• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Wait? How do you choose level 36? The one the director is level 20.

Will the cloaks drop there?
Sorry, I just drew that number randomly out of my head. Whatever level is in the director will drop the item you want.
And from personal experience, the odds aren't changed based on difficulty either.
Do the easiest option available over and over until it drops.

1/5 pages of PMs finish..will continue next study break..

Re-open and ready for new members now :)

I still have everyone's PM so I will re add everyone that has send me a PM. It will take a little bit longer this time around. My apologizes.
you can blame Hawkian ;)

If you are still waiting for an invite or want to be accepted into the new Destiny GAF Community on PSN due to the new firmware, please spam me PMs with your GAF name and PSN name :3

I did not look over the thread so if you posted your info, I did miss it. Please PM me with your PSN name and GAF name. I will go over the thread whenever I have time..

It's the same psn community Gutz created and as of now there are only 3 mods. If you want a more faster entry spam
jk dont spam them you can spam me if you wanna haha :p
GutZ31, Afrocious or Hawkian.

Once again, we apologizes for the admins/mods
mainly hawkain's fault :p
for the issues we have created for the PS4 community. we are working hard with the limited time we have to accept and make sure every GAF members for the DGAF PS4 community. Thank you for understanding
Hawkian's scrubbie mistake
Mistakes were made D:

jk, no worries Hawkain :p everyone make mistakes :)

BraXzy

All I've ever gotten from Three of Coins is armor as well. Does anyone get exotic weapons from it? Like literally all I've gotten is gauntlets and helmets.

I had quite a few in the first week. I actually have got 6-7 primary ones in total. Every single one has either been Hawkmoon or Last Word. Since the initial patch I haven't had a one I don't think.

My condolences.

It hurts but the light boost for my other characters with infusion softens the blow.

EL CUCO

This Crucible quest will be the death of what little decent K/D I have.

I'm absolutely useless with a Scout Rifle :(

Does anyone actually read the OP Last Word? It's like a subtitle to contextualize the title.

Anyway I'll make a brief post about the title in a bit if I get the chance.

No one reads the thread or post anyways, you expect them to read the OP ;)

Jk I do haha but going to make a google doc with GAF name and PS4 name. you should add a link to the OP next week when I finish it :)

neoism

Bastion is the GOAT vehicle map. It isn't just shitloads of open space like First Light and Skyshock.

i would give anything if bungie made combind arms a perm list damn it bungle whhhhy.. not one single game on that map since ttk. also whats worse is ive only gotten 5 CA games and all but 1 fucking game was at the start the rest was 4 k points or less... from losing on the shit team...
bungie either kill it completely or make a list for the ppl that like not sniping in a closet...
it probably wouldnt be insanely populated but their are ppl the liked CA....
get the someone who made crossroads to make some more btb maps... and drop your fucking useless vechiles...
��
just dont understand why they completely adandoned btb after they did it soooo good in halo....

��

X-Frame

Well I did it!

Infused my Vanguard armor with my raid gauntlets, chest, and boots. Will do the helm too once I get an ideal helm roll.

Toa TAK

Banned
Hey we have a party of 5 that need one more for the King's Fall Raid on Xbox One. If we could have one more join that would be great!

GT: Toa TAK

neoism

So for those rare materials for the sword quest do chests also drop them?

Also what is the best area to farm in mars? The one you spawn in?

nope but dont skip them you may as well get them for more mats and engrams... its less farming later..

Level 300 nightstalker Hunter, I like long walks through the Forgotten Shore, candle lit hive hunts in the Temple of Crota and killing Oryx on the Dreadnaught looking to raid. Anybody need someone of those qualifications?

PSN zombiemortar

Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Spent 35 three of coins, got a pretty good drop rate, 7 exotic engrams. Literally all I want is the Zhalo, ended up getting 4 chest engrams and three gauntlets. At least I got a couple 310's from it that I can infuse but pls Bungie let me have my gun!

I got a Zhalo from the second Three of Coins I ever used. I didn't even hear about the gun until that moment. Not sure why I'm telling you this. I guess it makes me feel special, haha.

All I've ever gotten from Three of Coins is armor as well. Does anyone get exotic weapons from it? Like literally all I've gotten is gauntlets and helmets.

I've used five Three of Coins and I've gotten a Zhalo and Year 2 Invective, so yes, they do drop Exotic weapons.

Trickster

Level 300 nightstalker Hunter, I like long walks through the Forgotten Shore, candle lit hive hunts in the Temple of Crota and killing Oryx on the Dreadnaught looking to raid. Anybody need someone of those qualifications?

PSN zombiemortar

Send you a chat invite, we need more 1 for a second raid this week zombie :)

Messiek

confirmed causal who needs sleep? amirite :p

MK0E5he5b5pRzO3VTU7f5iN7rs0RqM9nRF2un76ue06tnkjyIQs3aTT0VoMilHvqzN0di_SC32rya3VFu7tPbiIcG8V4LfS353CCmPHXWa6DNkhsa7ZXRSYHF5A=w500-h202-nc

Top Bottom