• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

GutZ31

Do you think these people just picked up TTK?
I usually only see gamers and stoners this serious about cheetos.

84758356.jpg

Strider

Hello, Destiny Community.

I have a question regarding exactly how to purchase the game. I have an unopened copy of the original Destiny (came with a PS4) & wanted to just jump into the Taken King, but as I was searching for the expansion, I see that I can only buy it at $60. Isn't that a little much? Would be grateful for some answers on this. Thank you.

Trade in your unopened copy of the game and purchase the legendary edition.

The legendary edition includes base game + all DLC for $60 and with the money you make trading the original it'll be less than that

i don't get the need to farm 3oC

there are plenty of ultras in regular activities as it is

i get 3 drops per 10-12 coins everyday, already have everything that can drop from engrams

you'll just keep on getting dupes and then vent in frustration

3oC farm is like gambling. DON'T DO IT

Yeah, considering the armour engrams in particularly are pretty average.

Hello, Destiny Community.

I have a question regarding exactly how to purchase the game. I have an unopened copy of the original Destiny (came with a PS4) & wanted to just jump into the Taken King, but as I was searching for the expansion, I see that I can only buy it at $60. Isn't that a little much? Would be grateful for some answers on this. Thank you.

Hey. You have vanilla Destiny so TTK expansion will require you to either buy the legendary edition ($60) or upgrade to $40 standalone, but that requires both previous dlcs.

Your best bet is to sell or trade the destiny disk you have and get the legendary edition.

nope

i feel it's a hard raid encounter and we can't do anything until we have access to it

that deej tweet though

Hmm! This damn game! So good.

Speaking of the raid - big shoutout to the Saturday morning crew I play with. Completed the raid in an hour today. My Titan got the boots and shards. Smart Loot.

MrDaravon

Sticking a Hammerbro with a tripmine grenade + Chaperone point blank didn't kill him, this isn't super broken nope

Also legacy Rumble farming is already a bust, after the first couple it's been 4 or 5 (usually 5) super tryhards that appear to be going for wins, I'm not nearly good enough to hang but more importantly I'm not getting any of my bullshit knife or sword kills so this is a waste of time without a group or something.

J-Skee

Trade in your unopened copy of the game and purchase the legendary edition.

The legendary edition includes base game + all DLC for $60 and with the money you make trading the original it'll be less than that

That was the first thing that came mind, but it says "Not For Resale" where the barcode is supposed to be. Are retailers accepting those now?

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
How far should I space out the 3 of coins? Popping one at the beginning of each heroic strike is ok?

Deku Tree

i don't get the need to farm 3oC

there are plenty of ultras in regular activities as it is

i get 3 drops per 10-12 coins everyday, already have everything that can drop from engrams

you'll just keep on getting dupes and then vent in frustration

3oC farm is like gambling. DON'T DO IT

I don't get the need to page top camp.

Grinding 3oC seems like the fastest way to get your gear to 310 using infusion. And some of us like playing the game, but have already basically done all there is to do in PvE until reset.

Hey, I'd like to run VoG (I've done it many times) - my partner has never done a raid, I want to introduce him to it. My friend Michelle
she's straight and single :)
has not, either. I'd like to run her through - so that makes 3 of 6.

Any others feeling generous to have patience and play with us?

Pacificsun0481

PS4

Tecnniqe

Banned
Hey, I'd like to run VoG (I've done it many times) - my partner has never done a raid, I want to introduce him to it. My friend Michelle

Pacificsun0481

PS4

Does she like Red Bull tho?

t0rment

Pacificsun0481

PS4

you may want to run this by the TTK thread on the gaming side, there's a few people over there that never did VoG as well.

X-Frame

Damn, Mayhem is so much fun.

Why isn't this a permanent playlist when stupid Rift is?

Also, Mayhem is a great way to rank up on your PvP subclass quests.

MrDaravon

Great, my last game in Rumble was a team of 4 people who were clearly feeding one player kills, and were protecting him anytime me or the other random got close, and they all teabagged us every time. Between this and constant redbar warriors I'm legitimately this close to fucking paying someone to just get me all of the Crucible Grimoire and quests done.

I'm loading into VoG

Anybody want to join, let me know Pacificsun0481

PS4 (doing easy mode, have two first timers - one is an awesome girl - good friend in rl)

Pacificsun0481

PS4

I am willing to help out. let me know before hand if you want it spoiler free or not.

I'm in. Been wanting to run VoG with sunbreaker and swords.

Great, my last game in Rumble was a team of 4 people who were clearly feeding one player kills, and were protecting him anytime me or the other random got close, and they all teabagged us every time. Between this and constant redbar warriors I'm legitimately this close to fucking paying someone to just get me all of the Crucible Grimoire and quests done.

pvp is such a horrible mess, it's garbage

Namikaze1

GF finally beat the raid with her team. She ended up getting the hunter helmet (306). Just that one piece of armor. For weapons, she got the machine gun (304), the fusion rifle (307), and the Handcannon (303)

Top Bottom