• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Deku Tree

It would be funny if there was a secret in the Archive daily that everybody missed. Like run toward the nexus strike instead of the Archive and then complete some hard challenge.

Cruxist

Wooh. Just got to Oryx for the first time before my team had to quit. I love how this raid forces everyone to learn every role. It's so much more satisfying that way.

I was our Brand Stealer for Oryx since I was the only one that didn't fall during a daughters run.

Got the ghost at 300 and Titan mark at 303. Not super great, but it's something. Might finish up tonight after watching some football.

Lnkn52

10 minutes of strategically moving and dismantling things. Got my 200 Hunter to 297.

I love this mechanics for upgrading light level, especially for alts. Keep this light level system Bungie.

Atkison04

Anyone want to run kings fall on ps4? Made it to daughters and had to get off. Trying to pick it back up. We were so close! I need a full squad for daughters checkpoint. Ps4 the7thAssassin

Unstable

This is the new exotic 3oC grind.

1) pop a 3oC
2) do PoE 28
3) make 3-7 strange coins, some motes, and other junk
4) return to step 1.

You make a lot more than seven strange coins doing five PoE 28, so it's profitable and you get exotics chances.

Just do Heroic Strikes, way more fun and rewarding imo.

Top Bottom