• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

zewone

Cloak of Taniks is gorgeous.

u79dwyl.jpg

Qblivion

So I own the base game and the first two expansions on Ps3 and 4 as well as (TTK on Ps4) since they had that cross buy promotion but I haven't heard anything about TTK being cross buy as well. If it isn't how does using the same characters on both platforms work since the light cap is lower if you don't have TTK?

SeanR1221

Is getting a 310 exotic super rare?

All my 3oC drops except one have been 290. Really a bummer this weekend. Im about ready to throw in the towel and just play Mario Maker until the reset.

DNAbro

So I own the base game and the first two expansions on Ps3 and 4 as well as (TTK on Ps4) since they had that cross buy promotion but I haven't heard anything about TTK being cross buy as well. If it isn't how does using the same characters on both platforms work since the light cap is lower if you don't have TTK?

TTK is not cross buy. No idea what would happen if you went back to ps3 though.

All my 3oC drops except one have been 290. Really a bummer this weekend. Im about ready to throw in the towel and just play Mario Maker until the reset.
It's just a chance of it being 310. Either you lucky when you decrypt it or you're not. Provided your light level is 300+ when you do.

Love it on my hunter. Dust Palace cloaks have been stingy all day however.
I've yet to get a cloak drop from Dust Palace. Can you do the regular strike from the Directive or does it have to be Vanguard? My Cloak of Taniks I got by farming the regular Shadow Thief strike but I'd hate to waste a ton of time assuming the same applies for the Flayers.

Edit: And already answered~! I guess I'll just have to grind them out like I did with Taniks! Too bad I don't enjoy that strike nearly as much.

Cloak of Taniks is gorgeous.

I really dig this design and hope that Bungie experiments more with the Hunters cloak. Like maybe another that simply looks like a shemagh wrapped around the neck? Most importantly, not having the helmet covered will allow for more creative Hunter helmet designs.

From 6-8 engrams i got 1 310 invictive and a 310 helmet for hunters. I think its probably less likely but not super low. If only the Draksis farm was still viable!

I don't get the need to page top camp.

Grinding 3oC seems like the fastest way to get your gear to 310 using infusion. And some of us like playing the game, but have already basically done all there is to do in PvE until reset.

This is where I am. I only have one character and I've already done all the new stuff until reset. Plus like you mentioned I'm looking for 310 drops to infuse. Dupes are not a concern so long as they are 310.

SpecX

Love that view and made me remember there's a story about the traveler. I hardly visit the speaker anymore and none of the story has touched in the traveler since the stranger. How can it be a big part of the game and nothing has happened with it yet? I expected some response with Oryx coming into the solar system.

Love that view and made me remember there's a story about the traveler. I hardly visit the speaker anymore and none of the story has touched in the traveler since the stranger. How can it be a big part of the game and nothing has happened with it yet? I expected some response with Oryx coming into the solar system.

There was a few things, mostly to do with Rasputin crippling the traveller when it tried to leave. (As a result of the stuff we learnt from the Book of Sorrows.

rc213

At least smart is working on shaders. First 5 dead orbit packages Bittersteel, The Hanged Man and today Revenant!

Gotta buy the next DLC to get that context.

exYle

Me and two buddies were looking to do a fresh King's Fall tonight. We're gonna start in hopefully around a half hour from now. Anybody up to join us?

1) Buttchin-n-Bones
2) Friend
3) Friend
4)
5)
6)

MrDaravon

First Nightfall of the week and I got a Jade Rabbit? Yes please. Zewone got a 310 Suros too. Ipitythafool got totally robbed and only got 10 coins :(

Biggy

Me and two buddies were looking to do a fresh King's Fall tonight. We're gonna start in hopefully around a half hour from now. Anybody up to join us?

1) Buttchin-n-Bones
2) Friend
3) Friend
4)
5)
6)
I can join, psn biggy70686

Mrgamer

1) Buttchin-n-Bones
2) Friend
3) Friend
4)
5)
6)
Psn v1br4t1ons doing it in my alt hunter l294

Purdy

So I had vanilla destiny with the two expansions although never played past level ten.

I've recently just gotten TTK and have a couple of questions.

Where do I get the year 1 VIP rewards? Do I need to be a certain level for the quest to pop?

If I use the level 25 boost its it still possible to revisit the old quests? Is it recommended I play through the first 25 normally before boosting or should I just boost and get going as I won't miss much?

I had the frontier shell on my old character but if I create a new one I don't receive it from the post master? Is this only designed to be given to one if your characters?

Top Bottom