• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

SheHateMe

If anyone is out there... Anyone on at all... I'm on Phobos at the end of Fear's Embrace. Soloed most of it, but this Echo is kicking my ass.

Send help, please. PSN Instant__Vintage

Macattk15

Wish I had more friends that played Destiny ... or a consistent group I could raid with ...

I've only done up to Golgoroth ...

I'm a 298 Titan with a Black Spindle.

Wish I had more friends that played Destiny ... or a consistent group I could raid with ...

I've only done up to Golgoroth ...

I'm a 298 Titan with a Black Spindle.
What system are you on? Quote people and ask if you can join them :) For example, right above you ^^

in addition if you are on PS4, more than welcome to join the DGAF community on PS4 as well. Personally thread is more easier for finding people depending on the right time of course.

If anyone is out there... Anyone on at all... I'm on Phobos at the end of Fear's Embrace. Soloed most of it, but this Echo is kicking my ass.

Send help, please. PSN Instant__Vintage
I can spare 15 mins

Macattk15

What system are you on? Quote people and ask if you can join them :) in addition if you are on PS4, more than welcome to join the DGAF community on PS4 as well. Personally thread is more easier for finding people depending on the right time of course.

I can spare 15 mins

I'm on PSN. Same name as GAF.

I will look out to do that.

Anybody have a pistons jumping section checkpoint so I can get the fragment and practice?

Or if anyone wants to raid I'm at the Olsen twins checkpoint. I've never beat them or played/seen passed that point though so it'd be a newb raid unless there's some people with experience that can help out.

JaY P.

Any fire teams forming to complete quests. I have a few Kill quests that I can't complete on my own. PSN: RAIDERSfan_808

Already got the raid down to 2 hours from 6 the last time. Next time we should be closer to an hour.

Man, it's a fun raid.

How the eff?! I joined up for oryx tonight and we wiped for like 4+ hrs lol, everyone knew what to do, and for the most part did it but I swear all it took was a bit of lag or one person to slightly be off and it was over. The whole thing seems so gimmicky that I don't think I even care at this point since I can likely push beyond 300 without the raid as it is =/

Imho it's way to scripted, the golg fight is the only one that feels like a real fight without platforming garbage screwing it up.

You guys must be incredible to have it down to that short of a clear time o_O

All rune based fragments done x__x. Took far too long for the last one related to the stolen rune. Now onto the ones scattered throughout the story.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Second time I've been robbed of the oryx kill this weekend. First yesterday someone pops a bubble over half the fireteam and we do no damage to oryx at the final bit.

Now his final stage wouldn't even trigger. He was on a slither of health for 2 complete cycles but just kept putting us back in that dimension where you have to kill the echo.

I give up. Obviously not meant to get the kills this weekend.

We will form DGAF trains. We shall be salty together while getting teh new lootz. Perhaps it won't be laggy for once lol.

GAF trains always make the lag worse for me, but playing with randoms is just not fun for control. It's a dilemma.

Trains are the only option and probably the reason I'm excited. Lag be damned. It's unavoidable during IB anyways. Might as well have some fun while shooting teleporting opponents.

Warlock jump is best for platforming section.

trppn.gif

Literally.

BahamutPT

Not sure if this is known, but you can still "infinitely" farm chests in the Mausoleum for Flakes.

But there's a twist...

The same chest will stop giving you Hadium Flakes after a few farms (it will still give you the random rare rewards, since I got a single Reciprocal Rune from a chest, but no Flake). You'll need to zone out like you were resetting the chest, but when zoning back in you'll need to open a different chest first and only then go back to the "infinite" one.

It's been 3 weeks since the DLC came out and now all 3 of my characters are at least light level 300. I need to slow down so I can still have things to do. Iron Banner and Trials will help with that

i envy you

the grind from 34 to 300 light stops being fun after the story missions because you're underleveled for most of the stuff that will give you better drops after, so i have little motivation to work on the other subclasses.

Finally got through the raid on my Titan. Got sweet fuck all for armour though. Ended up with;
300 chest
307 shotgun(already have 308)
304 hand cannon.

Oh well. Least I got the quest completed for the artifact. Hopefully next weekend goes smoother and with better drops.

Midas

Can you have two sword quests at once on the same character or do I have to wait a week, if I want to do them all on a specific character?

Top Bottom