• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Majority of my drops come from Oryx himself, out of interest why haven't you finished it?

I play with a casual group of guys at work and it's a combination of skill and gear holding us back. We can't seem to get past the first dps check in the oryx fight. We will get it though we learned every other encounter blind and got this far. They are my buddies, my fire team and I wouldn't want to play with anyone else for the first time.

If that makes sense.

I have well over 20 smoldering shards so hopefully when we do get him I can get some stuff.

Strider

So to farm a specific Flayer cloak you need to kill that Psion last right?

I've changed my mind on them after seeing them more. I want the void to go with my Graviton...

Good gravy the weapons part of the Crucible quest. Never have I wanted to choke a mofo so badly. Most of my team beasted, I got double the kills I needed and at the end of the game we lose because our bottom 2 were 0.1 each

That match was literally a waste of my time. I did my part god damn it

SkylineRKR

wow, did 300 Sunless Cell with randoms. And lo and behold, we succeeded. Those guys didn't show their swords, not a good sign. So I went into their inventory, another Arc bro and a Sunbro. So I knew the annoying void warden could be killed. But the sun warden got killed by them as well, not my loss. Perhaps it was their plan, they were clanmates. But it went well, got Alak Hul to a sliver and we focused arc warden, then boss with swords for a quick kill.

Like the 290 Shield Bros, I think this is a great Strike. But rather with a fireteam.

SheHateMe

I've solo'd to the point of no return and I can no longer solo.

The Taken War questline ends with me completing the raid.

I am fresh. I have not read the first spoiler, have not watched the first video, have not listened to the first spoil of war.

I am a Nightstalker Hunter and my light is 292. I am as ready as I'll ever be. (RNG and some of you got me this far, but RNG will not let me proceed further in light.)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want to attempt the raid today. If anyone out here in GAFland would like to assist me, let me know the time and place. I got all Sunday.

Namikaze1

So to farm a specific Flayer cloak you need to kill that Psion last right?

I've changed my mind on them after seeing them more. I want the void to go with my Graviton...
I guess so. I killed the solar one last in one run and got the solar flayer cloak. I then killed the void flayer last when I got Dust Palace again later on and got the void flayer cloak.

When did everyone become an mlg crack shot sniper pro? The stalemates in some of these clash matches are pitiful. I sneak around and get a double kill and no one thinks to try the same thing

Strider

I guess so. I killed the solar one last in one run and got the solar flayer cloak. I then killed the void flayer last when I got Dust Palace again later on and got the void flayer cloak.

Yea wasting my time doing it without a whole team then. They might not even kill the void one last then it's a RNG drop after that.

I'd solo it but that's not an option...

SkylineRKR

I am fresh. I have not read the first spoiler, have not watched the first video, have not listened to the first spoil of war.

I am a Nightstalker Hunter and my light is 292. I am as ready as I'll ever be. (RNG and some of you got me this far, but RNG will not let me proceed further in light.)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want to attempt the raid today. If anyone out here in GAFland would like to assist me, let me know the time and place. I got all Sunday.

I'm exactly the same, I wanted to tackle all other things first. Didn't raid yet, level 298 and when I find a ghost thats higher than my 285, i'm 300. But this seems to be impossible.

wow, did 300 Sunless Cell with randoms. And lo and behold, we succeeded. Those guys didn't show their swords, not a good sign. So I went into their inventory, another Arc bro and a Sunbro. So I knew the annoying void warden could be killed. But the sun warden got killed by them as well, not my loss. Perhaps it was their plan, they were clanmates. But it went well, got Alak Hul to a sliver and we focused arc warden, then boss with swords for a quick kill.

Like the 290 Shield Bros, I think this is a great Strike. But rather with a fireteam.
I got lucky with randoms too last night, was worried when the void dude went down.

SheHateMe

I'm exactly the same, I wanted to tackle all other things first. Didn't raid yet, level 298 and when I find a ghost thats higher than my 285, i'm 300. But this seems to be impossible.

It looks like the 280+ ghosts are in the raid.

Looks like that's where we need to be. LOL

You should be fine. At 292 you might have some ytrouble with Oryx, butup until him you're good to go.

Namikaze1

We are still looking for one more for a flawless run that will take place either next Saturday (October 10) or as early as later on today. Current team consists of the following gaffers:

Drizzay
Unstable
Afro
Wicked
Myself

Unstable will be streaming of course.
Reposting this again. Not sure if the guy who replied earlier is still interested in doing this.

We can do it later on today once we get a 6th. Just need to know all the mechanics. That's all.

Flawless jumping puzzles.

so_good.png

Dat pressure.

Except it is in the game because someone has it, so I really don't know what is going on. Why are half of the exotics not in the game yet? If they want to stagger the release of exotics so people don't get burnt out then okay, but it seems strange to advertise exotics in their TTK trailers and not have them be in the game right now.

The garrison want is real!

gdt

Anyone down for a raid? Looking to run the whole thing on my alt.

Fresh raid on ps4.

1. Gdt5016

Please quote and add your PSN to the list.

GutZ31

Purged, and potentially new Destiny GAF Community Members

I am getting somewhat strange reports, after already approving and adding many users.
Some users are reporting that they were given an approval message, or none at all, and when visiting their Community page, the DGAF community was not there.

For anyone having similar issues, please try searching for DGAF again in the Discover Communities section.
After you find it, try opening it to see if you get a Join Community button like this.

If you still are not approved after trying this, you likely requested from PSN before sending me, or another admin your information, making our invitations rendered useless.

Not everyone should have this problem, but it's an annoying one that is happening to people that didn't get the memo about how to get proper approval.

If you have any detailed questions about your membership status, please PM me, GutZ31, on NeoGAF.

For anyone just looking to join, PM one of the mods with your PSN and GAF ID, as well as the subject directed at Destiny GAF Community.
iRAWRasaurus
Afrocious
Boguester
GutZ31
Hawkian

Thank you all for your patience, and ever continued support.

todd360

I just preordered the Astro A40 TR from amazon. Its time to retire my already falling apart playstation golds. Just wish they weren't so expensive. They better be amazing.

It looks like the 280+ ghosts are in the raid.

Looks like that's where we need to be. LOL

You can get up to 299 (maybe 300) ghosts in the court of Oryx T3 bosses, I have gotten a 296 ghost there. They are extremely rare though, probably in 50+ T3 boss kills I have had maybe 2 ghosts drop 295+.

You can get up to 295-297 without entering the raid at all, just a lot of engram grinding (either 36 vanguard strikes or heroic strikes), having a 310 black spindle helps a lot too. The first 2 or 3 bosses in the raid are super easy in a pug though so no reason not to do at least them on every character and hope for a shell and a few lucky drops.

gdt

Anyone down for a raid? Looking to run the whole thing on my alt.

Fresh raid on ps4.

1. Gdt5016

Please quote and add your PSN to the list.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Purged, and potentially new Destiny GAF Community Members

I am getting somewhat strange reports, after already approving and adding many users.
Some users are reporting that they were given an approval message, or none at all, and when visiting their Community page, the DGAF community was not there.

For anyone having similar issues, please try searching for DGAF again in the Discover Communities section.
After you find it, try opening it to see if you get a Join Community button like this.

If you still are not approved after trying this, you likely requested from PSN before sending me, or another admin your information, making our invitations rendered useless.

Not everyone should have this problem, but it's an annoying one that is happening to people that didn't get the memo about how to get proper approval.

If you have any detailed questions about your membership status, please PM me, GutZ31, on NeoGAF.

For anyone just looking to join, PM one of the mods with your PSN and GAF ID, as well as the subject directed at Destiny GAF Community.
iRAWRasaurus
Afrocious
Boguester
GutZ31
Hawkian

Thank you all for your patience, and ever continued support.
Red Bull GAF hype

Top Bottom