• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

LTWood12

Was reading on IGN's FB group that people were having sound issues while playing PoE yesterday. Agent, deaf and I did the whole time. No gun sounds, damage sounds, music then no music...

So if you
coin farm
play PoE you may have issues.

Thanks again to all the folks I played with yesterday. Every now and again I get kinda lonely when my boys are with their mom, then I realized having so many cool friends here is a blessing. Even if we just play one game and desperately need a meet up.

Fig!
You need to play with LT, T and I so we can do Flight of the Conchords karaoke night. :p

enjoyed it! Thanks for the kind words Colonel :)

TP-DK

Man who ever came up with this sword quest is a dick. So much farming and grinding. I must have played 15 matches of mayhem where I did nothing but throw grenades. I should have never taken the void sword on my titan.

NF really needs MM. Now that there is no wipe to orbit, there is no excuse. It is really easy mode NF now, and the rewards also usually stink.

Yeah they should add matchmaking to this now, the chaperone Charizard + Blastoise strike and the sword quest sunless cell strike have matchmaking and they would be more difficult with blueberries.

I got salty that I got strange coins on all 3 characters this week then I realised that getting coins is better than some crappy 280 auto rifle or an antiquated rune which I can get out of a random chest in the raid.

Tovarisc

It's taking longer [read: very long time] to farm kills for sword quest than it took to farm rare materials from relic iron. And I need to do this once more with solar blade <.<

Edit: I really should play Mayhem and nuke living shit out of everything as voidlock :eek: I wonder how good sunbro is for solar blade, I don't have Sunbreaker Titan leveled

so at what light level can i join you guys with raids

290+ for whole thing, don't believe if someone says Oryx is undoable as <300.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Man who ever came up with this sword quest is a dick. So much farming and grinding. I must have played 15 matches of mayhem where I did nothing but throw grenades. I should have never taken the void sword on my titan.

Yeah, void with titan is the worst combo in the game. Honestly I just buckled down and did it on the waking the hive mission. Actually not that bad once you get into a rhythm of grenade, charge grenade, death, grenade, charge grenade, death, etc.

MrDaravon

I need two. She hasn't sold either one that I need since TTK launched.

Also the ships for sale rotation is extremely slow. I am missing a bunch of those still too...

Yeah, the ship situation sucks because she only rotates every 3 (?) days.

Also was just in a game of Rift where we forced the Mercy rule, never seen that happen before in Rift lol. Ended something like 13k to 2.8k.

Yeah, void with titan is the worst combo in the game. Honestly I just buckled down and did it on the waking the hive mission. Actually not that bad once you get into a rhythm of grenade, charge grenade, death, grenade, charge grenade, death, etc.

I did the void one with my nightstalker. A perfect run with it in which only the knight survived added 4% do that percentage. Didnt take that long.

Yeah, the ship situation sucks because she only rotates every 3 (?) days.

Also was just in a game of Rift where we forced the Mercy rule, never seen that happen before in Rift lol. Ended something like 13k to 2.8k.

I love when the mercy rule occurs. Especially when you're part of the reason you're slaughtering the team and Lord shaxx starts to praise you XD.

Daemul

NF really needs MM. Now that there is no wipe to orbit, there is no excuse. It is really easy mode NF now, and the rewards also usually stink.

Yep, the Exotic Sword quest 300 light mission and the Chaperone Shield Brothers 290 light mission both have MM, so there's excuse for the Nightfall not to have MM either.

EDIT:Beaten by Inapplicable

TP-DK

I tried waking the hive first, but the waiting for grenades was killing me. Im pretty sure its faster for me to do mayhem, but its still the worst grind I have had in the game.

Who wants to start raid fresh. Need 2, will start right when I get 5.

1.Me
2.eighty(one)
3.eighty(one) friend
4.PerilousInJ

I think that is the updated list. Would probably prefer some experience players for the final few spots..
Quote to see my psn

There is an eas(ier) way to do the exotic sword quests, at least on PS4. Set your system date/time back a few days then launch the strike Echo Chamber on Venus. When you hold the relic (its the one where you have to unlock gates with a relic) you can't use your weapon but you have super fast charging on melee and grenades. Now just kill stuff with grenades, die, rinse and repeat. It still took me about 90 minutes but way faster than We've Woken the Hive!

Setting the system date back a few days before you launch the strike confuses the matchmaker and usually puts you in a solo strike. You could also play around with your router to try and set your PS4 to strict nat, but I never had any luck with that.

Got a 307 Doom of Chelsis. Life Support and Hand Loaded, ehhh...

Part of me just wants to infuse it into my Hawkmoon. Get my Hunter up to 300 without needing any of my Titan's weapons.

bgbball31

Who wants to start raid fresh. Need 1, will start right when I get 5.

1.Me
2.eighty(one)
3.eighty(one) friend
4.PerilousInJ
5.Hysterical

I think that is the updated list. Would probably prefer some experience players for the final few spots..
Quote to see my psn

I'll go. I've done the whole raid before.

PSN: bgbball

Oh my god these people still trying this secret room. At this point with this many people just doing it at random someone should have 'solved' it hours ago without knowing how. there is no way it is possible at this point.

Who wants to start raid fresh. Need 2, will start right when I get 5.

1.Me
2.eighty(one)
3.eighty(one) friend
4.PerilousInJ
5.bgbball
6.Friend

Full

Oh my god these people still trying this secret room. At this point with this many people just doing it at random someone should have 'solved' it hours ago without knowing how. there is no way it is possible at this point.

I dont think there is anything in that room once the relic is overcharged. I think it's to do with something outside of the room.

deafmedal

Phantom and I would like to run KF, from daughters and/or a fresh run with our alts, anyone else game?

1. deafmedal
2. Agent (phantom8324)

SkylineRKR

Yep, the Exotic Sword quest 300 light mission and the Chaperone Shield Brothers 290 light mission both have MM, so there's excuse for the Nightfall not to have MM either.

EDIT:Beaten by Inapplicable

NF without Orbit wipe can be done perfectly with MM. It still depends on the Strike, but Echo Chamber will never make it anyway. SB and Sword quest are harder than NF and they actually did work out for me with MM. Ofcourse, those 2 are only accessible by players who have progressed far into difficult questlines but NF is rather easy now anyway (except for the odd week the Warsat comes back, but still).

darthbob

Phantom and I would like to run KF, from daughters and/or a fresh run with our alts, anyone else game?

1. deafmedal
2. Agent (phantom8324)
3. darthbob

As do we :) Need 3 more!

Haven't actually done deathsingers or Oryx yet. Ran a partial fresh run with other gaffers last night and we all kicked ass :D

Tovarisc

I'm going to need the rationale behind the Sunbreaker being released in its current form.

I guess Bungie wanted to give titans some insanely OP shit so they would stop complaining about their melee strike range etc. Lethality of golden gun, with a lot more shots, combined with godmode of Bladedancer seems to do trick, haven't heard complaints about titan melee since TTK release.

Jabronium

Easy way to fix a bugged agonarch rune? Got a new one last night but it's not charging after killing the hidden taken.

And that's 6/6 chest engrams decoding into Alpha Lupi (4 titan, 2 hunter). Seriously considering just discarding any more that I pick up to save myself the salt.

Trakan

I guess Bungie wanted to give titans some insanely OP shit so they would stop complaining about their melee strike range etc. Lethality of golden gun, with a lot more shots, combined with godmode of Bladedancer seems to do trick, haven't heard complaints about titan melee since TTK release.

It doesn't have the range or accuracy of Golden Gun. Just run away when you hear it activated.

Deku Tree

Why is the Titan exclusive gunsmith shotgun defender only?

The Hunter sniper, and the Warlock fusion have a useful main perk no matter which subclass you are running.

MrDaravon

Easy way to fix a bugged agonarch rune? Got a new one last night but it's not charging after killing the hidden taken.

And that's 6/6 chest engrams decoding into Alpha Lupi (4 titan, 2 hunter). Seriously considering just discarding any more that I pick up to save myself the salt.

The Lupi is the only exotic chest for Hunters and Titans that is currently available, so yeah.

deafmedal

Top Bottom