• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

SkylineRKR

Easy way to fix a bugged agonarch rune? Got a new one last night but it's not charging after killing the hidden taken.

And that's 6/6 chest engrams decoding into Alpha Lupi (4 titan, 2 hunter). Seriously considering just discarding any more that I pick up to save myself the salt.

Don't decode body engrams from now on. I store them. Because Hunters have only 1 chest in this game right now. I might decode one if I'm above 300, for a 310 to use or infuse. Or wait until more exotics are added and the engrams aren't relegated.

I was going to give 2nd and 3rd sword to my main and skip the Crucible part, but after playing classic playlist I'm doing it all over again. Smashing people with the hilt in that newbie mode is hilariously fun.

Deku Tree

Bungie hates Titans.™

I should just dismantle the immobius shotgun. So I get infinite ammo for kills inside the ward of dawn when using armor of light. I never use armor of light though. Seems like it could be useful for the warsat during the saber strike... Hard to think of someplace else where I would run that setup.

Namikaze1

A 310 Hereafter and a 310 Alpha Lupi. That 310 Lupi is gonna be useful for infusion. But finally got Hereafter. Just missing the arc AR now and I'll be done with collecting all the new exotic weapons that aren't a quest reward.

Jabronium

Don't decode body engrams from now on. I store them. Because Hunters have only 1 chest in this game right now. I might decode one if I'm above 300, for a 310 to use or infuse. Or wait until more exotics are added and the engrams aren't relegated.

Does storing them work? I thought their contents were decided upon pickup (at least when going from vanilla to TDB and TDB to HoW). Suppose there's no harm in doing so even if not. Didn't stop to think that those are the only titan and hunter chests available at the moment, but I also hoped that I'd have gotten at least one lock chest out of all those.

Tovarisc

It doesn't have the range or accuracy of Golden Gun. Just run away when you hear it activated.

I personally think that you have serious design issue if solution / counter to enemy ability or weapon is "Run away and hope he doesn't catch you". At least with bladedancers you can try shotty + melee combo, and hope you get lucky hits between invincibility frames given by attack spam.

Sunsinger and Stormcaller warlocks can be countered by putting bullet or two through their heads, voidlock same if you see him coming.

Gunslinger and Nightstalker can be countered by fast and accurate shots while giving edge to gunslinger for obvious reason [OHK revolver], bladedancer is pure bullshit by design.

Defender titan... just don't go to his bubble, done. Striker is easy to counter if you see him coming, next to impossible if he get supers leapfisting action activated. Sunbreaker is pure bullshit by design.

But then I have already issues with believing that Bungie really cares about balance and meta of PvP so I'm tad biased.

Got to give a shout out to Hawkin for helping out on the Raid last night/this morning. Anyone want to do a Nightfall or Raid later that would be awesome

Strider

The smart play any time an enemy uses a super is to run away. You should only fight against that if you're in a position where you have to.

And if you have to fight a SunBreaker there's nothing you can do. At least you have a chance to outplay them when you're up against anything else. That's the issue. Plus it lasts so fucking long.

I would like to finish the raid I started with the guys last night. We made it through past Golgoroth. I only have few of you on my friends list but anyone is welcome to join

deafmedal

Phantom and I would like to run KF, from daughters and/or a fresh run with our alts, anyone else game?

Daughters checkpoint
1. deafmedal
2. Agent (phantom8324)
3. darthbob

Fresh run
1. deafmedal
2. Agent
3. SheHateMe
4. Agent_Singh
5. Kyoufu

Would prefer to knock out checkpoint first, but if that group can't get off the ground in about 15 min, we'll start the fresh run and then try for the checkpoint!
edit: gotcha Rob :(

Phantom and I would like to run KF, from daughters and/or a fresh run with our alts, anyone else game?

Daughters checkpoint
1. deafmedal
2. Agent (phantom8324)
3. darthbob
4. Robdraggoo

Fresh run
1. deafmedal
2. Agent
3. Robdraggoo
4. Agent_Singh
5. Kyoufu
6. SheHateMe

Would prefer to knock out checkpoint first, but if that group can't get off the ground in about 15 min, we'll start the fresh run and then try for the checkpoint!

I am down for daughters

Deku Tree

Dear MM scrub Blueberries:

If your going to jump to the Valus lamp cheese spot by yourself.
Then Don't die up there,,,

... I'm not gonna revive you.

Thx.
Deku

I know its been said by absolutely everyone whose done it but, I'd just like add my voice to it. Whoever designed the collect materials part of the sword quest wants sacking/never be allowed near video game design again. How anyone looked at that and thought oooh thats a good idea wants sectioning

While i'm ranting on that, the Taken War quest for a 310 artefact, why is that so fucking long and why do everything x3, if you've done it on one character you should get a boost on the other. Its not learning how to play the game, its fucking tedious

This is what a weekend of trying to clean up quests does to you

Top Bottom