• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Gav47

I'm currently waiting for armsday to continue my exotic sword quest can I transfer my alts swords over to my main character and skip the the first part of the sword quest (curcible kills, majors etc) and go straight to "the sword reforged" part now or do I have to finish the quest for the skipping to work?

I do, have had it for a long time. My Hunter even has a 310 version.

It might be tied to your Crucible Rank. I only hit Crucible Rank 3 on my Titan recently, maybe I should go and have a talk with Holliday nwo.

Good point. My Warlock never got the quest and she's not even rank 2.

I'm currently waiting for armsday to continue my exotic sword quest can I transfer my alts swords over to my main character and skip the the first part of the sword quest (curcible kills, majors etc) and go straight to "the sword reforged" part now or do I have to finish the quest for the skipping to work?

You can do it now. I completed all 3 swords on the same day and 2 were on the same character.

Namikaze1

Got this shader while doing some strikes with Sushi and Ape earlier. I like it so far.

CQf6tb6UsAEPPO4.png:orig

Hum... you guys weren't kidding.

The material gathering part of the Exotic Sword quest is... broken.

2 Hours and I got 4 ou of 10... Seriously, this is not fun. There's no way somebody at bungie thought this was a good idea. Maybe the drop rate is really broken?

2 Hours and I got 4 ou of 10... Seriously, this is not fun. There's no way somebody at bungie thought this was a good idea. Maybe the drop rate is really broken?

Zone exploit, its the only way

It's really random, because I got 10/10 in less than an hour farming for my sword. No exploits needed.

Mupod

Is the 'focus fire' bounty bugged? I refuse to believe that in 5+ matches I haven't killed someone damaged by a teammate. I mean I just shot a dude with no shields on, what did he do damage himself?

working on my void sword, and about to fight Ecthar. No biggie.

But wondering what the best way for my nightstalker is to get void ability kills when the time comes?

Is it something like blood bound some low level mobs tethered and kill them with a single void grenade? any tips welcome

Darnnnnn thanks though. Still waiting for my armsday delivery. Guess I'll have to convince someone to help me in a week. I hope it isn't too difficult.

There is matchmaking, I think. However, there's a good chance they'll kill your Knight if you don't luck out and have the same element.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
yay I'm home

will go through some PSN community requests now

That's a good idea. They don't seem to want to have rewards be anything that you want to get as soon as possible anymore though.
I did address that at the end, they could make it like tempered so it wouldn't matter when you did it, you'd want to decrypt errything on sunday or monday.

How do you gafvote?
Please tell me how to GAFVote. This is amazing (Shaxx voice).
You guys did great.

Need blue headflame. Or maybe exotic color headflame.

Just any headflame really.
yeah I miss it!
Edit2: Call the buff "Little Light"
love it
I'm so glad you guys finished the raid! I really hated having to drop out, but I was seriously asleep within 15 minutes of signing off. You and everyone else were so cool and great to play with, for real. How late did it go??
I don't remember exactly, but it was grand. Hope to play with you again soon
I don't get the PS4 community either. I thought it would be similar to Miiverse and with an easy way to connect with people who play your game but aren't necessarily on your FL.
Yeah, I'm hoping there are some solid improvements in the pipeline...

working on my void sword, and about to fight Ecthar. No biggie.

But wondering what the best way for my nightstalker is to get void ability kills when the time comes?

Is it something like blood bound some low level mobs tethered and kill them with a single void grenade? any tips welcome

If you just want efficient, but boring, waking the hive is always the answer.
You mean Shaxx? You get NF level rewards. So basically 11 strange coins!

That's almost 2 stacks of 3oCs!

Is the 'focus fire' bounty bugged? I refuse to believe that in 5+ matches I haven't killed someone damaged by a teammate. I mean I just shot a dude with no shields on, what did he do damage himself?

Bounty is poorly written. It has to be done in Rumble. "Kill an opponent damaged by an opponent" aka Rumble.

BokehKing

Banned
Anyone struggling in the 285-289 area want to run a bunch of strikes?

I would run them myself but people always drop and it takes almost 30 minutes for someone else to join
Or, one person stays afk until the boss fight, in which I start cursing uncontrollably when they suddenly decide to join the fight

(I want to benefit from the buff)

Top Bottom