• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sane_Man

You're all forgetting that challenge mode exists within the pre-defined raid. They're not going to change any mechanics, just the way you have to complete the boss. If they suddenly dumped some extra captains in or added new abilities to enemies it would change the whole encounter for everyone - even people who aren't interested in trying the challenges.

Anyone else finding Crucible really laggy the last couple of days, its been unplayable for me. God knows whats going to happen tomorrow if IB drops as well as SRL

FyreWulff

Still gonna wait for retail vs a test build.

Especially since they said the Halloween emotes were time limted, and that test build lets you buy them.

Sane_Man

Destin is all like 'what's your source Datto?'

Maybe every goddamn youtube video about sparrow racing in the last two days.

and Broman saying 'yeah this looks like bait.' Are you fucking kidding me?

Broman is somehow even more of a douche than his name implies.

What the hell.....the first firewall quest is up for me. I'm pretty sure I have only handed in 3 DVALIN fusion rifle parts. Talk about harsh RNG because I've been hunting the last one on Mars for a while now. Fuck this game.

You probably turned in the 4th and didn't realize it. I don't think there is anyway to tell besides the fact that you got the quest.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

https://twitter.com/DestinLegarie/status/673944244826968064

These are supposed to be the prominent members of the Destiny community and they somehow missed the $10 record book?

Also, Destin Legarie is a tool.

edit:
I'm a nice guy, and I don't generally like to use ad hominem insults like the above. It can be mean.

But seriously Destin is like a Milwaukee Drill level tool.

His replies, its from Dattos stream, use your insult on him :d

Broman is somehow even more of a douche than his name implies.

He's one of the most annoying people I've watched/heard. He was getting carried by Kraft yesterday and would not shut the fuck up pimping all his sponsors

E92 M3

Reminds me of

53529697.jpg

Sane_Man

I've always defended this game and given it the benefit of the doubt in most instances, but I really dread where this game is going and feel like its time for me may soon be over. It makes me really sad because the game has given me some amazing memories and I've met some legit great people through it. The silver bullshit has really soured the whole experience for me and I feel so little joy when I play it now.

I've already spent like £40 in silver and now they want me to give them even more so I can buy a fucking book to get the full experience out of racing. Shitty, Bungie. Really shitty. It makes me feel completely undervalued as a player.

I have a feeling the book will either be free or 100 silver with us getting some for free again tomorrow.

I wouldn't freak out just yet. Test builds are test builds for a reason.

LTWood12

I have a feeling the book will either be free or 100 silver with us getting some for free again tomorrow.

I wouldn't freak out just yet. Test builds are test builds for a reason.

I don't even care about the $10 book. I care that people that are supposedly in the know act like they don't have a freaking clue about something the entire community has been talking about for over a day. It's just weird.

noomi

Great I only main a titan now. What did they do?

What buff?

The short version....they took sunbreakers down a notch, and buffed strikers and defenders a bit.

Details here: https://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Class-Tuning---December-Update/en/News/News?aid=14083

Sparrow races, new emotes, new IB armor, platform exclusive quest/armor, a controversy revolving around a book

I think I'm missing a few things.

Yeah, all that stuff too :p

Had no idea about any platform exclusive armor and quests though.

I would love to have something like this for the Raids. One that doesn't cost $10.

CVn07O4WEAEram1.jpg:large

Like how many times you ran the Relic, how many times you were detected by the Gorgons. How many gorgons you'd killed. Fasted kill time for each boss. Times you'd been Swordbearer. Times that you'd been flawless through the jumping puzzles, etc.

It's a really cool concept. Making it cost $10 is shitty.

Having rewards tied to something that you can only get with real money is shitty.

I can't have a pure opinion until details are confirmed. Regardless, I think sparrow racing will be fun for a few hours considering there are 2 maps.

2 days away from TDB 1 Year anniversary. I miss new content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom