• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
First trials with my monitor instead of TV and I LOVE IT.

aaw0oK9.png

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Ready for Trials.

I'm average at PVP so I'm down for casual run or bounties. Whatever.

PSN: androo2300

GhaleonEB

Today I learned that if you don't play on Wednesday / Armsday, you 1) can't turn in your packages to the Gunsmith, and 2) can't put in new orders, since you still have the prior week's out.

I didn't realize the delivery was a one day thing, just thought that was the day they arrived. Bummer.

Hit me up when you guys have a spot for me Driz.

Not sure how long you'll be up tonight but Twilight and *gasp* Unstable were doing a run now. If one of them is still up for it later I'm happy to help finish what we started yesterday. Eating dinner and hanging XMas ornaments with the wife now but I'll be up a while yet tonight.

Today I learned that if you don't play on Wednesday / Armsday, you 1) can't turn in your packages to the Gunsmith, and 2) can't put in new orders, since you still have the prior week's out.

I didn't realize the delivery was a one day thing, just thought that was the day they arrived. Bummer.

Wait what? I remember being able to turn in anytime except for the period between Xur leaving and the next Armsday hitting.

It's not a one day thing though. You can pick up your weapon at any time. You can place new orders until xur leaves.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait what? I remember being able to turn in anytime except for the period between Xur leaving and the next Armsday hitting.

I have a package right now and everytime I go to the gunsmith he asks me to turn it in.... He cant be right...

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
So I uninstalled Destiny and it disappeared from my library. There's no option to re-download it from the store as well.

Sky Walker

Pro tip: if you are helping in spindle quest, use Sleeper to dps the boss at the end l. It melts him!

Just helped ch4fx and a random lfg player and we finished it at the first try. I was the only one who used his sleeper at the boss. Yet it dealt a significant amount of damage on him.

Just popped in to ask. Is this the most OTs any game had? It's incredible to be honest.

Pretty sure it is. There was a graphic back in OT30 comparing some popular games. I know the Halo series had a really long running OT until it was shut down not too long ago. Supposedly one of the OTs had a couple hundred thousand posts in it? But that was obviously for an entire game series. Although, to be fair, Destiny now includes vanilla, two expansions, and a major year 2 reboot in one ongoing OT series.

Pretty sure it is. There was a graphic back in OT30 comparing some popular games. I know the Halo series had a really long running OT until it was shut down not too long ago. Supposedly one of the OTs had a couple hundred thousand posts in it? But that was obviously for an entire game series. Although, to be fair, Destiny now includes vanilla, two expansions, and a major year 2 reboot in one ongoing OT series.

WoW's had a ton of expansions and I think Destiny's had more OT's than it has.

todd360

Yeah, the final boss of the Bloodborne DLC has nothing on the first boss. Fuck that bastard.

He is a tough one. My god. It's like as soon as he loses limbs he get's stronger

I had 2 people help me with the optional boss and we still couldn't win. Only came close one time. I decided to just go back to fallout and metal gear. I don't have time for bullshit bullet sponge bosses with no cheesehorns.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I had 2 people help me with the optional boss and we still couldn't win. Only came close one time. I decided to just go back to fallout and metal gear. I don't have time for bullshit bullet sponge bosses with no cheesehorns.
Dhruv and me? Lol. We beat him first try after you left :(

Don't be like that... Metal Gear? Come on man thats like wanting to hate you life.

T-44

Neo Member
If anyone feels like wasting time for crappy drops, I have one more nightfall to do...just joined up on me...psn: T-44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom