• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

dili

B.K. said:
I finally got my set of Xenosaga Emission art books.

emission.jpg
OMG

Take more pics,please! I am so getting them

mosqito

Got this one for 19.99 €

447124253_51e0d15a7b_o.jpg

and Today (06.04) got these things

448070814_735906afb6_o.jpg

Joystick Sanwa JLF-TP / Seimitsu LS32 + the pushbuttons Sanwas OSBN30 and PS-14K

Eteric Rice

Damn all of you and your monies. :(

I've yet to buy anything yet. I've got so many games I have to find (I was a PC gamer during the PS2/ GC/ X-Box era) that it'll take forever. D:

And damn, that Valkyrie Profile looks sexy. I might get it, even though I don't have a PSP. I will, one day, after all. How much does it go for, these days?

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Cube-PaperMario.jpg

The_Legend_of_Zelda_Wind_Waker_GameCube__5332626.jpg

Picked up these 2 for $5. Probably will also get Super Paper Mario and one of the Pokebombs this month. Leaning towards Pearl because it is the underdog.

DSC01000.jpg

That's "Freak Out" top right, just incase you only have human eyes and can't make it out over the light. I was very sad when I found the copy of MGS was a Player's Choice; I didn't even know it sold enough to make it to that point in Europe...

Guitar Hero 2 should arrive ANY MINUTE.

Octagon

Zelda: Twilight Princess for Cube is my first and only April Pick-Up at least for now.

I'm enjoying it more than i enjoyed the Wii version and i usually tend to not like replaying the beginning of a game.

I haven't bought any domestic games this month, but I recently went to Japan, and I couldn't resist all the cheap (and possibly awful) PlayStation stuff.

japanjunk1.jpg

Abel said:
I got my Xeno Emission Art Books as well, plus the box to hold all three :D

Interesting. If you don't mind my asking, how much did you pay for those?

Dagon

These threads are so much more interesting when people post real pictures. Thanks everyone. Keep 'em coming.

Jefklak

wait one more day, i'm picking up a used wii tomorrow and yoshi DS should drop in the mail
bought my friends castlevania double pack and ehm, that's it for gaming. too much books bought.

Abel

Kid Fenris said:
Interesting. If you don't mind my asking, how much did you pay for those?

Mucho Mucho dinero aka
a pretty penny :lol
Well the books themselves were ~50 each for E1 and E2, and ~20 for an extra copy of E3, but E3 + the LE box that holds all three books was
nearly $200
so its only worth it if you're a diehard fan like myself :D

Grecco

P4050153.jpg

Pretty blurry pic. Anyway

King Kong was on Sale at Compusa got it for the cheap achievements.

I got V4 Evo to practice since i played VF5 at a friends house. Its harder than i thought. 6.29 for the copy

Never played Devil May Cry admitedly, got it because of the 360 hoopla.

Pretty good month so far. Cheaper than my Febuary and my March...

adg1034

Grecco said:
P4050153.jpg

Pretty blurry pic. Anyway

King Kong was on Sale at Compusa got it for the cheap achievements.

I got V4 Evo to practice since i played VF5 at a friends house. Its harder than i thought. 6.29 for the copy

Never played Devil May Cry admitedly, got it because of the 360 hoopla.

Pretty good month so far. Cheaper than my Febuary and my March...

Awesome choice on BP. Great book, and perfect for anyone who loves baseball.

.hacked

anotherwiisn8.jpg

What can I say I guess I can't help but have all the consoles for my game room, have to remember to bring home Sonic and Warioware :D

Can't wait till my brother brings me home a Japanese Wii with the Bleach game!

Also picked up another GH2 for X360 for my GF when I give her my old X360 at the end of the month (360 elite here I come!)

Variable

.hacked said:
anotherwiisn8.jpg

What can I say I guess I can't help but have all the consoles for my game room, have to remember to bring home Sonic and Warioware :D

Can't wait till my brother brings me home a Japanese Wii with the Bleach game!

Also picked up another GH2 for X360 for my GF when I give her my old X360 at the end of the month (360 elite here I come!)

Do you spend thousands of dollars on game related stuff every week, or is this just a heavy month?

Grecco

adg1034 said:
Awesome choice on BP. Great book, and perfect for anyone who loves baseball.
'

yup. I got it last year when a friend suggested it and i liked it so much ill be picking it up yearly

Grecco

Im thinking about picking up PQ as well :lol I need something new for my DS... I was thinking Hotel Dusk and Lunar Knights but i migt pick up PQ instead.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Variable said:
Do you spend thousands of dollars on game related stuff every week, or is this just a heavy month?
You obviously have no idea who you're talking to.

purg3

slept with Malkin
chinmonster said:
How much is an extra Xplorer controller?

I paid $59.99 for it, kind of overpriced if you ask me. But I could not pass up being able to shred with my friends.

B.K.

Prince of Space said:
Where did you get these?

I found a couple Japanese websites that were selling them and then had another site that orders and exports items ship them to me.

Top Bottom