• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

DSCF0793.jpg

DSCF1175.jpg

Shadow of the Colossus and the inferior version of DoDonPachi

purg3

slept with Malkin
DSC00738.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

Super Paper Mario and new PC monitor-22" widescreen LCD. I actually have deskspace now that I got rid of my hulking 19" CRT.

Bebpo said:

I was all =) until my eyes finally reached Starfox Command at the end. Then I was all =(

Today was Master System day~

sms001at0.jpg

Really happy to finally have a copy of Dynamite Dux, and aside from Klax (broken case) they're all in great condition.

ant1532

Banned
Rebought NiGHTS since I lost my original and all that news made me want it again. Also got SFZ3 and XmenvsSF. And Super Paper Mario.

aprilgetsre6.jpg

Foster

Im so jealous of what most people have bought :(

All i have so far is Just Cause xbox 360 £20, might be getting hotel dusk somtime this month

Cory_t_

pfft023.jpg

Both GREAT games!

pfft025.jpg

Still Haven't played this series, always thought it was two kiddie. But now, since my PS3 is good for nothing else... lol.

KH1 was $15.99 and KH2 was $19.99 (CAD) so i really couldn't go wrong.

Bebpo

Banned
nny said:
What are those Yotsuba&! thingies?

The small one is a daily calendar from April 2007 - March 2008 with a 1 panel comic each day. The big one is Yotsuba& Monochrome Animals and each page has a black and white animal like a Zebra or Panda and Yotsuba reacting to it.

All spinoff stuff from the Yotsubato! manga, which is freaking awesome.

ant1532 said:
Rebought NiGHTS since I lost my original and all that news made me want it again. Also got SFZ3 and XmenvsSF. And Super Paper Mario.

aprilgetsre6.jpg

Oh get Vampire Savior next. Saturn + 4M card = love. Bernie Stolar just don't understand.

Picked this up at the Fry's in San Diego today:

PICT0001.JPG

South Park: When Technology Attacks! :)

PICT0003.JPG

Listed Price... $19.99

PICT0004.JPG

Registered Price... $4.99!!

I wonder what else was actually only $4.99. o-o

nny

Bebpo said:
The small one is a daily calendar from April 2007 - March 2008 with a 1 panel comic each day. The big one is Yotsuba& Monochrome Animals and each page has a black and white animal like a Zebra or Panda and Yotsuba reacting to it.

All spinoff stuff from the Yotsubato! manga, which is freaking awesome.

oh..it sounds lovely, specially the calendar. Yep, it really is a a great manga, one of my favorites.

Jefklak

Infernal Monkey said:
Haha well, the majority of my purchases are from pawn shops. ='D

I wish there were such shops nearby :)
Only thing which sells second handed stuff here is game mania game store, with prices like €35 for a GC game = $48 or €29 for a DS game (second hand! = $39.35)

next month, everybody should put their wages in it for good measure, haha!

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Jefklak said:
I wish there were such shops nearby :)
Only thing which sells second handed stuff here is game mania game store, with prices like €35 for a GC game = $48 or €29 for a DS game (second hand! = $39.35)

In the PS2 section you can often find good stuff though. Got SMT: Nocturne for €20 and Primal for €12.

edit: I only thought of Nocturne when I mentioned 'good stuff'. Primal isn't exactly good stuff. And whichever GM store you go to, you can always find multiple copies of Ghosthunter lying around. Which you should pick up

Sagitario

The only thing I bought this month:

PA.76338.002.jpg

I don't think I'll buy anything gaming related until Odin Sphere (along with Super Paper Mario) hits the streets...

Yasser

finally got a hdtv, and it was only £200 to boot XD
12932654.jpg

screw waiting till june for the uk release ><
PA.71159.012.jpg

screw waiting till the lord knows when for an english release ><
PA.63638.011.jpg

Eteric Rice

Last week I got...

- Soul Calibur 3 ($16.99 new)
- Armored Core: Nine Breaker ($16.99 new, but I might sell it)
- Final Fantasy IV Advance (19.99 new)

CAPCOWNED

Banned
- 2 Xbox 360 Live Points (2100p), which I used to buy Shivering Isles and Castlevania: SotN.
- Dead Rising
- Lost Planet: CE
- GH2 Bundle Pack
- Condemned Classics

Will most likely buy Street Fighter Anniversary Collection as well before this month is over.

Anzu

Banned
Purchases in the past 3 weeks:

Virtua High Grade Stick
Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ Limited Edition
Biohazard 4 with OST
Namco X Capcom
Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission
Street Fighter Zero Anthology
God Of War 2
Zone of the Enders 2: Special Edition

PSP 4GB Pack with Killzone

and I'm really really wanting to get Monster Hunter Portable 2, but I'm unsure if its worth the hassle of using Xlink Kai for wireless multiplayer. Anyone who has the game want to tempt me in getting it? I'm a huge MH fan, should I get this asap?

YYZ

PepsimanVsJoe said:
Where in the hell did you pick that up? Ebay?
heh, yeah :)

Before you ask, it cost $75 (+shipping). I thought it would go for higher.

Oh, sorry about the late reply.

Top Bottom