• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Madrical

Banned
Hawthorns said:
And probably my favourite pick up, an awesome Scott Pilgrim poster which I now need to find a frame for.
IMG_1313.jpg
WHERE? I must know! Please :)

Love is definitely not over with <3Catherine<3, plus more games to add to my growing PS3 LTTP backlog.

compIMG_8158.jpg

compIMG_8176.jpg

Time to save up for the awesome games coming this fall.

Fall in the Northeast part of the USA is my favorite time of year to play golf. Got a set of used Callaway X20s to test out.

pkKer1F

My wife bought this for me as a birthday gift!

DSC09056.jpg

DSC09059.jpg

I was talking about buying the new kit since I didn't really like last years jersey. She beat me to the punch.

And I bought these...

DSC09067.jpg

There's actually a pair. I sold my trusted Tech 1215 MK5's for more then I was expecting. I didn't realize that Panasonic has discontinued them but oh well. I'm making the digital switch.

warpaint said:

Randy said:
Awesome, MaizeRage25! Big congratulations to you and the gf/wife!

Thanks! Wife and I are so excited. Was so blown away when this little guy/girl showed up on the monitor (not expecting with with first appointment).

Also very relieved there is only one in there (3 sets of first cousin twins in my wife's family)

Special J said:
ya surprised i dont see more android tablets in these threads... applegaf :(

You're not seeing more because they're not selling well. By some estimates iPad's outsell the competition 10-1.

Mobius 1

Conan series, Grand Prix BluRay, 8 lbs of modeling compound. Got some filters for DSLR lenses, which I used taking the photo.

aug06haul.jpg

MYE

AssCreed Bro and Dragon Age Origins
Also bought Good Night and Good Luck on bluray but the pic came out blurry and i'm too lazy to take another one :/

fSTi2.jpg
DPZBY.jpg

My old man also decided to give me a late birthday present :D

kEKqr.jpg

The man knows my tastes too well *sniff*

Rikkun

Kalnos said:
Some average games..

QlRpZ.jpg

+
6UWti.jpg

Great, great, great games.

But ugly cases. I still don't understand why NOA put the SNES in a box, removed colors from the joypad and designed cartridges this way.

But again, a SNES is a SNES, and those are great games.

2zfs51z.jpg

From the convention I went today, I wanted more stuff, like one of those Megaman X D-Arts figure or the Kotobukiya Protoman, but they both costed more than I had ;__;

Anyways, I got a Chibiterasu keychain to replace my broken keyblade keychain, some stickers I won, some little Pokemon toys they were selling (yeah, Absol is ugly there, but hey, it's Absol so I had to have it :T), some One Piece stickers I won, a random Megaman figure (I like Roll, but I wanted pretty much everyone else instead of her *sigh), a random Chopper cellphone strap (same thing as with Roll, I didn't want Chopper Nami >_>), and a D.Gray-man themed necklace.

Highlight of the day was a Tai cosplayer telling the guy that dubbed the Digimon openings (the Mexican ones) that she loved him during his "concert", and he replied "I love you too Tai." He then invited her on stage and dedicated I forgot which Bleach ending to her, and at the end they both (fake) kissed due to fan demand XD

ev3s0m.jpg

Not from the convention, Tegami Bachi vol 6. Is anyone else reading this?

2akn241.jpg

Not from August, but since I'm here *shrugs*

(huh, didn't know my cellphone's photos were that big)

Hawthorns said:
And probably my favourite pick up, an awesome Scott Pilgrim poster which I now need to find a frame for.
IMG_1313.jpg

Yeah, this poster is badass. I bought it about a year ago, right before Volume 6 came out.

45862_1580689281723_1370419557_1530700_5853937_n.jpg

Hawthorns

AbsoluteZero said:
Yeah, this poster is badass. I bought it about a year ago, right before Volume 6 came out.

45862_1580689281723_1370419557_1530700_5853937_n.jpg

Scott Pilgrim everywhere in that picture! Wouldn't happen to remember the dimensions for the frame would you?

Desmond said:
That Princess and the frog poster is nice

It's the exhibition poster for the art that was at the New Orleans Museum of Art around the time of the movie's release.

Dreams Come True: Art of the Classic Fairy Tales from the Walt Disney Studio
November 15, 2009 - March 14, 2010

Hawthorns said:
Scott Pilgrim everywhere in that picture! Wouldn't happen to remember the dimensions for the frame would you?

I wanna say 18"x24", but I'm not 100% on that.

Edit: My internet research says that's it.

Top Bottom