• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DEC. 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Favorite Gaming Goods + More!

That is a great book. My Chinese ink painting teacher had us use it as reference and as our course book.

Yeh this book came up in a global art course I'm taking and I had to get it ,still need to have some time off from my actual study's before I can properly dig trough it.

BOTEC

They keep making these things faster than I can finish them.

TZIP9q8.jpg

shakex

I see a few guys at work using these while coding. What benefits are there during gaming on a tv?

They're suppose to reduce eye strain/fatigue for constant staring at a screen. My eyes were hurting like a bitch recently from a couple of multi hour marathons sessions with Dead Rising 3.

mingo

OK they were actually November pick ups, however Mario came late in the post from Amazon UK, it was posted to my work which is closed on weekends so couldn't pick it up till the Monday.....

I got Pokemon X/Y, Professor Layton, Marvel Super Hero's and Killzone Mercenary for a total of £43.95 due to the Currys voucher glitch :D

Bravely Default - Deluxe Edition (3DS)

QHjJc23.jpg

(3DS for scale)

KqMziT1.jpg

stA82j3.jpg

JVrO3Rv.jpg

9tjSVNc.jpg

NOsBomn.jpg

(The Agnes statue is terrible - if you must see it go here in the Bravely Default OT (includes more pics))

And a long overdue pickup....

Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii - UK PAL)

TFkYMAa.jpg

feli

I just got offered a copy of GT6 to review by our PR guy at Sony and I accepted it obviously. Did all that GT6 stuff come with it too? I know sometimes they do stuff like this so I want to know what to expect.(it's our first review copy:p)

If you receive it from Italy, I'm afraid but the answer is no: there is only the disc for us :(

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just got a used Vita and I really dislike the should buttons.

Gran Turismo 6: Anniversary Edition (PS3). Preordered from GAME UK months ago, release day today, no sign of it in the post. Had to resort to grabbing the last available copy from an out of town branch of GAME. I think when I originally ordered it online, it was a retailer exclusive - but I'm seeing other places like Amazon selling it? Had I have known that before, I wouldn't have used GAME... really tired of their shoddy level of service.

CD7zDFj.jpg

New copies of Retrogamer with a delicious Salamander cover, and EDGE (Christmas issue)
DpdsytQ.jpg

Rich!

Posting this here as well as the RGB thread as it's without a doubt the best pick up of the year for me (yes, more than my PS4)

Just got a 29" Sony 4:3 SD CRT. Gave the guy I bought it off £7 rather than £5 he was offering because he helped us with getting it down his stairs. I knew it was rated as one of the best CRT TV sets Sony ever made, but still...

ITS AMAZING HOLY FUCK

And one that shows the colour reproduction on the set, as the photos above have been washed out a bit by my phone camera:

I'm drowning in RGB goodness. It's so good.

Will post my Black Friday haul when it arrives but for now... Justin Wong was in Peru during the past week and he stayed at my friend's place, we went to a restaurant on Sunday night and after he saw what I ordered he said I wouldn't finish it, we put money on the line and I won in the end :D It was fun

DAmn son, you went to those truck driver 24 hours restaurants like "El Buen Sabor" , that caldo de gallina was with presa ?

Sinthetic

Even more Anime arrived today and yesterday.

Princess Mononoke and The Cat Returns.

PXUfvrv.jpg

Full Japanese collection:

ghCF4px.jpg

Kids on the Slope LE BD Box

d0mHjfO.jpg

Anohana BD/DVD:

Tcm0LQV.jpg

Guilty Crown Limited Edition Box + Artbooks

2LylR0o.jpg

Back next week with Steins;Gate: The Movie.

LadyRiven

Some additions that I picked up during my GAFatus:

ddce93085df711e39d5712cb74e4acdc_8.jpg

These were my only Black Friday grabs. SN8 for $16 and Elder Scrolls Anthology for $30. :)

Right on! I'm a little disappointed they didn't make every SPN season that cheap, but I ended up finishing off my collection anyway (I only had 1-3 on blu-ray)... great deal!

isual

We've known each other for awhile. I forgot how we met, but I got her into BlizzCon this year. I don't talk to her about the other stuff. She's awesome though.

mmmm. do you know what kind of guys does she like ? is she single ?

usually girls who got money/power aren't taken and just wanna live life.

Smokey

Despite having X1 and PS4, PS3 is still alive in my household! Mainly because it might as well stay hooked up since Sony removed 3D Blu-ray support from the PS4....

Assetto Corsa will be my first PC sim. Excited to try it out

I noticed that even though this is a December thread, there are many Black Friday purchases posted. Here are some of my Thanksgiving/Black Friday week to early December purchases.

IMAG0010.jpg

PlayStation 3 and PS4 video games, and Blu-Ray films
IMAG0015.jpg

Scepter 32" 1080p 60hz LED HDTV and Sony sound bar with subwoofer
IMAG0011.jpg

PS3 Limited edition Zone of the Enders HD Collection
IMAG0016.jpg

Media Rack 1
IMAG0017.jpg

Media rack 2
IMAG0012.jpg

Logitech Mx Anywhere mouse

Everything cost about $450 which was great.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
mmmm. do you know what kind of guys does she like ? is she single ?

usually girls who got money/power aren't taken and just wanna live life.

lol i'm not going to discuss my friend's love life in here, sorry.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
451596365ef411e3b3460ac59a6b1fe2_8.jpg

Super Famicom owned my day.

Got some nice complete copies of Dragon Ball Z 3: Super Butoden 3, Donkey Kong Country 2 and an original Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past guide!

HardRojo

DAmn son, you went to those truck driver 24 hours restaurants like "El Buen Sabor" , that caldo de gallina was with presa ?

We went to "El Lomito" in Aviación, the caldo had no presa, that would have been way too much lol and I probably wouldn't have been able to finish the whole thing, luckily no stomachaches were gotten after eating all of that. We took Justin to Pardo's and other "fancier" places the previous days so yeah, he had a little bit from everything and claimed Inca Kola and Chicha morada were really addicting.

HUELEN10

ZGvNHHr.jpg

Here's the December Ho Ho Haul so far. Feels nice having an Xbox 360 again. I gotta say, the E is one nice piece of hardware despite the lack of analog video multiout. Time to get some goo-gone and clean up those cases though; at least they were all complete in box.

Top Bottom