• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Picked up a genesis and some games. Still waiting on a few games to show up in the mail

Also put new start buttons on the Ms Pac. Sadly the original operator did a shit job when installing the control panel overlay when converting the machine to a Ms Pac

tDnzq6I.jpg

My first Shin Megami Tensei game. The $30 credit was a nice bonus. R-type Delta was traded in at my store, $19.

Zoolader

Sweet bolt cutters, man.

haha they are really random in there... but they are special.

I had been holding off for a really long time on buying a bolt cutter, delaying a project for almost a year. They were essential for cutting some metal for an custom oil catch can setup on my car. As far as quality they were the cheapest and smallest bolt cutter at Home Depot.

Asparagus

r2x8yfw.jpg

A friend was offloading his Falcom stuff and I ended up getting Zwei 2 for cheap :)

I also picked up System Shock 2 in the Steam Summer Sale.

OmCQWy9.jpg

Yu-Yu Hakusho: Tournament Tactics

HthEDgw.jpg

MediEvil

AcLY0Sm.jpg

Style Savvy: Trendsetters
I'm officially ~FABULOUS~
LOOK MY FRIEND TOLD ME THIS GAME WAS GOOD OKAY
...and then I looked it up online and apparently both Style Savvy games (both meaning at least the two localized in America) are legitimately good games despite their seemingly girly-shovelware-cash-in appearance. It went on sale for 10 bucks at Best Buy so I decided to try it.

mgvLVjX.jpg

Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard

And with that, I hit one of my dumb personal collection goals, which was to get a stack of DS (and 3DS) games that reached higher than the top of my bookshelf.
KplgLY7.jpg

Time to move them so they don't fall over @___@

aZyC47c.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei IV

Came with Artbook/Strategy Guide
xIZP0ra.jpg

Music CD
eKnkDPw.jpg

and of course the game itself.
EoQUtGU.jpg

I got the Amazon preorder edition so I also got the cardboard coat DLC, but no pic of that.

XcL_

Picked up some new PC components brought over my drives, HDD and Graphic Card:

All hooked up I named it PC "T-Bob"

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I meant to do a pick-up post last month, but I bought everything in really late June. Am I alright to put it in here? :-D
You're fine; it's not like anyone would know if you didn't tell us. If it really burns your soul, you can just say you got them last month.

bebester

Neo Member
With M&L and Porco Rosso last week and Dragon's Crown and GS5 this week...*sigh*
why did I pick such an expensive hobby.
RBc1HRT.jpg

I got one of the e-Capcom special editions. The case is cheap and feels flimsy.
GNHesF9.jpg

Dragon's Crown was expensive, but at least it came with this awesome hard cover art book. Up their with the Castlevania POR 20th anniversary pack for the best preorder bonus ever.
FRizw82.jpg

I makes me sad we only get a new Vanillaware game once every 4 years or so. If only George Kamitani could clone himself.
Tr5RsUm.jpg

Ban Puncher

DJAKJEI.jpg

Persona 4 Arena - Managed to find a new & sealed copy of the game being sold as 'pre-owned' at a store for $10. Easier to play than having to get my JPN 360 and game out while Scatlus continue to not see a cent from me.
Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros - So many good 3DS games, so little time.
Samurai Champloo LP - Been wanting a copy of this for a while. Bought the limited yellow disc edition but was shipped the regular-ass black wax. Couple of stern emails later and the yellow set is on it's way.
Earthbound - Guess I can toss the cartridge now....

Ban Puncher

Well, I've been checking on Discogs for Nujabes stuff on vinyl, and apparently, none of his LP's (including the Samurai Champloo soundtracks) have ever been released on vinyl.

Anyway, this is pretty cool.

Seems to be it's third pressing from the Ample Soul label, numbers aren't huge but it's easy enough to find if you poke around.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
I makes me sad we only get a new Vanillaware game once every 4 years or so. If only George Kamitani could clone himself.
I think your math's off a bit:
Odin Sphere 2007
GrimGrimoire 2007
Muramasa 2009
Grand Knights History 2011
Dragon's Crown 2013

Kamitani's much more prolific than should be possible.

gate777

i'm interested in starting this . where exactly do i start ?

There's a few ways you can.

1. Start with the Cisco Sales Essentials 6.0. It will introduce you to the world of Cisco and how to sell networking.

2. Pick up the books as I did and self-study. CCENT is the entry level networking certification.

3. Study and pass the CCNA and then branch off to either voice, wireless, security, cloud.

OR

Take a CCENT/CCNA business college course. They give hands on Lab times as well as instructor led classes.

Be warned though, you need to have some tech background in order to understand the books/classes.

Yes Boss!

Fucking finally! Now to make some time aside to actually play it.

w688mbgl.jpg

Yeah, mine actually finally showed up after "now shipping" for 6 days at amazon. And, I've not even put the game in yet :-( Never played any SMT before so I've gotta get up the courage! But with Nintendo doing the hard sell on it I felt like I had to support!

jbueno

Yeah, mine actually finally showed up after "now shipping" for 6 days at amazon. And, I've not even put the game in yet :-( Never played any SMT before so I've gotta get up the courage! But with Nintendo doing the hard sell on it I felt like I had to support!

I went and bought it locally since having it shipped to Mexico would have been more expensive anyways. Long time fan of the series, pretty excited for this one! I think if you remotely enjoy RPGs you´ll have a good time with this, although I don´t think SMT IV can beat SMT III Nocturne on PS2 since that was some God tier RPG.

And now what to get with that $30 eShop promo. Not really feeling Kokuga as I don´t have friends with 3DSs to play with.

Yes Boss!

I went and bought it locally since having it shipped to Mexico would have been more expensive anyways. Long time fan of the series, pretty excited for this one! I think if you remotely enjoy RPGs you´ll have a good time with this, although I don´t think SMT IV can beat SMT III Nocturne on PS2 since that was some God tier RPG.

And now what to get with that $30 eShop promo. Not really feeling Kokuga as I don´t have friends with 3DSs to play with.

Mii games and Shantae, yo! I'm sure you get those street passes in Mexico City. That little shooter game is pretty cool! Throw in a Picross or two and you are good to go!

jbueno

Mii games and Shantae, yo! I'm sure you get those street passes in Mexico City. That little shooter game is pretty cool! Throw in a Picross or two and you are good to go!

I'm sure I would, but nowadays my days are just going to the Hospital and back home, so hardly any Streetpass action. Was thinking on getting Tetris Axis, maybe even Code of Princess.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That's a great picture!

omgkitty

DJAKJEI.jpg

Persona 4 Arena - Managed to find a new & sealed copy of the game being sold as 'pre-owned' at a store for $10. Easier to play than having to get my JPN 360 and game out while Scatlus continue to not see a cent from me.
Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros - So many good 3DS games, so little time.
Samurai Champloo LP - Been wanting a copy of this for a while. Bought the limited yellow disc edition but was shipped the regular-ass black wax. Couple of stern emails later and the yellow set is on it's way.
Earthbound - Guess I can toss the cartridge now....

Where'd you get the soundtrack from?

Top Bottom