• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

After 30+ years of dreaming and last 7 months of serious looking, I picked up a 2011 Porsche Cayman. I'm the second owner, its CPO with 20,000 miles - basically like new. Man its a blast to drive.

Freshly detailed from the Porsche shop. Excited to drive it home.
Cayman1_zps4a807658.jpg

Nice pick up man, one day I'll probably get one
when I get my dental license again probably :'(
May I ask how much you paid for it?

You might want to look into the LG G3. Launches across all US carriers over the next few days and is a similar size with better all around specs.

Not a criticism, just some advice in case you were not aware.

I thought about but the Note 3 was cheaper and has more emulation possibilities.

For LG I'm more interesting in the Flex anyway.

I haven't had a steady job in two years. After grueling interviews and hitting a new low, I got my dream retail job. I love what I do and get paid more than did a few years ago. I haven't spent any money on myself in over two years. With what little I made (or didn't make), everything went to bills.

My point being, after finally catching up on my bills and making sure I saved at least a month's worth of salary, I finally bought something for myself that was absolutely not necessary and I can enjoy it stress free. Phew, it feels good.

ev0

I haven't had a steady job in two years. After grueling interviews and hitting a new low, I got my dream retail job. I love what I do and get paid more than did a few years ago. I haven't spent any money on myself in over two years. With what little I made (or didn't make), everything went to bills.

My point being, after finally catching up on my bills and making sure I saved at least a month's worth of salary, I finally bought something for myself that was absolutely not necessary and I can enjoy it stress free. Phew, it feels good.

Just wanted to say congrats dude. I am going through a similar situation now so I know the feel. And I love One Piece heh, Enjoy the game.

Glassboy

Congrats man! That is a pretty badass feeling

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I so want to get one for Mortal Kombat. Then again Luffy won the entire thing with just the ps1 controller.

It's so worth it - even if you COULD get good with a controller, there's something tactile about a stick that just makes it more enjoyable.

I got sooooo many goodies this month! I was splurging with all the good deals we found. I'll post pics once I get them resized and whatnot!

Congratulations brother, I know how that feels, what a great relief it is to have that pressure removed. Enjoy your game :)

Yuuichi

SunSki glasses, beautiful and affordable shades. The book is fantastic as well, half way through and I'm hoping it doesn't end.
The book is god teir, I think I've read it at least 5 times now. I have no faith in the movie adaptation though, for similar reasons to why you could never adapt snow crash in to a movie.

sikkinixx

14486365677_a79b528183_b.jpg

Got an unexpected $200 cheque in the mail, wife and I immediately thought "Lego?!" since we can never justify spending money we earned on it. So here we are...

The book is god teir, I think I've read it at least 5 times now. I have no faith in the movie adaptation though, for similar reasons to why you could never adapt snow crash in to a movie.

I can see that, I can see the
War games flicksync not translating to picture well.
. I'm half way through, its not often a book takes my attention over games.

CrovaxPSO

I've been wanting to play another Rune Factory, and the PS3 version of Tides of Destiny was super cheap. Same with Aliens: Infestation, heard good things when it came out but never got around to it. And the opening movie for Atelier Shallie got me to start in on the Dusk trilogy with Atelier Ayesha.

Though I'm still not sold on Puma's kits, guess I don't have much of a choice anymore... It begins (with a t-shirt).

53a28032557d204dd114b8df48ef46f3_zps8a2845aa.jpg

Bring on the upcoming season.

Look what i bought today :)
kjnaRFM.jpg

This is quite unusual, because i bought it in Poland /EU version/, paid 41Euro/55$, and this small store still have around 20 brand new, sealed copies of that game......
also this...
65NQR94.jpg

Y8oILUU.jpg

oDf33fK.jpg

d5Oq-COi1oFTRkAjjUCEnzv4eKk9ghG3Iw2AsO-59Fc=s281-p-no

Umbrella Corp T-shirt .. me likey

lGzUYXOQs_cMyalTyow-F1PF_yjgcTp41dHLWeD6RjQ=s281-p-no

Kate Tempest's new album ... poet extroadinaire ..

MUglARUhhHJQ_w99C1hFaf0D42ap7ZM8KS2aWyPjhpo=w176-h311-p-no

Lightberry, just because ... erm ... needed something to tinker with for the forseeable :)

Ecto311

MUglARUhhHJQ_w99C1hFaf0D42ap7ZM8KS2aWyPjhpo=w176-h311-p-no

Lightberry, just because ... erm ... needed something to tinker with for the forseeable :)

See this is why I read this post every month and why I am broke. That lightberry video on the site is amazing. I was thinking about getting the string of lights for my tv but damn that is so much better. Shit thing is with a smart tv that plays all files I feed it the entire thing would be just for the colors.

Top Bottom