• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

n0razi

What model is the TV? That bezel is gorgeously small.

Check out the Vizio M series if you are on a budget... I have a nice large samsung set in the living room but a smaller 42" Vizio M series in the bedroom where I do most of my gaming and its a very solid set: minimal lag, good IQ, almost non existent border/logo

Lichter

This is last month too:

White XBO (Sunset Bundle) + AC Unity + AC Blackflag for 290 €
And I also picked up Halo: MCC

k9WRnYG.jpg

Now that I have a Wii U and a Xbox One, I'll buy a PS4 next year.

finalflame

This is last month too:

White XBO (Sunset Bundle) + AC Unity + AC Blackflag for 290 €
And I also picked up Halo: MCC

Now that I have a Wii U and a Xbox One, I'll buy a PS4 next year.

Nice, man. Where did you find the SSO bundle? Haven't seen those in stores for a while now.

ramyeon

Nice, great selection! Should keep you occupied for many, many hours.
Haha yeah definitely, I got Bloodborne with the PS4 and The Witcher 3 kept me from making any significant progress in that so far too, so I think with these I'll have more than enough to tide me over 'till MGSV in September!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Found some WoN toys in the wild, which is fairly rare in Toronto. Shipments usually seem to be eaten up quickly and then that's all we see. But I found this guy for $14.99. Cheaper than an Amiibo in Canada and I'm quite happy.

antti-la

Maybe the first collectors edition I have bought. I normally don't get excited over figurines and useless stuff, even less so with the Amiibos. But this was just too damn cute and cool to pass by.

KpTC3Xc.jpg

Rex Colt

Neo Member
oof that's a beauty.

is that the corsair air case? If so how do you like it. I've been considering making a pc with that case.

Yeah and I love the case. The airflow is great and the dual chamber design makes installation and cable management a breeze for a beginner.

Dynamic3

I don't think so . I bought a 500 units pack years ago from:

http://stores.ebay.es/eurotienda?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

But "looking for resealable X case wraps" should help you. 15x25 is one of the most versatile size, working with DVD, Nes and even Gameboy and DS. For bigger cases such as snes I use comic book bags and adjust them a bit. You could also ask in second hand media stores. I've seen a few ones that will bag everything on display (A nice idea since everybody is touching and wearing them).

Cool, thanks!

So here's all the awesome stuff I got from AX this year. The Atlus booth staff now recognize me on sight since I've gone to their booth constantly for two years straight now. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

Anyways, pickups!

A print from Alice X. Zhang, a Lucas charm from blue, some Amiibos and my free postcards from Atlus are my starters:
8c410c09a1069e240d2b10541d2e2cf9_zpsqxxne76m.jpg

Next up, a line up from t-shirts from Atlus, welovefine & BAIT respectively:
c4f9c9f3036693e9fa62a0f908f45601_zpsnomrrp3w.jpg

fa7a5d60471f7a4604caff2bbf283930_zpsfa9tsqkx.jpg

c1a307258b080f2153ce5ca3ca9f319c_zpsjfdhplzt.jpg

Three more Atlus pickups, though the P5 bag was with purchase from their booth. Needless to say, Atlus was very popular at AX. A hoodie, wall scroll and the bag (which is like a backpack):
c70dc1af3e241160d47fd418ded3eaf4_zpsovdgrqcn.jpg

eca73e80a20eefd336f7a6cea7cce944_zpsmgzs7b5a.jpg

Finally, I worked at the Degica booth to help promote awareness of the Muv-Luv kickstarter (and it was awesome at how much traffic our little booth received over the entire weekend). As thanks for working the booth, I got a sketch from artist Azusa Maxima as well as autographs from both him and Kouki Yoshimune. Pretty sweet actually.
28149031afedab3f58fe8ac8954a5b44_zpsvhdfvw9f.jpg

I got a PSOne a month or two ago to finally play some old games on it, since I never had a console while growing up, and my first game just arrived in the mail today:

IMG_0298.jpg

Really happy about this, I can't wait to play it.
Whoa, this was exactly what I got for Christmas in 2000. What great memories! The only thing was originally my Mom bought me a third party memory card and FFIX had an issue saving to them so I had to wait till the next day in order to really play it. Cool pickup!

ExcelTronic

I attended Anime Midwest last weekend and bought two manga books (八神くんの家庭の事情, and Ah! My Goddess [Bilingual English and Japanese]), a GM mini Gundam figure, and Little Nemo on Blu-ray.

DSC_1952.jpg

Maybe the first collectors edition I have bought. I normally don't get excited over figurines and useless stuff, even less so with the Amiibos. But this was just too damn cute and cool to pass by.

Gorgeous photo! Makes me suddenly interested in this collector's edition as well.

//ARCANUM

My pride and joy arrived in my hands yesterday (since I had it shipped to work and it arrived on Saturday).

Persona 4 Dancing All Night Crazy Premium box set, which comes with a LE Vita:

e10ec45780b51ed2c1bf547baabfad4b_zpsvapstibm.jpg

b624d9f525702894161d288cefd82a67_zpsvyk0rve5.jpg

0a54a1a11f4a44425cc4e4ab90309434_zps59fm9avx.jpg

1d167c79bdea86cd2b8c20adc93ee706_zpsoxmjiboa.jpg

a9e3a2b5617a1043e96986d16de4e420_zpsr9lxgbyq.jpg

Bonus item, Persona 5 teaser BD:
47971f6aedb5f39d27501e19ed1111bc_zpsqowadepr.jpg

Thanks to you I now have one of these on its way to me from Amiami lol. (Thank you!)

So here's all the awesome stuff I got from AX this year. The Atlus booth staff now recognize me on sight since I've gone to their booth constantly for two years straight now. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

Anyways, pickups!

A print from Alice X. Zhang, a Lucas charm from blue, some Amiibos and my free postcards from Atlus are my starters:
8c410c09a1069e240d2b10541d2e2cf9_zpsqxxne76m.jpg

Next up, a line up from t-shirts from Atlus, welovefine & BAIT respectively:
c4f9c9f3036693e9fa62a0f908f45601_zpsnomrrp3w.jpg

fa7a5d60471f7a4604caff2bbf283930_zpsfa9tsqkx.jpg

c1a307258b080f2153ce5ca3ca9f319c_zpsjfdhplzt.jpg

Three more Atlus pickups, though the P5 bag was with purchase from their booth. Needless to say, Atlus was very popular at AX. A hoodie, wall scroll and the bag (which is like a backpack):
c70dc1af3e241160d47fd418ded3eaf4_zpsovdgrqcn.jpg

eca73e80a20eefd336f7a6cea7cce944_zpsmgzs7b5a.jpg

Finally, I worked at the Degica booth to help promote awareness of the Muv-Luv kickstarter (and it was awesome at how much traffic our little booth received over the entire weekend). As thanks for working the booth, I got a sketch from artist Azusa Maxima as well as autographs from both him and Kouki Yoshimune. Pretty sweet actually.
28149031afedab3f58fe8ac8954a5b44_zpsvhdfvw9f.jpg
I want to live your life.

thenexus6

New keyboard for my mac, typing seems nice but the trackpad is a little iffy. Maybe I can adjust it in the settings or something.

RQhYCxg.jpg

ZeMMiK

New keyboard for my mac, typing seems nice but the trackpad is a little iffy. Maybe I can adjust it in the settings or something.

RQhYCxg.jpg

well good luck with that....do not understand you buying a MS keyboard for your Mac...I have a mac mini but Mac keyboards are the one you want... ..buy a mac keyboard with seperate trackpad..

thenexus6

well good luck with that....do not understand you buying a MS keyboard for your Mac...I have a mac mini but Mac keyboards are the one you want... ..buy a mac keyboard with seperate trackpad..

I don't understand comments like this, why can't people mix and match their devices? Maybe I wanted an all-in-one for home media setup?

My apple wireless keyboard broke, and I am not spending that much for it again.

Ultima_5

that's implies that i should be using one of those magic mice for my imac which would be insane.

also don't critize peoples pick ups dude. it's in the op

Thanks to you I now have one of these on its way to me from Amiami lol. (Thank you!)

You're welcome and I apologize for being an enabler... Though not really lol.

I want to live your life.

Lol, not too sure about that but I can only recommend making a budget when going to cons. You will (and should) plan to budget for food as well as purchases and personal time so you don't burn out. Of course, if you know people who need booth help, volunteering in exchange for a badge does take care of budgeting for a badge.

Rich!

I wanted to play demons souls again along with the rest of my PS+ and other digital titles, so I rebought a PS3 and a 500gb HDD to go in there.

dsc_0084p1s17.jpg

Bought loads in the UK sale. Metal gear HD collection, MGS4, Darkstalkers, Ni No Kuni. Also bought Persona 4, Suikoden 3, Mickey castle of illusion and Yakuza 4.

_20150707_180022n7rnj.jpg

Also got this today. Couldn't resist for £26. Fuck me its amazing, only played through some of the first world but I can tell this is the true Yoshis Island sequel Ive been waiting for for the last twenty years. If you are a Wii U owner, go and buy it ffs.

Taker34

Banned
Replaced my GTX 760/i5 3570k rig with an ASUS G751 notebook:

Asus ROG Gaming G751:
- Intel Core-i7 4720HQ @ 2,6GHz
- 8GB RAM
- 1TB HDD+ 256GB SSD
- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980M
- Win 10

image5sudj.jpg

imagebfu67.jpg

Finally my third Play Arts Kai Mass Effect purchase.
b3ltg.jpg

5va1v.jpg

Olengie

All my recent pick ups since May. Just been too lazy in taking pictures. :lol: I didn't go to AX this year, which saddens me greatly.

PS4 Pick Ups. The extra copy of Guilty Gear Xrd is for my buddy, since he mentioned he wanted it. Despite having Infamous First Light on Plus, I much rather have a physical copy if I can get it. Same goes for Devil May Cry 4 SE.

The 3 PS2 Games and the Xbox Game were $2 a piece at the Flea Market. Bought from the seller a couple times and they never disappoint me with their prices. Also got a Gamecube Controller for $4.

3rd Rock from the Sun was Dollar Tree. Ponyo ($2) was from the Flea Market Seller I mentioned. Strawberry Eggs ($8) was from Ebay. Space Pirate Mito ($6) was from Amazon Warehouse.

Agarest and Macross 30 had been on my wish list for the longest time Managed to get them for great prices where I couldn't say no. Everything else I got cheap.

Got three imported Vita Games: Moe Chronicles, New Little King Story, and Utakimi 575. Shinobido, Super Monkey Ball ($5) and the two PSP Dual Packs (1.99 each) were from GS while Wolf Among Us was from BB.

LegendX48

These arrived early today:
19508188625_d59df3705d_z.jpg

V-Moda M-80. Liking them so far, mids aren't as forward as I'd like but the overall sound is nice and fairly neutral. Bass kick is pretty sweet as well. I think I may actually keep these lol

Got this last night, no theme unfortunately
19512401241_62732caeb2_z.jpg

not pictured cause they haven't arrived/shipped yet:
Captain Marvel Vol. 2 Stay Fly
Serial Experiments Lain Complete Collection Blu-ray + DVD

finalflame

After months of waiting, this just came in. Also got an insert to pre-order the second Box Set (X HD, X-2 HD, and XII) but I have yet to find it available for pre-order anywhere online.

Gonna replay IX now with a guide, something I've never done :)

After months of waiting, this just came in. Also got an insert to pre-order the second Box Set (X HD, X-2 HD, and XII) but I have yet to find it available for pre-order anywhere online.

Those are lovely but I think it would be a case of me never actually wanting to touch them because they're too nice.

Still, thanks for the pics at least!

What's the content of these guides? Is it the same as the old bradygames ones?

finalflame

Those are lovely but I think it would be a case of me never actually wanting to touch them because they're too nice.

Still, thanks for the pics at least!
Thanks! I debated getting two, one to keep sealed and one to open. Ultimately. I open all my limited/collector's stuff so decided to just get one :)

What's the content of these guides? Is it the same as the old bradygames ones?

Can't be for IX at least, that was the worst thing ever.

Seems like the guide is by Prima. Here's the table of contents and legal info:

EcFwtMf.jpg

Lu1Dc5V.jpg

LegendX48

Got more stuff
19326104479_b8dfc1171c_z.jpg

edit: also pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda Triforce Heroes and ordered Batgirl Vol 1: The Darkest Reflection

Top Bottom