• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

Chairhome

Norfair said:
http://i.imgur.com/S9TsHl.jpg[IMG]

Some early fathers day gifts my wife got for me (Early as I won't actually be a father for another two months)[/QUOTE]
I'm intrigued by that Geek Dad book. Let me know if you see anything for young kids (since you aren't a father yet either!). I just looked it up after seeing your post and one review says that its best for primary school kids age and up. My oldest kid is only going to be 3 in August, but I might pick up the book anyway.

Norfair

Chairhome said:
I'm intrigued by that Geek Dad book. Let me know if you see anything for young kids (since you aren't a father yet either!). I just looked it up after seeing your post and one review says that its best for primary school kids age and up. My oldest kid is only going to be 3 in August, but I might pick up the book anyway.

It has some neat recommendations like making coloring books using photoshop and that sorta thing but yeah I definitely won't be using it for a bit.

Just got this today, sprint store employee happened to be a best friends step brother, so he saved the phones for me, and I helped him meet his quota! :lol

34275_1459516162457_1069985230_1341852_6226208_n.jpg

34275_1459516202458_1069985230_1341853_5419979_n.jpg

34275_1459516242459_1069985230_1341854_6600574_n.jpg

28281_1459525322686_1069985230_1341884_123828_n.jpg

For Family n Loving GF. :D

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
eXistor said:
Robotrek arrived today. I've been looking for a complete one for quite a while and now I found one for a very reasonable price. It's pretty much mint too, so I'm a happy camper!
DSC00618.jpg

Awesome purchase! The translation is godawful but the game is just so damn charming... RIP Quintet :(

Big ups to Gary.

4731230019_fcc1dd4348.jpg

Eh, I bought some steam games, and attenborough Life a while ago too, but that's not very interesting. I'll have a super awesome pickup in July though.

Oh, I bought some fancy clothes too, I'll post those after I pick them up from being adjusted.

Thanks again Gary!

2010junepickup12.jpg

2010junepickup13.jpg

Peace Walker and GoW: Chains of Olympus for the wifey.

2010junepickup14.jpg

A giant Sackboy to hold my PS3 controllers or whatever else I want.

2010junepickup15.jpg

And back with the family. :D

2010junepickup16.jpg

ALL OVER MY FACETIME!!!

Forsete

:lol @ last pic. I hope that didnt get between the keys. ;) Nice Sackboy collection. Where do you guys get these sackboys btw? I want some. :(

Shitty pics of a cool light. Philips LivingColors 2nd Gen. Didnt have time to take some sexier pics of it, so these will have to do. :p

4732787442_a2fb43966f_b.jpg

Remote, no clickable buttons, all the buttons are touch sensitive. The ring lets you select 16 million different tints. Plus saturation (white light to full fidelity) and brightness.
4732787734_2e76c7b219_b.jpg

Yes my desk is pretty messy. Not the best placement, but it will have to do for now.
4732788004_2726b1cbe7_b.jpg

eXistor

djtiesto said:
Awesome purchase! The translation is godawful but the game is just so damn charming... RIP Quintet :(
Yeah that's what I'm noticing. Very awkward localization. The game is good though, so it's alright.

AkIRA_22

Forsete said:
:lol @ last pic. I hope that didnt get between the keys. ;) Nice Sackboy collection. Where do you guys get these sackboys btw? I want some. :(

Shitty pics of a cool light. Philips LivingColors 2nd Gen. Didnt have time to take some sexier pics of it, so these will have to do. :p

4732787442_a2fb43966f_b.jpg

Remote, no clickable buttons, all the buttons are touch sensitive. The ring lets you select 16 million different tints. Plus saturation (white light to full fidelity) and brightness.
4732787734_2e76c7b219_b.jpg

Yes my desk is pretty messy. Not the best placement, but it will have to do for now.
4732788004_2726b1cbe7_b.jpg

Mate, you are going to go blind.

Forsete said:
Luckily I missed. :lol

I got most of them for free, but you can get the plushies at amazon.com or botabingbotaboom.com. The plastic sackboys are from the UK, so you might have to check eBay.

Flek said:
:lol :lol :lol

oh and wallpaper sourcy please

Can't get the link at work right now, but search deviantart for "smooth trooper." It should be in the vector art section.

manofmandango said:
Why does your iPhone clock say 0:31...?
Military time, son. =P

eXistor

Lego Harry Potter CE and Demon's Souls Black Phantom Edition. As you can see, I did my part in making DS a hit in 3 regions :)

DSC00619.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

ibu

eXistor said:
Lego Harry Potter CE and Demon's Souls Black Phantom Edition. As you can see, I did my part in making DS a hit in 3 regions :)

DSC00619.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

Niiiiiiiccceeee

Getting Demons Souls tomorrow!

006.jpg

Tox Box 25 bucks. Zombi "Collection" haha 6 bucks.
005.jpg

Dead Space 9 bucks. G&W Free Club Nintendo
004.jpg

New New Pickups.
003.jpg

New and Why the hell not to see why it was so bad(and it is, holy shit the load times) for 3 bucks.
002.jpg

15 bucks and 9 bucks

Alucrid

Banned
distantmantra said:
http://i47.tinypic.com/2udun2c.jpg[IMG]
Korean version of No More Heroes: Hero's Paradise for $40 on ebay. Identical to the Japanese release (English audio/Japanese text).[/QUOTE]

How text reliant is NMH? I'm thinking about getting it and I don't have a Wii.

R2D4

Banned
Went to town to buy a new Xbox 360 and out of Target, Best Buy, Wal Mart, Gamestop no one had one. Guess I'll just get it off Amazon when they get more instock. At least I'll save on tax.
Came home with this instead.

P1010056.jpg

Alucrid said:
How text reliant is NMH? I'm thinking about getting it and I don't have a Wii.

I don't have a Wii either, but I can read/speak some Japanese. The mini-games and side missions are all text-based, but the main story portions are all voiced. The map guides you where you need to go for the most part, and I'm guessing that a walk-through would help with the rest.

The pre-order art cards that came with the game are... interesting...

Alucrid

Banned
distantmantra said:
I don't have a Wii either, but I can read/speak some Japanese. The mini-games and side missions are all text-based, but the main story portions are all voiced. The map guides you where you need to go for the most part, and I'm guessing that a walk-through would help with the rest.

The pre-order art cards that came with the game are... interesting...

Hmm, okay thanks. I think I'll do some researching and see what sort of guides are out there before pulling the trigger.

Alucrid said:
Hmm, okay thanks. I think I'll do some researching and see what sort of guides are out there before pulling the trigger.

The game is IDENTICAL to the Wii version aside from the control scheme. I'm guessing you can just use a walkthrough for the Wii version on Gamefaqs and be fine.

ngower

Former PSWii60 owner, had to sell my systems and my TV over the fall semester of last year after I got fired and spent a month or so trying to catch up on bills.

BUT I'M BACK!

4735205091_c863e0deea_b.jpg

Asus VH236H (Well reputed in the gaming community as the "EVO monitor")*
Xbox 360 Arcade Spring 2010 Bundle
Microsoft Xbox 360 HDMI A/V cable (for optical)
FIFA World Cup 2010
NHL Arcade 3v3 (on sale)

*I had bought a Dell 20" monitor with HDMI at Best Buy for $150 and this was only $200 with a $25 manufacturer rebate, so I figured why not. Three more inches and some internal speakers, as well as better response times. So far I've not really noticed anything awful with the picture quality.

Top Bottom