• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Sagitario

Samsung Galaxy SIII plus a white cover.

i0gv18u1Em8Lf.png

ibnojpaThikr7P.png

Looks like I am getting white!
I have yet to see good looking blue one pictures.

Gameboy415

Hit a couple resale shops on the way to my Dad's house on Sunday and found some great deals!

1206-Games4.jpg

GB - Pinball Dreams - $1
GB/GBC - Asteroids - $1, but this one might be a bootleg. The cart feels shoddy and the label looks a bit off. Oh well.
SNES - Super Pinball: Behind the Mask - $1. One of the first-party games I needed for the collection. I want to find a boxed copy eventually, but for a buck I figured I'd check it out.
PS2 - Family Guy - $2. I'm not a huge fan of the show anymore, but I heard the game was decent and the price was right.

1206-Goodwill3.jpg

PS2 - DDR X - Just need to find DDR X2 and I'll have all the PS2 releases.
Nintendo Guidebooks - Found these on the kids book racks for $0.59 each. Gotta love that generic cover art! :)
2061: Odyssey 3 Hardcover - I've wanted to read this series for ages but I can never seem to find a cheap copy of 2001. Still hunting for 2001 & 3001 in hardcover.

1206-Guides2.jpg

1206-Guides3.jpg

Got each and every one of these guides for $0.99 each! :D
I was only picking out the official Nintendo Power guides at first but then I started grabbing other ones of interest (Kagero: Deception 2, Castlevania: OoE, etc.).
Most of them are in very good condition, but a few have some shelf-wear.
I would've grabbed a few more but the store was a madhouse and some creepy guy was crowding me, haha.

1206-Misc2.jpg

Wii - Perfect Shot - I'd never seen this black version before and it was on clearance for $4.48 @ Target so I scooped it up.
Blu-Ray - Horrible Bosses - I noticed this poking up out of a bin full of kids movies at my local Goodwill. Only $3.99 and I watched it last night - it was great! :)

sikkinixx

7403074252_555615554a_c.jpg

Got a 70s/80s (??) flip clock. Has outlets in the back and timer switches on the side so it looks like it was used for timing equipment or something.

Having a hell of a time trying to figure out how to set it properly lol the "set time" switch only turns a little bit...

andylsun

7403074252_555615554a_c.jpg

Got a 70s/80s (??) flip clock. Has outlets in the back and timer switches on the side so it looks like it was used for timing equipment or something.

Having a hell of a time trying to figure out how to set it properly lol the "set time" switch only turns a little bit...

Might be a timer for hifi. It's normal to have a timer with outlets for turning off amplifier, turntable etc at a set time.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
PS Vita ( thanks to Amazon deal) 4GB MC(Since I can't buy games from PSstore) and Gravity Rush(the reason I bought the Vita)

7403645984_3d70be0e1b_b.jpg

Risen 2(European Retail Version),Hard Reset: Extended Edition and Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational.

7403646118_63fa3b7222_b.jpg

chiQ

You don't own the rainbow, this does not belong in the pick ups thread. Shame shame.

Okay, I did too much unpacking last night and the place was trashed, so here are some work-in-progress shots as I sorted out the place over the past week instead of new ones:

Rabbit in black tray bottom, left. Living area from kitcheny-bit:
loungerabbit.jpg

Living area after rug went down:
blounge.jpg

Kitcheny-bit from couch:
bkitchen.jpg

The view from my bed:
bedroomview.jpg

The living area and bedroom both have sliding doors out to the balcony. It's nice.

Machine

Bought all this from a guy on Craigslist for $200. Perfect condition (except for some fingerprints) and works great.

IMG_01421.jpg

sikkinixx

Might be a timer for hifi. It's normal to have a timer with outlets for turning off amplifier, turntable etc at a set time.

I'm guessing that could be it. Two "switched" outlets and one "unswitched"

7404057676_b3dcce6960_c.jpg

That's the control panel. No manufacturer on it either which makes looking it up a pain. Oh well.

gafpickups.jpg

Also bought the ATH-M50! Sound Professionals was having a sale so i got them for $110.
PSP Go is now only $69.99 at Gamestop. I couldn't resist. Plan on getting some GBA roms and getting some PS1 games on the Go!
Went to Half Price Books and they didn't have the book I wanted. Bought brand new crysis 2 for$7 and brand new Dragon Age 2 for $5. Forgot I already bought Dragon Age 2 from Best Buy for 360! Anyways I just ordered a bunch of parts to build new PC. Will post those pics as soon as I receive all the parts.

Cypher

Portable lovin' and zombie-bustin' cheerleaders!

Resistance: Burning Skies (PS VITA)
Gravity Rush (PS VITA)

DSC03908.jpg

Lollipop Chainsaw (360)
Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection (PS VITA)

DSC03925.jpg

cj_iwakura

1206-Guides2.jpg

1206-Guides3.jpg

Got each and every one of these guides for $0.99 each! :D
I was only picking out the official Nintendo Power guides at first but then I started grabbing other ones of interest (Kagero: Deception 2, Castlevania: OoE, etc.).
Most of them are in very good condition, but a few have some shelf-wear.
I would've grabbed a few more but the store was a madhouse and some creepy guy was crowding me, haha.

I think I want that Deception II guide, or at least pictures. Does it have artwork?

Not much, but:

001-1.jpg

Only one DS game left on my list!
(Theresia.)

Came across my old white GBA last month, I had opened it years ago for some reason but never resealed it so the system was in pretty rough shape (missing buttons/screws). I decided to put the 10 or so bucks required to get the system back in shape so I ordered a new shell and set of buttons from eBay.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with the whole process, black is a much better colour than "Arctic White".

Not that I'll ever use the system again though, I had forgotten how bad the backlit-less screen is.

Cheska

Shipment from Japan!! (sorry for crappy pictures, my iPhone is not agreeing with the lighting tonight)

2c9ed072.jpg

What is it!? :O :O :O

9c4f5d10.jpg

70a05c02.jpg

SWEEET!

fa76092f.jpg

d0fa0eb2.jpg

89ee88ba.jpg

49b2a118.jpg

Well worth the price and just in time for P4 Arena and P4 Golden. YAY! :D

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Shipment from Japan!! (sorry for crappy pictures, my iPhone is not agreeing with the lighting tonight)

Well worth the price and just in time for P4 Arena and P4 Golden. YAY! :D

Great set! I'm assuming cross dressing Yosuke and Yu are the two secrets =P

GQman2121

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/fQmxK.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EBCLM.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/64LoF.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uvf1V.jpg[IMG]

I love how they are dual toned. Absolutely lovely.[/QUOTE]

I really hope these come to the US. Such great pictures and these BDs look fantastic.

It is just sad to see that it seems I am the only one buying this series in Germany. At least in message boards no one is writing about it and saleswise it seems to be a disaster.

Kinda sad to see how the german mangamarket "developed". About 10 years ago stuff like Blame, Eden - Its an endless World and Battle Angel Alita sold well. The whole german Mangamarket was Shounen and Seinen.

Nowadays its Yaoi, standard Shoujostuff and Naruto that sells well. Not even Toriko is selling well here :(

MYE

Just got The Art of ALICE: Madness Returns and holy shit!

itsU75RwAqeAD.jpg

ibySsTESJghLye.jpg

ibpQHWki23iBJR.jpg

ibvP0pxwzQMgRK.jpg

This book is incredible! And PACKED with artwork and info!

K444WSR

This months pick up for me and my biggest pick up yet !

Not pictured 2x 8 GB class 10 cards, and a spare battery ;)

How much did you pay for the 600d if you don't mind me asking?
I'm thinking about getting a slr (would be my first) and am caught between the slightly cheaper 550d or this one?

SLV

How much did you pay for the 600d if you don't mind me asking?
I'm thinking about getting a slr (would be my first) and am caught between the slightly cheaper 550d or this one?

Well i am in Europe so that really does not matter, but about 1200$ with the kit lens.

Yes Boss!

Spent $20 on PSN for some stuff I've wanted from the last few months.

MW IV...amazing work from M2. Playing on an arcade stick, so nice:

5be18ba8.jpg

And Journey, which looks amazing:

23911adf.jpg

Top Bottom