• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Iacobellis

kncEbj4.jpg

Its hereeeeee

Animal Crossing is too good to deserve quotes!

Bought a new gamesoft:

syCQhyJ.jpg

Got the Japanese version because the US version had some censorship.

This is by far the best version of Prince of Persia, by the way.

Amen, brother. I still have my originally imported Japanese copy from when it was released, and still in pristine condition. One of the best cover artworks of all time!

Stooo

Neo Member
I've not posted here in a long time, and the last few weeks have been awesome for new stuff... But I'm most excited about these!

edb732b0d40511e2859c22000a9f0a20_7.jpg

Fake edit: Dammit on my iPhone and cannae get the photo to work!

Fake edit 2: Thanks ThePeoplesBureau ;)

Ban Puncher

Built some shelves today with a mate.

I dislike pre-built or flatpack bookshelves for games and movies because they are way too deep resulting in wasted space and extra dusting.

Fuck that noise, It's Tool Time. Particle board? MDF? Ain't nobody got time for that shit. Pine and man sweat.

MVSzpV7.jpg

My Tokyo Drift HD-DVD has a new home.

Sethos

Banned
My Lumia 920 was getting on my tits, awful experience. So I picked up an iPhone 5, tide me over to the 5s or the 6, we'll see.

17jxct.png

225ya3.png

Been through a few phones lately but I have realized the iPhone is just better.

3u2l33.png

dyergram

Got some pick ups for my holiday:
Mini wifi router for the hotel (thanks gaffers who advised me on this pickup)
bephVp2.jpg

dKzPJip.jpg

Hori grip for vita and guacamelee. (If you own a vita you should invest in one of these feels real good)

YBZ00wR.jpg

Ban Puncher

So I'm unpacking the boxes of DVD's I stored away about two years ago (when I had major home renovations done) into the new shelves and after about 10 minutes I'm looking at most of them and think 'I've got Netflix and media streaming from my PC....why the hell do I need these things?'.

Do I really need the DVD version of Tokyo Drift on a shelf when I have it on BD, fucking HD-DVD and via streams?

Been an expensive last few weeks thats for sure (excuse the quality)

Samsung UE40ES6300 40" 3DTV along with The Last of Us which came today (thanks Shopto :D)

Rarely buy so many handheld games at this time of year but that Nintendo offer was too good to turn down, roll on Midnight so I can finally get my hands on Animal Crossing as the freebie.

Couldn't resist when i popped into HMV today, must say administration maybe prove to be a blessing in disguise for them, the store is arranged much better and the prices are more realistic now. The new owners leaving their mark already and I'll probably pop back in again soon.

oldmario

Been quite an expensive couple of weeks!

AdU51wY.jpg

Ghost in the shell bundle in 1 case? any idea how old this is, mine came in a cardboard sleeve with both movies in seperate cases

also if you're interested your hmv have solid state society on clearance for £7.99 on blu-ray

Toki767

Happy birthday! Was the 3DS a gift? If so, very nice. If not, well, you sure know how to treat yourself!

Thanks! My friends and I don't get each other gifts anymore. Just treat each other to dinner. So yeah, I have to treat myself to a present once a year.

Cheska

Number 1 of 12 PS4 Preorder and number 5 of 8 on Xbox One

Does that mean you have 12 PS4 preorders with Gamestop? Because if that's so I heard that they've caught on to that and are calling the people who have multiple preorders through different stores and telling them they'll have to offer a refund for all but one reserve.

Top Bottom