• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Grief.exe

im a full time lurker on this thread

but here is my pick ups for today !! and the first of many posts to come

dsc01835ju.jpg

and i got married saturday gone ! this was our cake topper lol

dsc01702h.jpg

photo.php

she knows me well , think i found a keeper ;)

Do you know how bad Skyrim is on PS3?

That cake topper is perfect.

TheUsual

Gold Member
Originally picked up RE5 on the first day it came out on PC years ago. Finally decided to play it. After beating it and realizing that none of the DLC came out for the PC version, there was one thing I knew I had to do:

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
I'm really digging the Virtual Boy love on this page. Probably the best $50 firesale I ever bought into. Back in '96 EB had a pyramid of them for $25 a piece and games for $5. I ended up snagging a system, an A/C adapter Wario Land, Teleroboxer, and Jack Bros. That along with the Mario Tennis Pack-in made for a great summer as a kid.

Tonight I fixed the bad Virtual Boy I bought. The display issues that plague the system are due to the ribbon cable slowly becoming unglued to the display devices. I had to peel back the plastic covering it and solder the cable to the circuit board. It worked perfectly and the three games I got with it are running great.

Lgp2I8D.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
I decided to finally bite the bullet on this one as the price began raising again.

...when it arrived it was covered in stickers and disgusting sticky residue
this was the worst of it though
D3LDya6.jpg

So I grabbed some Goo Gone and worked my magic.
VcdR4MJ.jpg

You can sort of see the area where I cleaned the stuff off at, but if you didn't know it was there you'd never notice.
I also ended up tearing the cardboard a tiny bit while removing the stickers and I got pretty mad at that.

vHiH7UH.jpg

Rage Anarchy Edition

Simpsonology

Neo Member
Originally picked up RE5 on the first day it came out on PC years ago. Finally decided to play it. After beating it and realizing that none of the DLC came out for the PC version, there was one thing I knew I had to do:

Did you like it? How does it compares to RE4?

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Just came back from a retro game convention, pretty good haul.

http://i.imgur.com/kTNTP0H.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XcfE2uP.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EQRUfYg.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

good grabs wizards & warriors 3 is really good

[quote="Phat Michael, post: 62229783"]wow what a game. fantastic condition too. enjoy it man, great purchase.[/QUOTE]

yeah its in perfect condition other then the manual being a little messed up

RkOwnage

Finally found a Ninjini at Gamestop of all places, and I was convinced that they only had Scarlet Ninjini now, so I was relieved to see her there! Also, Lightcore Pop Fizz from Walmart. I don't know why I got him, I don't have any other LC figures, but meh.

Animal Crossing was an impulse by, partially in thanks to FoxMcCloudDS was so helpful and hyped the game to me! (Thanks btw!)

Finally, if you remember from March, I traded in my Xbox 360s and all their games for credit towards a PS4. I had been done with the system and was glad of it, but I missed the party chat nights with friends and HBO Go. Fast forward to last week, and a friend was getting divorced and needed to get rid of their Xbox 360 for cheap. I offered $100, but he sold it to me for $50. $50 for a Halo 4 Xbox 360 console, matching controller (cracked on the back but fully functional, and Halo 4 the game). I then went on a Craigslist binge and picked up a bunch of 360 only titles for around $30. I've managed to build an Xbox 360 library with an awesome system for around $80. A good week, I'll say.

MYE

Just picked it up today.
2014 bmw X1
Traded my 1 series in. Wanted the turbo engine and back space. Love it so far.

YAgIKdfl.jpg

NICE!

I love my old 2002 3-series coupé but its time to let go (before its worth next to nothing)
I'm hoping a friend of my brother sells me his 1 series convertible by the end of this year.

NICE!

I love my old 2002 3-series coupé but its time to let go (before its worth next to nothing)
I'm hoping a friend of my brother sells me his 1 series convertible by the end of this year.

Loved the 1 series ( this was my second one ). Sucks they are discontinuing the series and renaming it the 2 series in November. Great coupes and a 135i is the pinnacle of everyday German perfection.

Top Bottom