• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

here is a pick up I have been working on for about 2.5 years, our first house. This is our 4 bed, 3 bath house. We spent the last month painting every inch of the interior, and replaced the carpet throughout, and installed a new appliances in the kitchen.

15hppd.jpg

8z4f9s.jpg

jggqdi.jpg

2mwdxj4.jpg

those are the only 2 rooms with the painted stripe, they are right next to each other. Still a lot to do, and unpack

Quake1028

itnWqGn.jpg

Found this at Best Buy yesterday for $7.99 and couldn't pass it up, Thor is my favorite comic character. Not pictured: SanDisk 32GB Ultra SDHC for my new 3DS XL, becauase it's already in the 3DS and you have to destroy that packaging to get the damn cards out.

sl19BO9.jpg

First print book in almost 3 years since I got my first Kindle in mid 2010.

Nice! Have you played Next Plus? I felt like this game was slower paced than Next Plus.

Nope. Honestly the only Gundam games I've played before were Endless Duel and some bad PS2 game, I felt it was about time to get a good current one (Endless Duel is good, but it's kinda old)

LostAnkh

Nope. Honestly the only Gundam games I've played before were Endless Duel and some bad PS2 game, I felt it was about time to get a good current one (Endless Duel is good, but it's kinda old)
You should try Gundam Battle Assault 2. That, Endless Duel, and Next Plus are the best Gundam games.

So i was coming home from E3 and got a call today, hey why not?

YsCY1Il.jpg

The SSD on my mac mini died so i bought this today, Size is fine since i have 2TB external HD.

tezyLCZ.jpg

I pre-ordered this morning so instead of a pic of receipt i will post a picture i took at E3.

s11NVx7.jpg

As a gamer i always end up picking up all consoles, Though i may not have time to play them as i once did.

I like to own them.

9GGWkKo.jpg

Pre-ordered on Amazon and i took this pic at E3.

They are pick-ups

Sagitario

here is a pick up I have been working on for about 2.5 years, our first house. This is our 4 bed, 3 bath house. We spent the last month painting every inch of the interior, and replaced the carpet throughout, and installed a new appliances in the kitchen.

15hppd.jpg

those are the only 2 rooms with the painted stripe, they are right next to each other. Still a lot to do, and unpack

Congratulations! Don't forget to post more pics of the interiors. I love pictures of house pick-ups :)

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
This came a few days ago, it was the prize Skybound and Gamagio, maker of The Walking Dead iOS, put up while "sponsoring" our latest iOS highscore contest (namely "GAF's iOS Challenge 7 -Tiny Wings' Distance Leaderboard") and TWD Series Creator, Mr.Robert Kirkman, wanted to be involved and sign the prize personally... How cool is that?!
The truly incredible thing is the GAF member AngryMoth won the grand prize, but it isn't a huge fan of TWD and wanted me to have if. I was pretty darn excited when I opened the UPS pack :D

zychi

Banned
So many people in this thread who don't know how to re-size images.

Quote your pics or use a site like imgur that will let you re-size peole!
KuGsj.gif

Dash Kappei

So many people in this thread who don't know how to re-size images.

Quote your pics or use a site like imgur that will let you re-size peole!
KuGsj.gif

I'm on iPad, which automatically resize in browser and doesn't tell me which rez was the pic originally, nor does the imgur app. Nonetheless I was still editing, I'm not done with it yet don't worry. ;)

Dash Kappei

I also went on a shopping spree and grabbed all the big hitters I've missed, and thanks to Nintendo Europe'a "So Many Games Promotion" I'll be able to claim a game for free, still undecided between Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter or Castlevania... decisions decisions :p
Unfortunately I think I might sell back DCK:R 3D :( game is fab and looks incredible, 3d is super neat, but I can't stomach the sluggish controls and fluctuating sub-30 framerate, game is so much tighter on Wii... No contest, IMO.

Last but not least, here's the good stuff I recently grabbed off the AppStore:

Finally Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lion HD iPad Edition

Level 5’s Liberation Maiden (also available on 3DS)

and this fantastic game from Rodeo of Hunters' franchise fame:
Warhammer Quest - based on the classic board game!-

BOTEC

I decided I should show Raizing some love, and picked up Shippu Mahou Daisakusen Kingdom Grandprix a few weeks ago. To my surprise, there was a brand new soundtrack collection released last April, arranged by Go Sato (Raiden series) and Tetsuro Sato (Psyvariar/no relation).

kRH3b0N.jpg

The icing on the cake is that those two dudes play together in a band called Heavy Metal Raiden, started by Sato as an excuse to play metal renditions of his chiptunes. They contributed two Mahou Dasakusen bonus tracks to this set, which fit nicely in with the general vibe of the games. Magic and mayhem. \m/

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Bought a new gamesoft:

syCQhyJ.jpg

Got the Japanese version because the US version had some censorship.

This is by far the best version of Prince of Persia, by the way.

TehWhite

Neo Member
This is my first pick-up post. I went to a E3 Nintendo Event at my local Bestbuy. We got to play demos of The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, and Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze. We got these free stuff and I thought I'd share.
IMG_09421_zps8935f2c5.jpg

40af9cd1-7106-4ff9-80da-00e082d05ffa_zps3b81d1c8.jpg

3755bfd8-efea-4274-a798-f3dfa75c381c_zpsd0ecae56.jpg

5c7c8c35-18b4-4358-b658-7a38bd847b16_zps6ee2bf6c.jpg

Desmond

So jealous of those who'll be getting the Last of Us. I fly out to Japan on Friday so I won't be able to buy and play.

isny

napkin dispenser
This is my first pick-up post. I went to a E3 Nintendo Event at my local Bestbuy. We got to play demos of The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, and Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze. We got these free stuff and I thought I'd share. I also have no idea why the first image is large . I re-sized it twice and for some reason it wont show like that here. Sorry =/

3755bfd8-efea-4274-a798-f3dfa75c381c_zpsd0ecae56.jpg

Wait, did they give you a Luigi hat at the event? Really?

Iacobellis

15hppd.jpg

8z4f9s.jpg

jggqdi.jpg

2mwdxj4.jpg

Wow, the painted stripe is an awesome touch. Really like the way the gray/red room looks.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Indeed, never been topped. That is how I originally played it: imported for the Super Fami. No guide and knowing nothing about it...just me and my friends figuring it all out.

I've actually never played past the 4th level of any version of PoP. Which I guess is kinda crazy, considering I've played like 6 different versions of it, but yeah. Pretty much just going to tough it out this time around.

sikkinixx

9028108579_62dff05e44_c.jpg

Same fan as my old one... but this one didn't have a ruined label like my other one did. Kind of frankensteined it by mixing pieces from both into one good fan. Now I need to put a switch on the cord.

Top Bottom