• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!) - 1 Year Anniversary!

Boken

Banned
WolfofMebu said:
Got my stylus today!:D

DSCF0212-2.jpg

Holy shit. That looks so awesome and I know I can never have it.

cjdunn

First these at the beginning of the week:
nov4.jpg

And yesterday these:
nov5.jpg

I'm earning double points from Best Buy shopping before 11am. Used my GoW discount for the new PSP. It really is lighter (and little cheap feeling now).

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
1944096295_3f9f0a1b61.jpg

Small pickup... Actually got the Mario guide for only $19.99 instead of $29.99, it was mispriced at Fry's Electronics... That's what pushed me to get it.

Ready for the hectic next couple of weeks X_X ...

Somebody hold me...

Roxas

.hacked said:
newgames1109.jpg

Puppy inspecting the new games

Do you actually play the games you buy? I find it hard to believe that someone who buys 10+ games a week can get any enjoyment out of them.

zmet

I have Super Mario Galaxy, Contra 4, and Uncharted on pre-order this month, but here's what I have so far:
JzchCsTc2IwIWKh4q9-xkwxqxLJ5p1KrSlxoOJkSeE2eiYw9UCO3HPb8WdeuyDtpKTdRDb3X2KFBPZN2L2VBCKsgMbCP-I1ZqZk8cy4g5N8

marwan

Banned
zmet said:
I have Super Mario Sunshine, Contra 4, and Uncharted on pre-order this month, but here's what I have so far:
JzchCsTc2IwIWKh4q9-xkwxqxLJ5p1KrSlxoOJkSeE2eiYw9UCO3HPb8WdeuyDtpKTdRDb3X2KFBPZN2L2VBCKsgMbCP-I1ZqZk8cy4g5N8

Mario Sunshine on pre-order? i'm assuming you meant Mario Galaxy?

YYZ

zmet said:
Yeah, but the picture quality is kind of disappointing
pleae elaborate. Most sites don't have any decent reviews up yet. What about the sound too. Extras any good?

.hacked

YYZ said:
pleae elaborate. Most sites don't have any decent reviews up yet. What about the sound too. Extras any good?

I have the Japanese HD DVD and if that is any indication the PQ is horrible. Really really bad, I dare say my US DVD looks better.

marwan

Banned
MUHAHAHAH, I JUST GOT MY COPY!!!

1194855547.jpg

i sneaked out of work to pick it up from my importer(U.S copy), fuck im at work and i have to wait 4 hours before i go home

november1.jpg

I'm so glad our box art actually lets you see, y'know, the main character's face. And bonus points for a posturing Captain Qwark on the side ;)

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Bliddo said:
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc70/Bliddo/panny.jp/IMG]

finally new tv[/QUOTE]

Oooooh tell me how it is, gonna get that model!

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
marwan said:

1194855547.jpg

i sneaked out of work to pick it up from my importer(U.S copy), fuck im at work and i have to wait 4 hours before i go home

U R MR GAY made it to america too. Awesome.

Bliddo

VOOK said:
Oooooh tell me how it is, gonna get that model!
It works great even on SD sources. The WII is a bit jaggied on RGB, I'll try the component cable asap.
PS3 games and blu ray are just stunning(hdmi 720p). I'm really satisfied

dankir

marwan said:

1194855547.jpg

We know you have an M5 no need to rub it in :(

Zyzyxxz

marwan said:
oh....sorry.... :(

it could be an M6 you know! :)

Don't matter its an M, though an M5 would be pretty badass.

Anyway if you can afford an M5 why dont you get your butler to go pick it up instead of driving yourself?

Or are you the butler and you just swung by a gamestore while doing an errand for your master.

I have seen through your veil of disguise!

Flock

Zyzyxxz said:

Anyway if you can afford an M5 why dont you get your butler to go pick it up instead of driving yourself?

Or are you the butler and you just swung by a gamestore while doing an errand for your master.

Thats why he got two. One for him, one for his master!

tehrafe

november_2.jpg

just bought these:

Dark Cloud (PS2)
Panzer Dragoon Orta (Xbox)
Ridge Racer 2 (PSP)
Lumines (PSP)
Tales Of Eternia (PSP)
Burnout Legends (PSP)

and Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 (present for my sister)

marwan

Banned
Zyzyxxz said:

it's an M5 :p

<g> the butler is not feeling well, so i decided to go grab the game myself(and take a break from work) ;D

Top Bottom