• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!) - 1 Year Anniversary!

Tiduz said:
BOOM PRE ORDER AND TSHIRT GET!
UC.jpg

UK only?

DTJAAAAM said:

can you take more pictures of the pins, thanks. are they metal or plastic?

6z5ebfs.jpg

New Vizio 42" 1080p. It looks beautiful, and it's worth every penny. I also bought a 360 last month--along with a Japanese Sega Saturn.

87ltme0.jpg

I've had SMT Nocturne and DDS 1 for a while now, I just bought the cases/manuals from Atlus. I also got the SMT Nocturne Strategy Guide for $40.

gray_fox224

TrueReligion said:
6z5ebfs.jpg

New Vizio 42" 1080p. It looks beautiful, and it's worth every penny. I also bought a 360 last month--along with a Japanese Sega Saturn.

87ltme0.jpg

I've had SMT Nocturne and DDS 1 for a while now, I just bought the cases/manuals from Atlus. I also got the SMT Nocturne Strategy Guide for $40.

When I go back home for Thanksgiving, I'm going to bring all my classic gaming stuff back to my apartment =)

Timo

8fmby3k.jpg

did pretty awesome for once. everything psp, excluding the god of war demo, but including a gig memory card, was 20 dollars, including the psp. yeah. so, i didn't buy those umd's, so don't say shit about me. though, i just bought crisis core at eb online for 5$ too, in the mail. i will probably sell those movies. egh.

.hacked

Fount a new game store called CGX and they sell old games and imports so I was able to trade in some old shit I have been too lazy to ebay :D

hual1113.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
2011085466_780c2078c9.jpg

$8 for the DBZ Movie #12 DVD, couldn't pass that up. Finally caved in and got Transformers on HD-DVD too.

The local Toys R' Us shipments for Super Mario Galaxy got delayed... No matter to me since I already have the game, I just wanted to take advantage of the $25 gift card deal :(

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Forgot about this one, came in the mail late yesterday:

2015957099_4e8b355763.jpg

Arcadia Extra: Tougeki Damashi Vol. 7...

- 2 DVDs filled with fighting game action, featuring Arcana Heart Full, Melty Blood Act Cadenza, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core, Soul Calibur III Arcade Edition, Virtua Fighter 5 Ver. C, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, Hyper Street Fighter II: Anniversary Edtion, King of Fighters 98', and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike!
- Tons of coverage from upcoming games, namely TEKKEN 6 and Basara X(Cross)!

SD TEKKEN scanned most of the Tekken stuff already and some of the SC and VF stuff, if you're interested you can view the scans here:

http://sdtekken.com/tekken-6/tougeki-damashi-vol-7-scans/

CAVE343

Screw the haters :) Got the limited edition of Assassins Creed (already got the tinbox)
Comes with the game and a First 4 Figures Altair statue (10 inches).
Really enjoyable game so far.
Also got The Eye of Judgment, Call of Duty 4 and The Witcher for PC.

Only Uncharted and Super Mario Galaxy left for this month.

DSCF2934.JPG

DSCF2936.JPG

decon

DSC00985.jpg

Hard but awesome game. I'm at boss 20 or something, the one that transforms.

DSC00986.jpg

Just played through this with my brother on easy. I've never ever tried playing coop this way before.

.hacked

Valtox said:
Oh good, I'd like that message keyboard on Wii too, does it work nicely?

I will let you know, got it for my brother to use with the PSU expansion that comes out next week to download. When he tries it out tonight I will tell him to post some impressions.

Loops

IMG_0003.jpg

VF5 + Stick Pal

IMG_0004.jpg

3 Famitsu + Dr Slump goodies

IMG_0005.jpg

Wario // Ouendan 2 // Hokuto no Ken Sega Ages // Dragon Ball GBA // Power Stone // Shen Mue

IMG_0010.jpg

Gyakuten Saiban + Akira Art Books

IMG_0011.jpg

The Akira art book is amazing !

IMG_0008.jpg

Some goodies : Raoh // Slime // 2 Soundrops // Satan figure

cjdunn

nov6.jpg

The first results from Amazon's Buy One, Get One offer.
Also Super Mario Bros. 3 and ActRaiser from Virtual Console

cjdunn

TrueReligion said:
I hated "Stranger Than Fiction". I found it to be really disappointing.

Haven't seen it but it sucking is perfectly possible. But it was free!! :D

Now that I look at my picture again, I notice the Blu-rays on the bottom row are ones I'd never pay money for. I must have done that subconsciously. :lol

Picked these up today:

2029585009_8f2e20c292_o.jpg

Super Mario Galaxy and Commemorative Coin.

2030388932_49effec98a_o.jpg

UMD Cases and Biolith deck.

2030389126_d6d044b0bc_o.jpg

Jumbo Lounge Elmo.

2029586173_0e742fac22_o.jpg

Smackdown vs Raw 2008, MGS Portable Ops Plus.

2030388498_435f58e4a7_o.jpg

Sex Pistols Guitar Hero Faceplate.

2029585961_e9f7a0a049_o.jpg

And the Cost of Sex Pistols Faceplate = $0.01.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
OMG, I want that Gyakuten Saiban art book!

Here's what I got today....

2030020937_7baa6a369c.jpg

Got Super Mario Galaxy at TRU so I can get the $25 gift card, I bought over $75 worth of stuff though so used another coupon to get $35 worth of gift cards... Got the free Wii remote sleeve too.

LOL, stopped by a KB Toys randomly and saw the DVD deals. Each of the DVDs were $5 and buy 3 get 4th one free. Couldn't resist the 3 Ninjas Trilogy!

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles! Man it was a blast playing this earlier tonight(even for a short while)... I'll get back into it later tonight.

Assassin's Creed for $39.99, King of Fighters XI, and Fire Pro for PS2 tomorrow hopefully!

And sad news... I officially give up on trying to get a Tekken 6 arcade machine :( I found out some good news and bad news today at the US debut of T6 in Orlando...

Unless .hacked or Kadey or someone else wants to buy me one ;)

Loops

jvalioli said:
How is that Gyakuten Saiban book? I'll probably be buying it this month unless my brother wants to give it to me for Christmas, haha.

I think he's pretty decent... there's a lot of final artworks of all characters, with different animation steps. Though, I would have liked more sketches / aquarel than there is.
If you enjoyed the games, you'll like it :)

Top Bottom