• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

LiK

GAMES

Dark Souls CE tin is very nice.
DARKSOULS.jpg

IcoATRE5.jpg

LarryButz

love how big the bag was compared to the one they sent when i received the NMH2 ost.

DSC01568.jpg

touchpad has been fun to use

too bad i have class in an hour =/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Kagari said:
Cancelled my CE and asked for the regular copy instead LOL
Hahahaha, omigod Kagari why you so crazzzzy XD

Yoshichan

:D Understandable but still, won't you miss out on some of the stuff you get with the LE?

Ehh, on a second thought, it was pretty much all digital anyway :(.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Yoshichan said:
:D Understandable but still, won't you miss out on some of the stuff you get with the LE?

Ehh, on a second thought, it was pretty much all digital anyway :(.

Not interested in the digital stuff. If anything, I will buy a soundtrack if it gets released... perhaps Japan will get one.

LiK

rainking187 said:
Is that the premium version of Atelier Totori? It looks a lot smaller then the other premium editions they've released.

yea, guess they changed the box size. the bonus poster from NISA is below it. damn them for folding it.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
rainking187 said:
Is that the premium version of Atelier Totori? It looks a lot smaller then the other premium editions they've released.

I like it a lot better. Fits on the shelf a lot easier :D

Kagari said:
Not interested in the digital stuff. If anything, I will buy a soundtrack if it gets released... perhaps Japan will get one.

The CE comes with the regular game in regular packaging inside the tin...

monome

Upsidedown Fuji said:
I'll be busy for a while I think. I am very late to the party.
DSCF0001-3.jpg

moop2000 said:
Just plow through the first as fast as possible so you can get the story and then enjoy the second one.

Mass Effect is an epic and mysterious space opera.
Mass Effect 2 is a blockbuster ala Gears of War but clunkier.

Don't plow through ME, enjoy it because the series will not come back to its roots anytime soon.

Yami

2 main pick ups so far this month.

Photo%2005-10-2011%2013%2003%2023.jpg

Deus Ex for £18 from Amazon.

hog.png

American Apparel Hoodie by Honour Over Glory. Super sexy.

Pale

ErnieMcCracken said:
DSC_4998.JPG

New brews

It's apparent that many people here don't understand the coolness of this pickup...

Have you drank the CBS yet? Is it wonderful?

I'm still trying to acquire a bottle, which is especially difficult here in upstate NY.

Upsidedown Fuji said:
DSCF0001-3.jpg
You are in for hours of fun! Pay attention to the story in the first one, and enjoy it for the story because the gameplay is clunky. In ME2 you are in for a real treat graphically and gameplay wise!

qcYFy.jpg

Grabbed some more games for my backlog. Looks like they wont be getting played till after Xmas.

Vanquish Steelbook (never played)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood (played the start)

£20 for both

Backlog.

Gears 3 and Halo Reach seem to be taking up all my time as of late.

ResidentDante said:
You are in for hours of fun! Pay attention to the story in the first one, and enjoy it for the story because the gameplay is clunky. In ME2 you are in for a real treat graphically and gameplay wise!

Thanks for the suggestions everybody. I plan to explore every dialog and thing I come across. The openness of this game makes things that much more worse for me. Games like this are a huge timesink for me.

bPod

Upsidedown Fuji said:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee270/upsidedownfuji/DSCF0001-3.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Amazing Pick up! I plan to re-play them before ME3

Prologue

MortalMonkey said:
I've had the prints for a long time, but I just now had them framed. I have another epic one coming later too:

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0415-1.jpg

Grrrrr I want that illusive man one!. Occasionally been searching on ebay >.>

Pale said:
It's apparent that many people here don't understand the coolness of this pickup...

Have you drank the CBS yet? Is it wonderful?

I'm still trying to acquire a bottle, which is especially difficult here in upstate NY.
I've had it on tap before (once at Dark Lord Day & also locally). It's good but probably not worth the insane hype that's associated with it. I should be getting another bottle on Friday. I'd trade it for one of those barrel-aged Hunahpu's though!

Top Bottom