• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Having never played a Resident Evil game before in my life, RE4 is an eye-opening experience. Granted I've played the Dead Space games before so I'm not entirely lost but RE4 really is something else.

Play 5 and 6 and see where you stand.
Those two games are easily some of the most divisive games on GAF.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I guess you could say the Steam Summer Sale has Gone Home.

Get it? Gone Home?

Get it???

Just in case you didn't get it, here's your chance (plus a few Desura keys)!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 15 Steam keys and 3 Desura keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Gone Home #15 -- MB-8CFC4F57CC38EDA7 - Taken by Ben652. 3 entrants total.
Gone Home #14 -- MB-DF20064A8932ACF2 - Taken by Volimar. 3 entrants total.
Gone Home #13 -- MB-FC7105624349D924 - Taken by Lomax. 1 entrants total.
Gone Home #12 -- MB-51962D563F9E9D8A - Taken by Natty1. 2 entrants total.
Gone Home #11 -- MB-6B6630FA4DE07411 - Taken by Toki767. 5 entrants total.
Gone Home #10 -- MB-EE1F493924E9402F - Taken by iosefe. 3 entrants total.
Gone Home #9 -- MB-3FBF2A6528786276 - Taken by -MD-. 6 entrants total.
Gone Home #8 -- MB-B854AD348C126AC3 - Taken by yoshizzle. 12 entrants total.
Gone Home #7 -- MB-725E1F81F6AC9B01 - Taken by fspm. 3 entrants total.
Gone Home #6 -- MB-C20AE4485A60044F - Taken by InvisibleStride. 7 entrants total.
Gone Home #5 -- MB-EF970FA7680BC90D - Taken by tylerf. 6 entrants total.
Gone Home #4 -- MB-1D58AB892B220F9E - Taken by Genki. 12 entrants total.
Gone Home #3 -- MB-9906AC537D03DF75 - Taken by Dio Brando. 1 entrants total.
Gone Home #2 -- MB-3ED02142A5EB3A13 - Taken by mannerbot. 2 entrants total.
Gone Home #1 -- MB-C0CD55EA6A45E613 - Taken by tav7623. 2 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
DESURA Plith -- MB-6FF57D456D56813D - Taken by WinterDemons
ulgzbKC.png
DESURA Crazy Belts -- MB-268492F22B8C7406
ulgzbKC.png
DESURA Blue Rose -- MB-53F23A77670256D8

t1404266825z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
thats... a weird thread, especially because of non-SteamGaf... less than polite reactions it will bring. Did he clear it with JaseC before making the thread?

No, but I would have said "Go for it", anyway. I mean, the thread is basically pointless, but he would have been free to make it regardless.

Get it? Gone Home?

Get it???

What the?

Thanks... I guess. Though I already have it, I hope people will win it from your generous giveaway :D

Salsa

his original plan was getting 96 copies to gift to match the thumbs down on the steam page

so now im just disappointed En Ex

Unicorn

YO DIVINITY

DIVINITY DIVINITY OMG GUYS

im kidding im about to launch it

Looks good. You have any experience with p&p RPGs?

I really want a tabletop experience in a game. Haven't found one yet, but the editor tools and gameplay I've see give me the most hope thus far.

Oublieux

Thank you all for such a wonderful ride.

nbnt, I've only been a user on NeoGAF since early 2013, but I love the community here as well. I remember participating in my first Steam sale thread here and having a blast with like-minded users who were (and still are!) into gaming. I've seen your generosity this past Steam sale; simply put, you're pretty awesome. I try to do the same.

Edit 1: Oh, what?! I just nabbed Shovel Knight from your raffle! That's insane, I wasn't expecting it. Thanks for the opportunity nbnt!

Edit 2: I just realized it's my birthday, too (yes, I actually forgot momentarily); feels like a surprise birthday gift in a way :O

Yrael

Get it? Gone Home?

Get it???

O_O Wow!

(I already have this - everyone who doesn't own it and loves story-driven games should enter, highly recommended!)

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
his original plan was getting 96 copies to gift to match the thumbs down on the steam page

so now im just disappointed En Ex

Unfortunately, Steam fucked up after I purchased the first batch, so when it fixed itself, I decided to get some other games for myself instead.

Dambrosi

Banned

Get it? Gone Home?

Get it???

I...I don't want to. I know I'll hate the "game" if I win, but...this giveaway is mesmerizing.

It would do you a dishonour NOT to partake. Well met, good ser!

DogMeat77

Let's light the fires and spintires

I already own spintires, but it really is a lot of fun with a few friends. It is fun the same way ETS is fun - which is a good thing. Great giveaway!

Welcome to the new thread. Hope everyone nurses that sale induced hangover.

I'm loving The Banner Saga so far but holy crap is this game depressing :/

The story choices have been extremely difficult to make as well, most of the time there's no clear cut "good choice" or "bad choice".

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
was that canada day sale banner from earlier real?

oipic

Happy 25th thread everyone, to posters new and old. Welcome especially to those who have wandered in following the sale, or have waited several years (!) to have their accounts approved - long may you stick around.

This is a great community, and I'm super-proud to hold the coveted 151st spot on the table among such illustrious company!

MRORANGE, your threads are always terrific, but this special edition is even more so - thank you for your work, as always. You're a gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom