• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Also the false flag is likely true considering the flashback from episode one, the PM was going to give Spacenoids full rights.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You got to give the actors credit for managing to say Full Frontal's name without laughing

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Full Frontal?

He better not be with Samantha Bee.

......*shrugs* I've got nothing else to work with.....

Mik317

perhaps this makes me an awful person but outside of Vash...the "i can't kill doe" protag is one of the worst out there.

Crocodile

perhaps this makes me an awful person but outside of Vash...the "i can't kill doe" protag is one of the worst out there.

I'd argue most of those types of characters aren't written well. It can be tricky when you use them as the protags of typical shonen which plays by typical rules

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

It definitely makes characters more annoying than they need to be.

Luffy does it right. He doesn't kill, but he's not above brutal beatdowns.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Weird they also didn't mention anything about the 20th anniversary deal & eventually changing back to one of the older looks.

Also seriously, that "You are dead" looks like it was directly lifted from one of the Resident Evil games.

cntr

Banned
"I won't kill" protags are fine when they also actually fight. Characters like Vash or Luffy are fine because they actually fight people.

It's when you start getting into "I refuse to fight" like Bananagher, then it becomes awful

Crocodile

Not going to lie that smoked meat pizza looks good. Then again all food looks good in commercials and its Little Ceaser's which isn't known for good pizza :/

Regiruler

This seems weirdly specific, but that Belko commercial used the robotic announcer voice for the stock rating and date thing. Felt a little different.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Not going to lie that smoked meat pizza looks good. Then again all food looks good in commercials and its Little Ceaser's which isn't known for good pizza :/
Yeah, I want to try it since I love BBQ chicken pizza, but I'm not fond of Little Caesar's, but I also only ever get to eat their $5 hot 'n ready, which tastes exactly like what a cheap pizza would. Maybe something that was actually fresh would taste better from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom