• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Galdelico

006z9ljs.png

HORI Fighting Commander 3 Pro for SkullGirls.
That's neat, I remember you talking about it on Skullgirls OT...

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it and does it work well?

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I want to believe that Japan can still make a decent RPG:

VyHs7.jpg

I mean, seriously... I liked FFXIII-2, but I haven't played a great JRPG in so, so long.

Danny Dudekisser

Oh, almost forgot! While technically not my pick-up, my parents totally copped this, and I'll get to play with it when I'm home over the summer:

YTjqq.jpg

d'awwwwwwww

IkMwT.jpg

Danny Dudekisser

Have you played Dark Souls, or Devil Survivor or The World Ends With You? Damn fine JRPG's right there.

Been meaning to play the Devil Survivors, and I've also been meaning to play more than 30 minutes of TWEWY... Dark Souls is legit, but it's not really a JRPG. And Devil Survivor's more of an SRPG, isn't it? It's not the same thing :(

As for the person asking if FFXIII-2 was better than XIII -- yes, it is. Much better. Though it's still not on the level of Square's 32-bit greats.

Eterniti

fb42d414.jpg

Totally overpaid for this because I was too lazy to make it myself, but I intend to support the creators of this game by picking up the expansion once it's available again.

Stubo

Danny Dudekisser

Hmm...this pretty much sums up my uncertainty on picking up this game, even if it's getting very cheap.

One thing I'm certain of is that it was a good idea to import the Chinese version with Japanese audio and English subtitles. The English voices will flay your mind and erode your soul.

One thing I'm certain of is that it was a good idea to import the Chinese version with Japanese audio and English subtitles. The English voices will flay your mind and erode your soul.

But they are better...... Especially Noel, who has pretty fantastic voice acting. The only real problem with the English VA is Light, but Mayaa Sakamoto wasn't that great as Light either.

Naka

fb42d414.jpg

Totally overpaid for this because I was too lazy to make it myself, but I intend to support the creators of this game by picking up the expansion once it's available again.

One of the greatest party games ever. Try playing the game with Rando (it's in the rules) and see what happens. That jerk beat us one night haha!

Beats

That's neat, I remember you talking about it on Skullgirls OT...

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it and does it work well?

I bought it on Ebay, but you could get it on Amazon for about $35. It's been working well so far and I haven't had any problems doing the standard motions.

Strange as it is, given that it is PlaMa, every volume is available. Happy is... something that makes me sad and rage.

Interesting, I need to get it!

You can find them all on amazon.it, even though they seem to be low on stocks. I wish both Planet Manga and Starcomics would get some jiucy deal with amazon for their distribution, it would be a win-win for everyone.

I didn't know that manga were available on amazon.it, I'll give it a look!

Finally, I was wondering if there are no metalheads in this forum, at all. Nice pick-ups, both CDs kick ass. :-D \m/

Yeah! \m/ :D

Metal fans here are really rare. There was a thread recently that asked what normal bands would we like to see composing for a videogame, very few metal bands got mentioned.

Cypher

Blu-Ray movie-time!

* Dragoon Tattoo Trilogy: Extended Edition
* The Girl With The Dragoon Tattoo

DSC01637.jpg

* Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (Exclusive Best Buy 3-Disc Edition)

DSC01644.jpg

Yazuka

Got the PAL version of Catherine. I was very happy to see that you could change cover to Katherine. So I picked her. =)

2012-04-19-Catherine.jpg

eXistor

The new Beavis & Butthead episodes! Can't wait to finally watch this, B&B was one of my favorite shows growing up.

RuyGO.jpg

Shadow780

Saint Seiya Headgear edition, this thing is huge! @_@

Side by side with myth cloth edition for comparison.

click for larger version

Simo

Oh, almost forgot! While technically not my pick-up, my parents totally copped this, and I'll get to play with it when I'm home over the summer:

YTjqq.jpg

d'awwwwwwww

IkMwT.jpg

Congrats! My wife and I have one too who is 3 years old and no matter what they never take a bad photo...unless of course you're out of focus!
MissPolly.jpg

CIMG2715.jpg

PollyMonroe1.jpg

PollyCamping.jpg

/derail

My pick up from last week thanks to GAF member 5amshift!
CIMG2953.JPG

CIMG2952.JPG

Skilletor

20120418_211121.jpg

Meet Korra :D (She's the avatar, you gotta deal with it, Korra.)

She woke me up at 5 in the morning batting at my face. It's cute...for now.

Got these today from LastWindow, to which I say many thanks for these awesome gems! :D

Haha yeah, I've been wanting this one badly since I started my collection 5 years ago, FINALLY!

That guy must be crazy to get rid of such a great game. Oh wait....

survivor

Banned
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o296/Skilletor81/20120418_211121.jpg[IMG]

Meet Korra :D (She's the avatar, you gotta deal with it, Korra.)

She woke me up at 5 in the morning batting at my face. It's cute...for now.[/QUOTE]

Haha, cool name and cat.

Special J

Banned
Another day, another batshit crazy Dick Smith sale. Got the games and accessories between $5 to $15 dollars, the DSi XL's for $40 each - and then another 30% off that. One man's economic downturn is another man's padded out game collection.

2174842-20120411_153916___copy.jpg

DAT Greed

Top Bottom