• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DEC. 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Favorite Gaming Goods + More!

McMilhouse

Neo Member
Got a few PC games.

i58Zv6Q.jpg

iNd9ARp.jpg

My MX518 finally gave up the ghost (RIP) so I went for the G400s since it seems to be the modern incarnation. The PSU on my old PC was crapping out as well so I picked up a new one.

3sCB3bo.jpg

Not pictured are my two PCI Voodoo 2's and the 6800GT I picked up since they're both already in my system.

Wow, where did you pick all these great PC games up? Brings back memories.. wish I saved them.

daripad

So I couldn't buy a console this holiday season but I got these things:

Now I can study comfortably in my room and my books and games have space for more in the future :p I have Wii games even though I don't have a Wii (I was supposed to get a WiiU but couldn't do it.

I'm going to start Animal Crossing in some hours, I'm excited because I haven't played a game in that series before.

And that's it for this year (unless surprises).

Sorry for the crappy pics, my phone doesn't take good pictures with poor lighting

Asparagus

Have I accidentally invented time travel? This is so surreal, all I ever see and hear about is retro-console stuff. Someone talking about getting Voodoo 2s is so surreal and awesome :D

It had to be done, I can't have a 9x PC and not have some kind of 3dfx card in there :D

Those big box Sim games still look incredible. So classy.

100% agreed.

Wow, where did you pick all these great PC games up? Brings back memories.. wish I saved them.

Just saved eBay searches. Sort by newly listed and check your phone on the way to and from work and they soon start to pop up (at reasonable prices no less).

Maximus.

exz48Iv.jpg

Jumped fully into next gen, wasn't thinking of getting a Wii U, but for $250 I couldn't say no!

zkKU73F.jpg

QaPGXh4.jpg

xs8EcdQ.jpg

Probably my favorite 3DS game!

(not pictured: NHL 14 and Marvel vs Capcom 2 digital copies for PS3)

jayvo

2013 Dodge Avenger for my wife this past Saturday. That's a random Google image but same color and everything.

2013_dodge_avenger_front.jpg

Raife

Finally got around to taking some pictures.

Some Black Friday deals and I managed to find a copy of River City Ransom that still had most of the original shrink wrap!

The Nintendo Case is a Club Nintendo item I got off Ebay that makes it easy to keep track of loose carts I have or the multiple games I'm playing. The art on the inside cover is really simple and clean.

Mini versions of all the Doctors! I love that the packaging is a TARDIS.

Biggest purchase this month. I'm loving the game and the system is quite a bit nicer than I expected. I wasn't looking forward to almost the entire console being gold colored but it's not as distracting as I thought it would be.

nikos

Don't know if there are any fashion people here, but I picked a couple of things up today.

FW12 Selima for Dusan "Ferdinand" Glasses

dusan.JPG

dusan2.JPG

dusan3.JPG

FW13 Julius Cotton/Linen Padded Moleskin Bomber. Photo really doesn't do it justice.

julius.JPG

julius2.JPG

Bond007

image_zpscb761c2b.jpg

Im currently deployed and doing damage from overseas. Its kinda the xmas pile or a portion of it anyways(Some kids stuff in pic)
Kinda hard to see games and movies stacked like that but nothing i can do about that from here. lol

Some items not pictured or in route
Zelda ALBW
Mario 3D World
Tearaway
Killzone Merc
2 PSN+ cards
Rathet and clank Nexus
Puppeteer
Skylanders Swap force
And Ryse.

Shengar

No problem, glad you located one for yourself :)

Yes, standalone - it's not part of the CE. Price is around £18 GBP/$30 USD (not including shipping).

I just see it at cdjapan, 4 copies left. I wonder if they gonna restocked. My country economic situation is really bad, and that artbook will costed me around $60 if I buy it now :/

But thanks for the pick-up post. With how shitty the OST disc is now I can ignore the CE entirely with this artbook goodness.

Deefuzz

More stuff!

From the Xbox One launch party at the Microsoft store

And the Xbox One along with DR3 and Forza 5. Not pictured: Ryse

Upgraded my 3DS to the XL system I have been waiting for

My 3DSXL charging cradle showed up from Club Nintendo. I think it looks pretty nice

Bought a new receiver since my HDMI switch was dying

Got a Super Wub Wub edition for sale on Black Friday for $37!

And all of my Black Friday BluRay purchases along with The Wolverine

Also bought a new TV stand to fit the new receiver but I didn't really get a very good picture of it.

Rafy

So sunday I got this at a artisan fair

Then yesterday this arrives out of the blue:

And today my review copy of GT6 came in the mail:

I have to say, it's pretty hard to go back to the PS3 after just a day even. Everything is slower and the controller feels weird. It's gonna be hard to review GT6.

Also, I need a bit of help. I pretty much need to get an external capture device and I am torn between the Elgato game capture HD and the AVerMedia - C875 Live Gamer Portable.
I am on a mac with bootcamp. I know the avermedia has no mac support but as i said I have bootcamp. I want to know which one is better in both video quality and software. Streaming is important to me and the elgato has the streaming option built in, what about the avermedia one? I am in desperate need of some help! Help me choose.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Also, I need a bit of help. I pretty much need to get an external capture device and I am torn between the Elgato game capture HD and the AVerMedia - C875 Live Gamer Portable.
I am on a mac with bootcamp. I know the avermedia has no mac support but as i said I have bootcamp. I want to know which one is better in both video quality and software. Streaming is important to me and the elgato has the streaming option built in, what about the avermedia one? I am in desperate need of some help! Help me choose.
I made a thread asking the same thing a few weeks back and like the first 20 responses were unanimously elgato. Been using it and it works amazingly. The avermedia LGP apparently has some issues. Also don't forget to pick up a powered hdmi splitter to strip hdcp if you're going to capture PS3/PS4 footage.

Top Bottom