• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Tarin02543

ah, thanks. quest for a low footprint slip-on pouch continues...

edit: to include my own pick-up. my heart was ready
j1H21drZgP2OX.jpg

Really looks like a screenshot.jpg photoshopped onto the Vita.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
It's very photogenic, isn't it? It reminds me of the Gameboy Micro thread. I have terrible eyesight and thus no use for one, but it's so damn pretty in pictures I still want one.

C'mon join the club. I got my Vita a couple of days ago. It's a thing of beauty. I'm gonna make a few photos to show off the screen and the games.

Ready for some Mass Effect 3- to the next Galaxy and beyond! I'm waiting for some SSX + Binary Domain though...

iEIJn.jpg

Good LAWD you are lucky! I'd love a pair myself...

I missed the boat and I'm not about to spend $2K on a pair...

I guess I'll just buy a few pairs of J's and call it a day!

C'mon join the club. I got my Vita a couple of days ago. It's a thing of beauty. I'm gonna make a few photos to show off the screen and the games.
No, I have a Vita. I meant I have no use for a Gameboy Micro, but because it looks so sexy in pictures, I want one.

Sale of PS3 accesories in gamerush mexico (Dualshock3 + Sharpshooter + Move navigational controller = for $80 US) and some games for my PS3 and Xbox 360.

inUOr.jpg

Sagitario

Sale of PS3 accesories in gamerush mexico (Dualshock3 + Sharpshooter + Move navigational controller = for $80 US) and some games for my PS3 and Xbox 360.

inUOr.jpg

Not only on GameRush but all retail stores.
I got a blue DualShock 3 and both God of War HD collections for ~$75 :D

How much for NMH?

Ready for some Mass Effect 3- to the next Galaxy and beyond! I'm waiting for some SSX + Binary Domain though...

iEIJn.jpg

Best pick up of the month because of scarcity and demand. People are rioting for a pair.

Foamposites are in more demand than Jordan's right now.

I just wish Nike had a more fair system for customers to get a pair, as it's too open to corruption and scandalous resellers.

Seik

Banned
I could see PN03, but ICO/SotC? How? My body is ready for that game, but my wallet isn't.

The guy at the pawn shop asked me to filter the metal CDs in two boxes of CDs he had (I had my Slayer shirt on me), I didn't mint and did it, then he sold these to me for 10$, which would have cost me 25$ originally. PN03 was 10$ and ICO/SotC 15$, got lucky! ^^

pax217

The guy at the pawn shop asked me to filter the metal CDs in two boxes of CDs he had (I had my Slayer shirt on me), I didn't mint and did it, then he sold these to me for 10$, which would have cost me 25$ originally. PN03 was 10$ and ICO/SotC 15$, got lucky! ^^

Ah, nice pickup nevertheless!

KillGore

Ooh - the press being negative about PSV! How refreshing!

I love this little portable dream-device, why the hate, world?

I know right? It's probably the most well built handheld, with the best OS ever IMO. All it needs is the exclusive games, which hopefully E3 will be good for Vita owners.

Best pick up of the month because of scarcity and demand. People are rioting for a pair.

I just wish Nike had a more fair system for customers to get a pair, as it's too open to corruption and scandalous resellers.

Cosigned...Even the regular Foamposites are fetching $400+ at the moment.

dreamfall

Cosigned...Even the regular Foamposites are fetching $400+ at the moment.

Much appreciated! People were definitely getting jacked around my way; it's all about that connect out in New York. I had mad trouble acquiring them, but very happy to add them to the collection. Is there a kickhead GAF?

Much appreciated! People were definitely getting jacked around my way; it's all about that connect out in New York. I had mad trouble acquiring them, but very happy to add them to the collection. Is there a kickhead GAF?

Dunno but Nike has been releasing limited editions for a hot minute. The retro Jordan's, foamposites, their other lines, AF1s, Yeezy's, etc.

That company is encouraging ghetto genocide and eBay inflation with their shoes since the Space Jams XI came out.

The fanatism is worse than Apple releases when they first come out. I wonder if this is what it's like for low-number auto releases?

Arandur

27022012.jpg

- "Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow"
- Mario Kart 7 - 3DS
- Tales of the Abyss - 3DS
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - PS3
- The Greatest Video Games Music, with some memorable versions
- Skyrim OST signed by Jeremy Soule

dscn1478i.jpg

Zero148

I visited one of Germany's biggest shopping malls on Friday and didn't really plan to purchase anything (olanned to just look around there with my girlfriend). Bur then I saw this for only sweet 16 Euro and couldn't resist

MG310

DSCN1096.jpg

DSCN1105.jpg

DSCN1109.jpg

DSCN1110.jpg

Return of Marvel Legends Series 1 - Thor, Steve Rogers, Hope Summers, Constrictor, Extremis Iron Man, Klaw, Modern Danny Ketch Ghost Rider and Build a Figure Terrax

Child of Eden - 11.98
Fear 3 - 5.98 - both were Target clearance.

King/Marduk/Hugo/Poison PS3 Fightpad SD from Amazon - really like the smaller size, closer to the 6 button Genesis controller.

pax217

DSCN1096.jpg

DSCN1105.jpg

Return of Marvel Legends Series 1 - Thor, Steve Rogers, Hope Summers, Constrictor, Extremis Iron Man, Klaw, Modern Danny Ketch Ghost Rider and Build a Figure Terrax

I don't even collect action figures but right now I feel like I belong between two slices of wheat with some peanut butter.

Seik

Banned
Hey guys! What's going on? I heard a lot of people were getting...

No...OH NO...NOT ME TOO!?!?! D:

pha6y.jpg

That shit is so good.

Top Bottom