• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE!

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
16353938988_0a82ef83da_o.jpg

Finally getting around to replacing all the old games and systems some misguided parent disposed of years ago...

And this guy from Club Nintendo. The Aus version was always a bit crappy, but occasionally a few gems would sneak on to it. Finally remembered to pick him up from my folks home this week

Drain You

The pickups in this thread never cease to amaze me. I always end up seeing shit I never even knew I wanted :p

Got a really rare Gamecube pickup coming in the mail hopefully, can't wait to post it.

20150214_040452_zpsecqznptj.jpg

Ubel blatt vol 0 and 1, kinda annoying finding out after buying vol 1 its not teally the first volume and having to buy vol 0. Or maybe thats the point

illusionary

My turn at a New 3DS pickup post :D

PWtpjmb.jpg

And unboxed, alongside its older brother and a couple of other recent Zelda pickups - boxed copies of Oracle of Seasons and the Gamecube Collector's Edition, to replace unboxed ones.

QamID6Q.jpg

vgamer1

The last of my recent pickups has finally arrived, the Majora's Mask New 3DS XL!

My zelda obsesison knows no bounds:

B-Aij5ICAAA414i.jpg:large

ngower

Picked up GTA V when it was $40 at Target. The Disney/Ghibli movies are part of my first order with Disney Movie Club. Kindle Paperwhite w/ case and n3DS XL were gifts to myself with my tax return after paying off a credit card.

Not pictured: Mario Golf World Tour (3DS); Hori screen protector and flexicase for the n3DSXL, which are on their way/pre-ordered.

Probably gonna hold off for at least a month as I've gotta finish paying off a season ticket (New England MLS team) and I've got plenty to read/play/watch for a while...or so I tell myself.

JEKKI

ah crap ah crap I totally forgot about this thread lol!

I gotta shirt:

10932174_782557678489846_1273685276_n.jpg

and sme gifst from australia!

10946228_386154811544753_1598823314_n.jpg

and a ladybug

10986070_657703167684995_1047042237_n.jpg

anf focaccia!!

10949089_600400906763862_1163227521_n.jpg

Went into Best Buy for something else walked out with this... on Friday.

ZueDlEg.jpg

Strange all the Best Buys in my area had the New3DS at customer service... got the last one on my side of town because of a total fluke having them track down something else for me and I saw it there.

This past weekend has been amazing. MM 3ds is such a great remake and Monster Hunter 4U is a blast.

Ecto311

qsAgW14l.jpg

jA1aqJHl.jpg

FGrI91Zl.jpg

Just got the guide today. Now on amazon its going over $70. Got it for under $20. Don't have or want the game really so might just put it away for now. Also got shovel knight since it was on almost everyone's top game list of last year so I had to try it. It's ok but I am not that far in.

levyjl1988

Banned
Also got my Majora's Mask 3D Strategy guide from Amazon. Paid $26.99 for it.
It looks great in my collection.

I don't even own the game yet. I don't mind waiting for it to go down in prices to $25 like LOZ:ABW.

Mike.83

This guy came the other day. I had a choice between keeping him boxed up, or showing him off.
ibz7U8gX4nnUWP.JPG

iQPkPIJZqiZ3J.JPG
ibyvrJzzyMnVHj.JPG

Picked up some A3 pictures from GamingTee.co.uk and framed them.
idxxvg1FzI7of.JPG

along with a new mug
ibfAf8T5nn206c.JPG

They also, rather kindly included this at no cost to me:
ibmkYQ3pslxEOf.JPG

Last but not least, I picked up the blu-ray of Red Dwarf X
ibdhtxhel1tvSn.JPG

Yasawas

Obligatory:
G08evgi.jpg

Farewell Club Nintendo :*)
y6jvSJh.jpg