• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE!

jbueno

zali7jS.jpg

Last Blade 2 and King of Fighters 2000 on AES.

LB2 could be brand new it's in such good condition.

Shit man, add Real Bout Special and Garou and I´d be in gaming nirvana forever.

meppi

zali7jS.jpg

Last Blade 2 and King of Fighters 2000 on AES.

LB2 could be brand new it's in such good condition.

Beautiful pickup!
A lot of people seem to hate KOF 2000, but I really love it.
Don't have Last Blade in my collection though, only have the DC port of 2.
It's really been way too long since I got anything for my AES... Last one was a conversion of Puzzle de Pon R in 2012. Love that game so much ever since I played it back when it came out in the arcades! :D

This month has been pretty great for me as well though:

Kk3ste6.jpg

Hk2YE4S.jpg

fuJCbhG.jpg

Ban Puncher

A good mate of mine was cleaning out his workshop and found some old gaming stuff that he had no further use for so he sent them my way. A PAL SNES, copy of Donkey Kong Country, some random power cables.

Oh, and a boxed and complete STEEL BATTALION CONTROLLER WITH A COPY OF THE GAME.

8bYLjec.jpg

KvZtYjp.jpg

FOR FREE

zmet

My haul for the month of February 2015:

Contra soundtracks in the Contra Chronicle Vol.1 coupling with "HARD CORPS:UPRISING": Contra: Hard Corps, Contra 4, Hard Corps: Uprising
Arcade soundtracks in the Taito Digital Sound Archives -Arcade-2: Super Dead Heat, Kick and Run, Night Striker, Exzisus, Gun Buster, The Legend of Kage, Bonze Adventure, Crime City, Cameltry

dedhead54

Au8mXyP.jpg

Excited about this one. I hope to make it the first JRPG that I complete. I'm not even going to start it until I free up a little time by completing something that I'm currently playing.

Mbrill82

Here's some more headphone pics:)

Nice choice of headphones. I have the same DT-770s that I keep here at work but I got the 32 ohm version so they're easier to drive with just my Note 4.

I've also got a pair of Beyerdynamic DT-990s in the 250 ohm version that I use at home where I have a dedicated headphone amp. I like the sound of the 990s just a tad more, but the 770s being closed back is a big plus and the main reason I got them, I don't want co-workers to have to hear what I'm listening to and the 990s leak sound like a mo-fo.

LOL. I decided to look those earbuds up just because. And boy was I shocked to see the msrp. That is some serious shit, man. I had no idea.

I'll be damned, you're right. Surprised it's not custom molded at that price. I've been planning for a while to replace my broken earphones and I've definitely been looking at Shure. Don't know if I can handle 1000 though :/

DJMicLuv

^ Chrono is a gem but i'm sure everybody here already knows that.

Here's some more headphone pics:)

DT770 Pros! My favourite headphones! I use them for tracking and mixing as well as listening and I find them a very honest sounding pair of cans. Currently on my second pair after the first fell apart due to years of heavy use. Great choice!

meppi

Filling in the blanks in my Star Trek Bluray collection.

VNUkhwy.jpg

And now I just read the news of Leonard Nimoy's passing... :'(

NotSelf

Nice choice of headphones. I have the same DT-770s that I keep here at work but I got the 32 ohm version so they're easier to drive with just my Note 4.

I've also got a pair of Beyerdynamic DT-990s in the 250 ohm version that I use at home where I have a dedicated headphone amp. I like the sound of the 990s just a tad more, but the 770s being closed back is a big plus and the main reason I got them, I don't want co-workers to have to hear what I'm listening to and the 990s leak sound like a mo-fo.

hey congrats! I got the 990s when I was doing my mixing/mastering course and I LOVE this brand now :) I hope you enjoy them.

DT770 Pros! My favourite headphones! I use them for tracking and mixing as well as listening and I find them a very honest sounding pair of cans. Currently on my second pair after the first fell apart due to years of heavy use. Great choice!

Only had about an hour last night with them but so far there very fun to listen to. not sure why but I enjoy discovering new errors in recordings with these headphones. well be listening a bit more tonight.

meppi

I'm waiting on an Enterprise box set... it has to come eventually!

I just wish that the same could be said of DS9 and Voyager on blu-ray...

Indeed, today is a sad day. :(

I really hope we get the final two series on bluray as well.
Loved DS9 and really did enjoy Voyager before it was cool to hate on it. ;)
No idea if we'll get them as nothing seems to be announced, but it wouldn't make sense to quit at this point.

Never seen Enterprise myself besides the first episode when it came out as I wasn't really behind the overall idea of the series at the time.
But I've heard some great things about the short lived series, so I'm excited to finally give it the time it deserves.

Gameboy415

I have to say, your post inspired me to check out my local good will to see if there is anything cool there as well. Welp I was able to find an endless amount of Madden games but other then that, no good books, cds or video games. Man I have to say, I don't know how people get such good stuff from thrift shopping. I ALWAYS see nothing but crap. : (

Yeah, thrift stores can unfortunately be extremely hit or miss. Goodwill puts out new stuff every hour so you just have to keep checking whenever you can.
I usually hit my local store 3-5 times a week and there have been days where I didn't find a single interesting thing and others where I walked out with a full cart!

Haha, not yet! :p

Some new pick-ups:

Big Hero 6:
8c0759209ceed3cfdc8700740c5ebfb4_zpsdf5f0dee.jpg

Persona Magazine (with bonus Persona 4 Dancing All Night clear file) and Persora Vol. 1:
5058bcbe98fd7e2fa8b83204934a65ca_zps3418059b.jpg

Nike Air Huarache:
ddd085b06279b50754783d6bdead35f3_zps490ecf6b.jpg

kierwynn

I've been taking pictures a lot of the month, but kept forgetting to post, so here's pretty much the whole month. lol Sorry for the amount of pictures.

Our amiibo army grows plus a couple of games!

We also got DDD and Sonic- all we need now is Marth and we have all of waves 1, 2, and 3 completed. (Already have preorders for Wave 4 so should be set there as well)

MM LE

Samus figma I bought for a Vday gift

Samurai recolor figure I just got in yesterday- haven't unboxed her yet, but she looks lovely!

Finally, best pick up of the month imo:

Boyfriend asked me to marry him! :D Gained a fiance this month! lol He's a gaffer as well and we actually met through gaf (the gaf FFXIV guild to be exact) so I'm super grateful to this community for even just existing. lol Met a great guy through it. :,)

Not pictured: Both the fiance and myself got new 3DSes (he got red and I got black), we each got Monster Hunter, and we also got a new PS4 and a Vita TV that came with it. Was a pretty good month!

Celcius

°Temp. member
This sexy grey box just arrived at my door:

Since I already have a white PS4, now I have to choose which one of the two has to go: decisions, decisions...

I'm jelly.
You should keep the white one and sell the grey one to me for $400 :)
Just kidding, keep the grey one and sell the white one on craigslist or something

Finally, best pick up of the month imo:

Boyfriend asked me to marry him! :D Gained a fiance this month! lol He's a gaffer as well and we actually met through gaf (the gaf FFXIV guild to be exact) so I'm super grateful to this community for even just existing. lol Met a great guy through it. :,)

Not pictured: Both the fiance and myself got new 3DSes (he got red and I got black), we each got Monster Hunter, and we also got a new PS4 and a Vita TV that came with it. Was a pretty good month!

Hey congratulations. That's an awesome story.

Caayn

Congratulations :) Funny how things can go from an innocent forum post to a marriage.

Ecto311

u6Cmpvjl.jpg

Not a bad laptop if you do the instructions from the top amazon review. I removed the garbage in it and it runs great for the $199 price tag. Even got torchlight 2 running off an SD card and its no problem.

KXhfENAl.jpg

Wasn't interested in this but its a skottie young variant so I got it plus my daughter loves girl stories.

996ECq1l.jpg

Again for the daughter. She has probably 100 of these and I know almost all the names.

bieBYlhl.jpg

Called gamestop and they just got a box in as I called. He cut it open with me on the phone and said he would hold one. When I got there (over hour drive) they had like 12 on the shelf. I assumed he was rare and nope not at all.

oku2T0xl.jpg

Got my wife this for valentines day. Was under $20 shipped. We are both fans of the blizzard art even if we don't enjoy the same games. She really likes wow, I like starcraft and we both dig diablo.

Top Bottom