• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPT. 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

JeanJule

Banned
Gotta love the big retailers and how clueless they are with releasedates!

3966546326_ca8a40ecf0.jpg

Finally fixed up my room. I originally had my TV sitting on an old Toy Chest, thats older then me... :lol Broke down and got a stand, now I can finally have all my consoles in one place. Only problem is that... behind the TV its wire HELL.

24fwfiw.jpg

b6tyqw.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Tiduz, so it is out?

JeanJule

Banned
MidnightRider said:
go back and buy one. mail to USA. I will pay you an extra $20 for time and effort :)

Not worth it: the game will be out in 2 days anyway. Netherlands is almost at the end of the world, so shipping would take at least 3 days to the US.

Astery

DSC00918.jpg

since late August. TOV arrived in time to join this pic. :D
That bobble head thingy is a freebie from a conference so I just grabbed one for the sake of it. :lol

painey

I hope the sight of that bobblehead doesn't mean people will bump up that old Destroy All Humans competition thread after being reminded :lol

JeanJule said:
Not worth it: the game will be out in 2 days anyway. Netherlands is almost at the end of the world, so shipping would take at least 3 days to the US.

Not for USA. It doesn't come out till the end of Oct here.

Borman

bernardobri said:
Mind sharing a link? I might bite just to joke with some friends around :lol

Unfortunately its hard as hell to find, dont really see anyone shipping stuff from China

IMG_0476.jpg

Another gift for the day :)

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Seiken said:
Tiduz, so it is out?

all the shops near me say friday, but a online dutch store i used had it yesterday, ordered it and got it in today, so you could try and maybe theyll break streetdate

Alucrid

Banned
Astery said:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g244/shuzi86/DSC00918.jpg[img]

since late August. TOV arrived in time to join this pic. :D
That bobble head thingy is a freebie from a conference so I just grabbed one for the sake of it. :lol[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming that the thing with ToV are the costume downloads. Do they always come with the game? Limited time only? Available for DLC?

Chorazin

Jtwo said:
Whoa, how is the smodcast book?
I love smodcast!

Konig94 said:
Yeah, I'm wondering this too. I didn't realize it already came out, and are they putting the live one up as 95?

It's really funny, but since SModcast is funny and this is just transcripts of the funniest stuff from the show, that's to be expected. It's only $10 on Amazon, so you might as well take the plunge!

I'm pretty sure the Live SMod will be the next one they put up. It was really, really funny. I put a few clips up on my YouTube page that I took with my 3GS: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ch0razin

T1tan

Neo Member
Ecto311 said:
This came in today for my wife's birthday. The slip over it is slick, haven't seen anything that nice in a long time on a DS game.

I ordered mine from amazon vs my local just for the slip. Looking at yours, I think I made the right choice. And a very happy birthday to your wife!

dreamer3kx said:
The Wizard OF Oz- Bluray, comes with a watch and even a budget sheet of the movie.

2exbhmx.jpg
Wow that's a pretty amazing boxset. I was watching the movie on TV the other day, and it's truly amazing how well its aged. How does it look in 1080p?

Yes Boss!

dreamer3kx said:
The Wizard OF Oz- Bluray, comes with a watch and even a budget sheet of the movie.

2exbhmx.jpg

Nice! Can't wait to see this on blu-ray. Older movies that are well-mastered is where the format shines the brightest.

Got something movie-related in the mail today. The June 24th issue of Filmfare with my favorite Tamil actress on the cover. She is conquering the North!

P1020477.jpg

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
3966962513_96ff7c3a2c.jpg

Halo 3 ODST from last week; closing out September with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 CE this week. The CE's not worth the extra $10.

target edition and wbshop.

_MG_0800.jpg

free 360...thanks sears. bought a panny plasma for my room and already got a free blu ray player. then got them to match a current sale. will post tv and blu ray pics when i get it mounted this weekend

_MG_0801.jpg

WEGGLES

New record GET!

IMG_0054.jpg

Caspian - Tertia

Amazing post-rock goodness. Quite an impressive package too, the sleeves the records are in have a nice photo on each side, and there's a huge book with an inperpretation for each song.

IMG_0048.jpg

If anyone's interested I may or may not have a code redeemable for a free download of a 320kb/s version of this album.... ;)

Yes Boss!

Damn,

Now I'm craving Wizard of Oz...like tonight. Just gotta see the door open in blu-ray. Gonna go find the single-disc version, hopefully.

Lyte Edge said:
3966962513_96ff7c3a2c.jpg

Halo 3 ODST from last week; closing out September with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 CE this week. The CE's not worth the extra $10.

Really? A nice book and a thirty track CD for an extra $10? I thought it was totally worth it.

Top Bottom