• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Bronx-Man

Banned
17 MINUTE INTERVIEW WITH THE NEW DAY (extended version of the one with Eden)

http://www.wwe.com/videos/the-power-of-the-new-day-uncensored-and-unedited-27998448

WfMvsfs.gif

Uncensored and unedited

The PG era is dead! The smarks won!

Anth0ny

So I go to Wikipedia and:

Anth0ny, c'mah.

Jesus Christ, Anth0ny...

Okay, you're dead to me, Anth0ny.

god damn it I meant the year 2000 not the mania 2000 ; _ ;

wm2000 will always stand out to me as a garbage PPV during a year filled with AWESOME PPVs. somehow they managed to fuck up the wrestlemania during their all time PPV prime. unreal.

funny how wwe has managed to become an inverse of 2000. now, only mania is the good show each year, while the 11 other monthly specials are more or less the drizzling shits

LOL

8/11/2009

Vince McMahon has been upset with the product as of late and has been heard complaining about the company’s inability to create new stars. During a recent creative meeting, McMahon actually said, “G** D*****! WHY CAN’T WE CREATE NEW STARS?”

8/8/2009 WWE has had discussions of running a three-hour episode of Raw in September and building it around a match between Big Show and Shaquille O’Neal.

8/10/2009 An underground steroid network in Egypt was broken up last week. The network chose to brand all of their drugs with a photo of WWE’s own Dave Batista flexing his biceps.

Alright...my friendths. Let'sth play ahmchayaah bookah, ala Duddy Road.

Book a supershow. All feds. Only current. You can bring someone out of retirement if you wish but they operate at their retired level (meaning you're not gonna get something very great out of them)

Ten match limit.
With an eye towards buyrate and live gate:

Tag Team Match: The New Day w/Titus O'Neal ringside vs The Wyatt Family (Bray, Bo, and Luke Harper) w/Stroman ringside
US Elimation Match: John Cena (c) vs Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziggler
IC Elimation Match: Cesaro (c) vs Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens vs Rusev
Women's Title: Sasha Banks (c) vs Charlotte
MMA Cage Fight: Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle (see Angle/Joe Lockdown 08), special ref Ronda Rousey
Dream Match: The Rock vs Shawn Michaels
IC/US Unification Ladder Match:
Bryan(c) vs Balor (c)
No DQ Falls Count Anywhere: Stone Cold vs CM Punk
World Heavyweight Title: Seth Rollins (c) Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose

off the top of my head

Sasha vs Lita vs Trish triple threat
Young Bucks vs Time Splitters to get the crowd hyped
Dudleys vs Hardy Boyz TLC match
Owens vs Zayn with Balor as a special guest referee
Angle vs Lesnar
Taker vs Shawn
Okada vs Rollins

main event: Daniel Bryan vs Shinsuke Nakamura

edit: add HHH vs AJ Styles because why not

Lita in 2015.

C'mon, friend, let her live. Don't make her do this.

B5bqCZj.gif

Dion314

Neo Member
Pre show:
Bring the Brooklyn Brawler outta retirement to face Honma
somehow they both job

Main Card

TMDK vs. Briscoe Bros vs. Young Bucks tag scramble
Prince Puma vs. Kalisto
Cesaro vs. Naito
Itami vs. Shibata
Owens vs. Goto
Banks vs. Bayley vs. Charlotte vs. Lynch
Balor vs. Cena
Rollins vs. Okada
Bryan vs. Nakamura
Lesnar vs. Tanahashi

I'll throw out some of Sunny's SuperClash Card of Champions here.

- Seth Rollins vs Yoshihiro Takayama
- Undertaker vs Yuji Nagata
- Daisuke Sekimoto vs Big E (w/New Day ringside)
- Minoru Suzuki vs John Cena

Marinate on a few of those, I got some work to do

FUCK Minoru Suzuki slapping Cena in the face.

'Taker vs. Nagata would be the ultimate strike battle. Best pure striker in the game vs. Nagata's deadly kicks.

i'll put Tanahashi in one of my matches if he accepts to drop the stupid air guitar thing

What if he turns heel against Japan and becomes American sympathizer Hank Tanahashi?

You think that broken flag pole was a shoot? That's long term storytelling, friend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What if he turns heel against Japan and becomes American sympathizer Hank Tanahashi?

You think that broken flag pole was a shoot? That's long term storytelling, friend.

Hank Tanahashi?
tumblr_mplgz9vjd11qc1jg4o1_400.gif

somedevil

Is it me or is Jason Agnew and Braden Herrington the worse podcasting duo on live audio wrestling right now?

I wish Wai and John would review NXT instead.

Is it me or is Jason Agnew and Braden Herrington the worse podcasting duo on live audio wrestling right now?

I wish Wai and John would review NXT instead.

I can name so, so many terrible podcasts

Most wrestling fans are awkward as hell, yours truly included. But I'm not dumb enough to start a podcast

Anth0ny

Best wrestling podcast is the Lapsed Fan by a mile.

easily. fun and playful wrasslin podcasts are the best, and nothing is more fun and playful than lapsed fan.

I also like Attitude Era podcast and anything Pollock and Ting do (review a raw/review a wai).

I'll listen to the Meltzer/Alvarez stuff from time to time just because I find it pretty amazing to hear Meltzer, a living, breathing wrestling encyclopedia, talk about stuff.

Read into this all you want

It's Johnny Gargano vs. Ethan Page and one of them will say I Quit. If Page wins, Gargano will walk away from the entire WWN Family. Here's how the current card shapes Up:

Prob just Gabe hype.

I'll have to give Lapsed Fan a shot with all your reccomendations. Any particular episodes?

Big Fan of the AE/How2 Podcasts, recently got into Review-a-Raw/Wei.

Fox318

I always get a chuckle when they get into the Austin stuff.

NUH UH!

YOU TRASH!

I honestly wish they did an Email only show because the storys people write in and their reactions are amazing.

They are genuinely shocked that people love Kane and the Kane Undertaker feud. (1:45:20)
https://soundcloud.com/thelapsedfan/30-week-journey-wrestlemania-xv-1999#t=1:45:20
The best Austin stuff was when Vince revealed to Austin that his Mania 14 matchup was a shoot.

https://soundcloud.com/thelapsedfan/30-week-journey-wrestlemania-xv-1999#t=2:06:02

(2:06:02)

Would love a Meltzer shoots the shit podcast. He is great when talking about history.

Stuffthat he did that DVD with hero and Naylor.

The big podcast be does with Mike sempervive are too infrequent

JavyOO7

I like most of the podcasts that WO/F4W do...

Sempervive and Bryan
Bryan/Vinny/Craig/Granny/more people
Bryan and Meltzer talking about news
I've listened to After Dark once and I was amazed how good it was. It was about Bigfoot. I need to listen to After Dark more often.

I've listened to Review a Wai with the review of a TNT episode and the Dusty Rhodes episode. I liked the production values a lot in that podcast.

Only Lapsed fan I've heard is the one where he did it with Meltzer talking about WM 1 - 30.

I used to subscribe to Torch back in the day and I thought that Keller, Mitchell, Radican and company were good. There was the DEJ Experience, but unfortunately they left and started their own thing and I never listened to them again. But I know they are on Stuntgranny.com

EDIT : Oh yeah, Bryan and 'Filthy' Tom Lawlor is great too.

JavyOO7

Speaking of podcast observer live listeners

Is Ryan from,Cumberland a work or a shoot?

I'm fairly certain that dude is a work. But like DM, he has left me legit shook a few times. Though there's this time where after Dusty died, Ryan came on the show and asked Bryan and Mike whether WWE will add Wargames now that Dusty has passed. Mike was laughing the entire time and poor Ryan goes: "...I was a big fan of Wargames." Mike laughs again and tells him he should know better that WWE will never add Wargames.

Top Bottom