• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Eight Thread: UM 23 | MSU 21 | 00:00

El_Chino

t2spx.jpg

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I'm not upset. We just went punch for punch with a far superior team on the road while playing multiple 2nd and 3rd string players due to injuries.

We are getting there.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes I worry about what our defensive line will look like when we lose approximately 6 of our 8 players in the 2-deep to graduation after this season.

Then I remember how terrible our defense is already this season and I think hell, how could it possibly be any worse.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Got to see the very end of the game. One thing for Bama to maybe lose and be out of the playoff race, but another thing entirely for it to be Tennessee of all teams to lose to.

Silkworm

Same as it ever was.
Take me to another place, take me to another land.
Make me forget all that hurts me, let me understand your plan.
Take me to another place, take me to another land.
Make me forget all that hurts me, let me understand your plan.
Oh, won't you let me, won't you help me,
won't you help me understand your plan.
Take me home, take me home, home, take me to another place.
Take me home, take me home, home, take me to another place.

lush

I will say there's absolutely zero reason not to win out against the rest/shitty part of our schedule. No excuses.

Well, the argument is basically "Nobody said we'd beat Georgia and we did." Of course, nobody thought Georgia would lose its best player on the first play of the game.

Anyway I understand wanting to be optimistic. The truth is I really like watching Tennessee lose.

Well shows what I know. That was a good performance by Tennessee. I'm sure Bama is tired or whatever but the offense is just not very good. LSU has to be liking the preview of their game.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
something about Defensive Lineman picking off balls inside the tackle box against teams known as UT.

It just happens.

Watch out Tulane, Tulsa and Toledo!

made it threw one more team with a bye week before us, and finally made it to our own. Now, either find new offensive lineman, or improve what we have, because they made Tennessee's horrible defense look good, and that's just bad.

Past midway of the season, and still no offensive identity.

something about Defensive Lineman picking off balls inside the tackle box against teams known as UT.

It just happens.

Watch out Tulane, Tulsa and Toledo!

made it threw one more team with a bye week before us, and finally made it to our own. Now, either find new offensive lineman, or improve what we have, because they made Tennessee's horrible defense look good, and that's just bad.

Past midway of the season, and still no offensive identity.

I know that feel bro. I'm hopeful that Buckeye Nation's long nightmare is over.

VRMN

I kind of hope the Browns draft Cook.

But then, of course, they'll just ruin any chance he has at having a decent NFL career.

I'd be okay with the Lions replacing Fatford with him. He doesn't have the arm strength, but he's not prone to the same kind of idiocy.

But the Lions would just as likely ruin him, too.

Top Bottom