• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Eight Thread: UM 23 | MSU 21 | 00:00

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
NPmQD1q.gif

That last 10RC offensive series

JCX

Final score makes it look much better for MSU than it was. Glad we survived and showed a bit of life on the ground at the end.

Yeah, never said we were good. Aggressively mediocre would be an apt description for this team.
even that's giving them too much credit at this point. Mediocre teams at least make bowl games ¯_(ツ)_/¯
He also doesn't live out in the ultrarich part of town, which he could easily do. He lives right next to a busy road on the poor side of 72nd
No doubt he lives in a very modest house but I live 6 blocks away. Happy hollow north into Dundee is very much a middle class if not upper middle class area. Some of the homes along 52th street between Dodge and Leavenworth are really nice, as are they west of Memorial park

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I never knew roughing the kicker could be reviewed.

It was reviewed last week in Bama vs A&M. Flag was roughing the punter, but they reviewed and declared that the player managed to get a single finger on the ball, resulting in it being tipped, and as such, not roughing the kicker.

You can review to see if the ball was tipped. If so, no penalty.

It was reviewed last week in Bama vs A&M. Flag was roughing the punter, but they reviewed and declared that the player managed to get a single finger on the ball, resulting in it being tipped, and as such, not roughing the kicker.

Thanks for the knowledge bombs. I've been learning all kinds of shit today. Ironic, because I should be working on my undergrad dissertation. Fuck that noise, though.

Oh god. Peanut Butter flavored vodka does not mix well with Kahlua. Just in case anyone needed to know that.

And eff my boyfriend for giving me moonshine he got in Kentucky. God. If my taste buds hadn't been burned off, I could taste colors right now.

I'm preemptively getting drunk for the Ohio State game. I enjoy it far more when I'm barely sober.

Top Bottom