• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Eight Thread: UM 23 | MSU 21 | 00:00

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Holy fuck we are bad.

Took a timeout cause we didn't know wtf we are doing on offense. Come out of the time out, and half the offense still doesn't know the play.

Then we throw what basically was a pick 6.

FML

VRMN

JT era resumed!

I expect good things tonight, which probably means we win in triple overtime.

I don't expect anything, but this game being primetime when it has no business being in primetime makes me think something crazy might happen.

(Honestly, this being competitive at all would qualify as crazy.)

Nialrot

Ramsey is going to be so fun to watch in the NFL.

He can come to the Jags anytime. Need some serious secondary help among other places lol.

Draxal

pmj5n1G.jpg

Wut.

ag-my001

This is exactly the type of sloppy game I didn't want to see. Just because we lose one game doesn't mean you give up on the season.

Also, put me firmly in the "Fire Spavitol" camp once this season is over. He gets yards, but he also gets us a ton of three and outs. And the red zone calls are suspect, not that we've been close yet tonight.

Draconian

This is exactly the type of sloppy game I didn't want to see. Just because we lose one game doesn't mean you give up on the season.

Also, put me firmly in the "Fire Spavitol" camp once this season is over. He gets yards, but he also gets us a ton of three and outs. And the red zone calls are suspect, not that we've been close yet tonight.

The playcalling on third down has been way too conservative imo so far.

Gorillaz

D is having a little trouble with Rutgers right now. With the way our team gets it together more and more as the game goes on this would be the time Rutgers would fuck us up

Top Bottom