• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Anyone here ordered from Amiami.com? I want to order to something from there but I was wondering if Gaffers has any order experience from them.

I import most of my stuff from them. I actually have a package coming from them next week lol.

oldmario

vEccIm1.jpg

Joining the playing P4G club, i've never played it before

first time posting in this thread after almost 3 years of membership! was waiting on my camera bundle to get here. picked up the games end of february.

1KKp21r.jpg

iC0WuCz.jpg

zocaGmF.jpg

Sushigod7

Been awhile since I posted anything in this thread but excited for these two.

Adding to the Zelda collection liked this cover art more than any other guide.

Got this for free to hook my N64, NES and soon a SNES. My buddy has a larger Wega he wants to give me but I haven't found room yet. This will scratch the itch to play for now.

Shady859

gowo.jpg

---
Sorry, baby...

Where are you from or are those review copies? Never seen ps3 DVD cases before but I don't follow this thread as close as others. Hope you enjoy early copy!

Anyone else think that the Lara Croft statue looks horrible??? Maybe it's because it's a new girl but it's bad IMO, specifically the head. Not knocking your purchase though since I went for the cheapo version. ;P

Guess I'll put my February stuff here since the new thread is up and I didn't post it in last month's thread.

No picture, but I also got an RGB cable for my SNES so I could hook it up to one of the Sony PVM monitors I picked up last month. I'm playing through Zelda LTTP on it and it looks sooooo good, it's awesome!
It looks like the seal is different on the EO reprints (not the standard y-fold). Is this true? If so, all the more reason to keep my original copies sealed!

(I will try to post pickups later!)

Finally got my Play Arts FemShep. Is it any good? I dunno, she's a bit wonky and feels flimsy, one leg longer than the other, typical Play Arts inconsistencies. At least she stands up on her own.

IMG_20130302_221747.jpg
IMG_20130302_221422.jpg

Anyone here ordered from Amiami.com? I want to order to something from there but I was wondering if Gaffers has any order experience from them.

They're legit. I order ~90% of my import titles through them. I've actually got Macross 30 for the PS3 in transit from them at the moment.

Yeah I have an aigis figma on the way from them now. I posted in the february thread with an order from them to. One thing I noticed was if I order with ems I always get charged custom fees. Sal parcel is just as well packaged, takes a bit longer but not been charged using it. I'm in the UK.

zmet

Is that mad bull the recent discotek release?
Yes. The transfer is pretty good.

Got this in the mail today! Minty mint stuff! :D

FShHzaT.jpg

Fuck yes!
I have this and all I remember from both games (the first one especially) are the all the "now loading" screens. Tenchi o Kurau 2: Sekiheki no Tatakai (Warriors of Fate) is much better and has less loading screens.

Ringo

Where are you from or are those review copies? Never seen ps3 DVD cases before but I don't follow this thread as close as others. Hope you enjoy early copy!

That's a promo copy if I'm not mistaken and not for resale.

Anyone have numbers on how Persona 4: Golden is doing? Seems to always be one of the top Vita games on amazon and on Gamestop.com.

I'm sure. It is the only Halo I've not played...but only got an hour in. Never grabbed me on release but I've been meaning to go back.

Trust me, go back to it. Be patient and don't play it like you are Master Chief. Be strategic.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Got this in the mail today! Minty mint stuff! :D

http://i.imgur.com/FShHzaT.jpg?1[IMG]

Fuck yes![/QUOTE]

uuugh want it bad but its so expensive

Battletoads vs. Double Dragon (NES), Blasto (PS1) (also they glitched out and got it for free :D)
[IMG]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk4/rygar8bit/battletoadsvsblasto_zps7df39aa7.jpg

kikori

Neo Member
Just some PC parts. Replaced my older i7-920 with a new i7-3770K, but kept my current video cards.

N9hDcbf.jpg

deNbfBv.jpg

And a couple games from the recent Amazon sale:

7RMtgu0.jpg

qlxrgEx.jpg

Most likely my last 'newly bought' DS game (as in probably the last game release wise I'm interested in, def not the last DS game I want to buy though lol, still lots of old ones).

Crazy even after all this time the DS still provides cool games for me. The 3DS is already awesome and the future looks easily set to continue so, if its even close to the amazement its dad had then I'll be over the moon! :D

You showed the world what a '3rd pillar' could do. :p One of the best of all time. Farewell DS, system of greatness.

milkham

qlxrgEx.jpg

Most likely my last 'newly bought' DS game (as in probably the last game release wise I'm interested in, def not the last DS game I want to buy though lol, still lots of old ones).

Crazy even after all this time the DS still provides cool games for me. The 3DS is already awesome and the future looks easily set to continue so, if its even close to the amazement its dad had then I'll be over the moon! :D

You showed the world what a '3rd pillar' could do. :p One of the best of all time. Farewell DS, system of greatness.

wow I had no idea that existed, makes me wish for a modern typing of the dead even more.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
In my quest to find new and unknown NES and Famicom games (to me anyway) I found this little gem. I think someone on GAF recommended it actually, but I forget who.

http://i.imgur.com/w96FR7c.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

some really good obscure games out there just picked up toki game is really good

NES: Ninja Gaiden 3, Toki
[IMG]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk4/rygar8bit/phpoYgcZyPM_zps341d8b43.jpg

and my metal slug capsule models showed up so freaking cool :D
1-1_zps357408bd.jpg

2-1_zpsedf7617a.jpg

3-1_zps377a2855.jpg

4-1_zpsc7e062f7.jpg

5-1_zps02903673.jpg

Seik

Banned
some really good obscure games out there just picked up toki game is really good

NES: Ninja Gaiden 3, Toki
phpoYgcZyPM_zps341d8b43.jpg

and my metal slug capsule models showed up so freaking cool :D
3-1_zps377a2855.jpg

4-1_zpsc7e062f7.jpg

5-1_zps02903673.jpg

Them AES carts. :')

Metal Slug on AES... it's value is insane, especially if it's an original you have and not a MVS conversion.

persongr

pre_2013-03-02-222552cvuiy.jpg

pre_2013-03-02-222852q7ujl.jpg

Platinum overdose, and a happy surprise for my, already full of dust, WiiU. First time posting in this series of threads and I feel rather ashamed for posting promo stuff. :|

Mike.83

My Aunty got a new laptop last week. She gave me her old one:

i6ZoK0J01tGp9.JPG
iBWtSAdRAo4jE.JPG

It was running Vista, slowly. I stuck 2GB of extra ram in it and put Linux on. It's suiting my fine for some browsing in front of the TV during the evening.

Bii

Alienware X51

And finally open some of pick-ups from past two months: LG monitor and up to 32TB RAID

Wow, what's the specs of that monitor? Seems to be really wide.

8472359234_2c9e72aa96_b.jpg

Game & Print Club Print #0: The New Console Early Adopters Print. $18
I missed the deadline for purchasing one but, fortunately for me, one of the buyers backed out and I was able to get it. I posted this pic in the Posters/Art thread on the Off-Topic side but figure it would be appropriate to go here as well.

8522539190_b740ee00eb_b.jpg

Metal Gear Rising Graphic Tee. Uniqlo. Light Gray. Medium. $20
Saw a few GAFers bought this last month and decided I need one for myself. :D

8521427445_d49f03ea83_b.jpg

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition. $25
The Art of Blizzard. Hardcover. $46
Already had Wrath of the Lich King but wanted the physical contents of the Collector's Edition (got it from a fellow GAFer). And damn, The Art of Blizzard is huge.

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
How much did it end up costing you? If i recall well, you had a problem with the spanish customs :( I suffer them too, even more as i'm from the Canary Islands.

Sylver

Banned
SuperÑ;48742686 said:
How much did it end up costing you? If i recall well, you had a problem with the spanish customs :( I suffer them too, even more as i'm from the Canary Islands.

615,83 euros monitor (you can find it 50 or plus cheaper) then + 244,52 euros in taxes= 860,35 euros

Code:
Taxes are:
import tax (14%) = 84,20
VAT (21%) = 143,98 
Administrative costs = 16,34
Total 244,52

Some pickups from Kmart;
4AMp5oZ.jpg

6XYcpe7.jpg

Fallout NV LE has a small year on the front, but I'm still happy. I actually can't believe I found them both at the same store - both on clearance!

I discovered a retro store not too far away, and this is the first thing I bought.

IMG-20130302-00496_zpsaf3328df.jpg

There will be much more in the future.

Nope, used. I realize I overpaid. In my area it's generally even more expensive (somehow) and I didn't want to have to deal with eBay if I didn't have to (I've had some items lost in the mail before).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom