• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
PS2:
Odin Sphere
Clocktower 3
Dragonquest VIII

DS:
Etrian Odyssey

PSP:
Exit

Oh, and my DS got one of those little cracks in the hinge that were big news a while back. :(

nny

DSC02208.jpg

Ouendan 2 is somewhere on the way..*waits*

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

thewivil

Banned
sonarrat said:
I posted this in another thread, but it only got 30 replies and it's on page 6 now so I'll repost..

Bought a bulk lot from Bjork, most (not all) of which is going to resale. The Wii stuff is separate from that.

DSCN0413.jpg

That is one of the most pristine Saturns I've ever seen!

Johnny

brandonh83 said:
Picture007.jpg

The TV, the game and Blu-ray laying there.
I love the new Samsungs, they're so damn slick. The touch-sensitive buttons, the way the power light glows, total tech boner material.

kuYuri

DSC02932.jpg

I also have Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance, Bully, and Shadow of the Colossus coming in the mail, but I won't see that for a little while longer.

Tarazet

thewivil said:
That is one of the most pristine Saturns I've ever seen!

Everything in that lot was pristine.. the 3-D controller looked like it hasn't been touched, and one of those neGcons is still factory sealed.

Eteric Rice said:
How does that TV look with SD games? Just curious.

And how much was it?

I'm playing FFXII right now and it's pretty great after the PS3 firmware update with the scaling/smoothing. It was $1157 after shipping on Amazon.

Johnny said:
I love the new Samsungs, they're so damn slick. The touch-sensitive buttons, the way the power light glows, total tech boner material.

Definitely. And this is my first HDTV, ever. Unless you count the 19" HD Westinghouse monitor I have for my PC, and I've only had that since December.

purg3

slept with Malkin
DSC00787.jpg

Well, my PS2 died; so I had to go out and buy a new one. Also picked up KH2 on the cheap and thanks to the EB sale Diablo 2 + Exp. for only $20.

Rimshot

Well i got an HDTV with some equipment this month. No other gaming stuff. Alot of new comics though, which was nice :) Took a day off just to read comics and relax.

Rimshot

NomarTyme said:
DSC00742.jpg

I said to myself don't buy any more games, but how can I resist that are priced at 9.99?(Circuity City)

How much is pstwo going for nowdays in shops like Circuity City?
I'm from Sweden and was stupid enough to sell my ntsc ps2 when i bought the ps3. Thought the ps2 part would be regionfree also. But nope, only takes japanese ps2 games :/

So I'm on the lookout for a new pstwo.

NomarTyme

Rimshot said:
How much is pstwo going for nowdays in shops like Circuity City?
I'm from Sweden and was stupid enough to sell my ntsc ps2 when i bought the ps3. Thought the ps2 part would be regionfree also. But nope, only takes japanese ps2 games :/

So I'm on the lookout for a new pstwo.
$130

woo, GameStop Game Days Sale. :)

picked these up today:

517064769_73edf7547a_o.jpg

Resident Evil, Resident Evil: Apocalypse.

517064775_109198a18c_o.jpg

Popolocrois, Cowboy Bebop Movie.

517064779_09be80ce5c_o.jpg

King of Fighters 2006, and Rumble Roses.

Well, my PS2 died; so I had to go out and buy a new one. Also picked up KH2 on the cheap and thanks to the EB sale Diablo 2 + Exp. for only $20.[/QUOTE

You should have just purchased a PS3 :)

purg3

slept with Malkin
Resident Guru said:
Well, my PS2 died; so I had to go out and buy a new one. Also picked up KH2 on the cheap and thanks to the EB sale Diablo 2 + Exp. for only $20.[/QUOTE

You should have just purchased a PS3 :)

I have a 360 too, don't need a PS3 anytime soon.

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
80GB iPod (+ iTMS music, videos and games - I bought Tetris),
DS games (Etrian Odyssey, Tony Hawk American Sk8land, and Castlevania: POR),

maypick-up.jpg

and clothes!

Next month: Planet Puzzle League.

Midna

Banned
Though not entirely gaming related, I'm going to use it to play videogame music! My very first MP3 player, it's very nice (although it could use clearer sounding earbuds, I'll never find a better pair like the ones that came with the original Gameboy) and so tiny.

It's a 1 Gig Creative Zen Nano Plus

mp31.png

mp32.png

MrDaravon

I'm not sure what the wife has done with the digital camera >_>. I forgot to post April's, April was:

Games: Kururuin (sp?) Paradise GBA, Syphon Filter PSP, Super Paper Mario, Table Tennis
Acc: Wired 360 controller
Guides: Breath of Fire 2, Rainbow Six Vegas, Vandal Hearts, Viva Pinata, Breath of Fire 4, Super Paper Mario, Tales of Destiny 2, SaGa Frontier, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (!!), Final Fantasy Chronicles

May wasn't very much at all:

Games: Etrian Odyssey
Guides: Dragon Warrior I & II, God of War, Resident Evil 4 (PS2 ver), N3, Skies of Arcadia Legends

I groan at how much I paid for the SoA guide, although it was a little less than the average market price, but still far over the original retail. All the other guides I got super good deals on, ToD 2 was something like eight bucks and FF:MQ twelve bucks (FAR less than it usually goes for). For the record I am now only missing NINE guides and I'm done, thank you Jesus.

Umino

Because certain people need something to talk about.
4:30 tomorrow bitches and I'll show you what I picked up. I'll show you all what I picked up! Ahahahahah!

Top Bottom