• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPT. 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

lite_7

Neo Member
j8p34l.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Chocolate and gummies mixed together?
See you in hell, my friend.

kid ness

grkazan12 said:
Just purchased a 13.3 inch MBP and man is it a beautiful machine and the switch from windows to mac os x was easy as pie, props to apple.

3934188845_4af0f95b0e.jpg
Can you please post the source of that wallpaper? :)
Ph3n3x said:
You guys are now looking at a proud new owner of a Sega Dreamcast! There's this really cool retro gaming store where I live, and in the spirit of it's 10 year anniversary, I decided to spend $50 on all you see here. I was late to the party in getting an N64 when I was a kid, so I kind of skipped a whole generation. I can't wait to play these games!
Congrats! It's a great system.

Super Awesome Gift from Nihilistic Monk!

The Story:

I got laid off last week, and Nihilistic Monk took pity on me and asked me if I was still looking for Raiden Fighters Aces (I had been in the trade thread for a while). He really brightened my day when I was down in the dumps, asking for my address so he could send Raiden to me.

But I was even more surprised when the package showed up today:

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

My wife got the package today, and wanted to know what I was doing ordering things from Amazon when we were unemployed. Hahahahhahha.

Nihilistic Monk is really awesome, and really made my week (short of a new job).

I can't wait to get a new job, so I can pass this good karma forward to someone else!

Thanks again Nihilistic Monk!

Mr & Mrs Minibossman

Ubersnug

Gagaman said:
It was cheap! I've been looking for the CD32 version for a while but it hasn't come across my way just yet, so this will do for now. I did replace my Mega Drive version of cannon Fodder with the CD32 version if that makes yo feel any better.

I have a spare copy of the Chaos Engine for the CD32 if your interested? (also got a few other duplicates as well I think...)

MiniBossman said:
Super Awesome Gift from Nihilistic Monk!

The Story:

I got laid off last week, and Nihilistic Monk took pity on me and asked me if I was still looking for Raiden Fighters Aces (I had been in the trade thread for a while). He really brightened my day when I was down in the dumps, asking for my address so he could send Raiden to me.

But I was even more surprised when the package showed up today:

IMG_2682.jpg

My wife got the package today, and wanted to know what I was doing ordering things from Amazon when we were unemployed. Hahahahhahha.

Nihilistic Monk is really awesome, and really made my week (short of a new job).

I can't wait to get a new job, so I can pass this good karma forward to someone else!

Thanks again Nihilistic Monk!

Mr & Mrs Minibossman

Glad you liked it, I try and spread good karma when I can :D

Wario64 said:
Where did you get the picture of Zoeys/Summer from? (which is apparently a deleted scene)
Yeah, it's a pic from the many Summers on the bus scene. I remember it from the trailer, but I can't recall if it made into the final cut of the movie. The picture was an ad attached to a copy of the LA Weekly a few weeks back.

WEGGLES

Yes Boss! said:
Regal lunch! Today was chore day so just a jank beer and the new collision flavor (finally in a 99 cent bag):

P1020385.jpg
I find it funny that the person who will post one day "Oh, just bought 1984004580394 arcade cabinets and some PCBs today" was holding off on trying the new dorito flavour until it came in a small 99c bag.

Yes Boss!

WEGGLES said:
I find it funny that the person who will post one day "Oh, just bought 1984004580394 arcade cabinets and some PCBs today" was holding off on trying the new dorito flavour until it came in a small 99c bag.

:-(

Well, I don't buy processed food. That said, I occasionally I like to go out and get some Doritos...but the larger bag that has been available is just too much for me. I actually work at a Shell C-store and my location hasn't gotten in the flavor yet. So, out shopping I saw it and got all excited and bought the most wretched beer I could to go with it. I think the only beer I've tasted worse (outside of the malts and malternatives) is the Fat Weasel trash that gets bottled. But I'm doing dishes and I've got a ton of ingredients for a big-ass american-style strawberry cheesecake so the beer worked! Gonna go out and get a nice belgium now.

It is my Friday, btw. I work all weekend.

Yes Boss!

WEGGLES said:
You should try Red Cap :p

This one below? If so, duly noted. Love buying assy beer from time to time. I don't think I've seen that one around southern california. Though, there is a new and impressive alcohol store in Tustin Marketplace called Total Wine that might have it. I'll stop in next time I'm going to the persian market.

brick_red_cap.jpg

Nose Master

How did I not know about the Sergeant Frog suit for Karol?! I'd pay out the nose for that shit! Is that available for the 360 version?

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Nose Master said:
How did I not know about the Sergeant Frog suit for Karol?! I'd pay out the nose for that shit! Is that available for the 360 version?

No.

ps3 got a shitload of extras.

Jago

Neo Member
LethaL ImpuLse said:
AWESOME job on this, Moon OST is incredible!

Yeah =)
Btw The Fountain OST could possible be the greatest OST ever made.

In my book Clint Mansell is up there with Ennio Morricone

Top Bottom