• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

image.php

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lilly Through Looking -- MB-3F41FB1AF8D23327 - Taken by dave is ok. 2 entrants total.
Eldritch -- MB-11F0D9C4BD8378B6 - Taken by Tellaerin. 4 entrants total.
Defender's Quest -- MB-F2B62F27E0AF71FC - Taken by nightstorm. 1 entrants total.
The Bridge -- MB-4CFF9195C6B05942 - Taken by Saty. 1 entrants total.

t1415220291z1.png
Sudoku

Shadownet

Banned
Okay well I tried nuking some keys but they didn't work. I think Modbot is having some troubles. So I'm just going to dump it here. Free For All. No need to thank me. These all came from Lord British. So send him a PM if you want to. *Some might not work anymore*

Soulbringer #2 -- R5CYH-KQLXR-JBCIL
Miner Wars Arena -- 06TVI-WFGWX-BK0KC
Dollar Dash -- 3L74T-EENMN-PP5KY
Miner Wars 2081 #4 -- CCHAF-OS08Z-KYJE4-76RKS-OBV7X-JBUK0
Miner Wars 2081 #2 -- CC8E9-GGKYR-3OS6B-X6VD2-ZE6YE-81S20
Ravensword: Shadowlands -- 2BZL5-ADP3E-AIJ2H
Penny Arcade On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 3 #3 -- C2WZD-AGNDC-7PLXN
Alien Spidy -- 3LJ0G-80ZVJ-Z538G
Rush Bros #2 -- 0T2XF-7YPHW-3VNCZ
Miner Wars 2081 #3 -- CCEYG-JBTKH-CWYPC-UH4K5-U2TDP-0EJ1Q
Miner Wars Arena #3 -- CNXNG-6VFN9-FVBEE
GTR Evolution -- 90T7N-V8VP3-DWVPE
Greed Corp -- K3CLG-4M28H-N04ZJ
Fez -- https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=Tx45UkFsxFFbSa5T
Ignite -- 3JWD2-5KBCM-HI9LJ
Brazen Proto -- NGWVL-MPYC6-30J2C
Pid #2 -- 2KE4F-X6QQP-ZD5C2
HOARD -- https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=pqq8wTeaMXXvz6C2
Gravity Badgers -- 2EDC6-44RPR-22EQI
Zombie Pirates -- G0IJ4-ZFZQZ-4Y8BH
Brazen Proto #3 -- 97E3Q-GHR3N-H6W4A
Miner Wars 2081 #5 -- CCGW5-A92XS-QXJ9O-4QS3V-VEZY7-1WG5M
Zombie Pirates #2 -- 8RQD7-Z648Y-LWMJ0
Zombie Pirates #4 -- 8RVN5-LK8DB-B4T3T
NightSky HD -- 32FDX-JZDQF-YQT8Z
Spacechem -- 5CA5-CA8D-7C4D-903B
Desert Thunder -- 3A8K9-Z5VWX-X09IY
Thief Gold -- https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=VUEtGv4EHwhKZPMH
Soulbringer -- A2EJK-G6ZII-W706F
Marine Sharpshooter II : Jungle Warfare -- XGB8I-G2QYH-2FRFF
Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi -- KG6Y8-TVZCQ-7PK5W
Cobi Treasure Deluxe -- V5AE5-RI490-QBHJD
Teleglitch Die More Edition -- https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=SY8N3RRbKYPEf82q

KiDdYoNe

Okay well I tried nuking some keys but they didn't work. I think Modbot is having some troubles. So I'm just going to dump it here. Free For All. No need to thank me. These all came from Lord British. So send him a PM if you want to. *Some might not work anymore*

Got the Teleglitch, thanks. Maybe it's time to check it out...

Since SpaceChem is in there, I feel like I may as well link this video for anyone who may be interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTRt0gtNSVk

It's basically an explanation on what SpaceChem is and why it's the best puzzle game of all time.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
jS9nVIS3Rbpft.png

Huh, uh... I'm not sure if they have a bright or an terrible idea here.

ugh

the fact that some people aren't going to like that game has nothing to do with "corruption" or being "anti-gamer"

and really? that's the one thing you take away from GamerGate?

Fuck off.

Gameplay looks really interesting :O.
Boshy (well...Floe's play-through of it) brought me a lot of entertainment.

Gonna buy this in support. Helps that it doesn't look as hard as Boshy either. I mean...at least there's a health meter this time.

Looks to be more of a skill-based game than the middle fingers boshy throws out at least.

fantomena

Spelunky and Isaac is crack. It's crack whem Im home at my computer and crach when Im away with my Vita.

The addicting roguelike godesses.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Boshy (well...Floe's play-through of it) brought me a lot of entertainment.

Gonna buy this in support. Helps that it doesn't look as hard as Boshy either. I mean...at least there's a health meter this time.

Looks to be more of a skill-based game than the middle fingers boshy throws out at least.
I have Floe on my steam friends so I'm going to gift it to him. <3

iosefe

so i had a change of mind concerning a coupon i got, so if anyone wants an Age of Mythology EX 50% off coupon. let me know

Nabs

I'm surprised this is ready so soon. The alpha I played didn't have a lot of content, but it was fun to play. I can't wait to get my Steam key.

Elliot Quest is an adventure/RPG where players explore the mysterious Urele island in search of an ancient demon. With 5 dungeons to conquer, 16 bosses to defeat, and countless treasures to discover and hidden areas. Well-balanced gameplay easy to pick up but challenging to master.

Release Date: Dec 2014

There is nothing quite as devastating as dying on your first attempt against the final boss in Isaac, especially when it wasn't the boss who killed you.

Wasteland 2 added achievements. Now that I'm halfway through the game it's basically forcing me to restart. That's irritating. Either have them on launch, or don't have them please.

Wasteland 2 added achievements. Now that I'm halfway through the game it's basically forcing me to restart. That's irritating. Either have them on launch, or don't have them please.

... what? i swear I'll never understand this thinking. just keep playing on your save, no one is telling you to restart.

You should be getting a number of them automatically when you load your savefile.

... what? i swear I'll never understand this thinking. just keep playing on your save, no one is telling you to restart.

But they have separate achievements for branching paths. So rather than going for the path you want, you have to choose a path, then reload and choose the other if you want them all. OR, if you're beyond that point, you have to restart.

But they have separate achievements for branching paths. So rather than going for the path you want, you have to choose a path, then reload and choose the other if you want them all. OR, if you're beyond that point, you have to restart.

maybe sam the acheevos you would've earned pre-acheevos rollout?

never cared for acheevos that much, but if it bothers you so much then that might be an option.

tylerf

Man it's been a while since I played a proper sports game after ditching console so I'm really enjoying NBA 2K15 right now. Really nice graphics and the MyCareer mode is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom