• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

R0ckman

What is this? An unbeliever of the Cult? This is madness. To quote my good friend ViralEnsign

Join us in accepting the inevitability of conflict and you too will see the truth.

The word cult is used correctly by bungie here, the word has been mutated over history and used as a sort of red herring ad hominem in ideological divisions. It's basically just a division. It's kind of dumb when you think about it, how can an accurate simplistic description for something bring it direct discredit or even be an insult?

Bungie should make a Year 2 version of the previous raids with Year 2 versions of the previous loot. Never played them and there is pretty much no point to do so.

Nighte

Yep. Fuck this game again. They just completely pissed away so much of the positive vibes. I thought Bungie finally respected my time as a player, and so much is going right with TTK, but this quest is beyond dumb. Nearly an hour of farming relic iron to get 1/10 relics to drop. Promote whoever made the Black Spindle exotic quest and fire the fuckstick who approved this quest line. I have zero say in progressing this quest other than, how much time of my life do I want to waste running around Mars patrols at the behest of pure RNG.

Try being a titan without any ways to do void ability kills except melee and Grenade.. Im at 44% now.. 10 relics..

Kyne

Yep. Fuck this game again. They just completely pissed away so much of the positive vibes. I thought Bungie finally respected my time as a player, and so much is going right with TTK, but this quest is beyond dumb. Nearly an hour of farming relic iron to get 1/10 relics to drop. Promote whoever made the Black Spindle exotic quest and fire the fuckstick who approved this quest line. I have zero say in progressing this quest other than, how much time of my life do I want to waste running around Mars patrols at the behest of pure RNG.

1 hour for 1/10? You must be doing something wrong. I got my 10/10 in less than that.

Using a Ghost for pointing out the mats?

Try being a titan without any ways to do void ability kills except melee and Grenade.. Im at 44% now.. 10 relics..

literally the worst decision anyone could ever make in this game. I'll pick a void sword when I go Warlock.

Lyonaz

Edit 2: Wooooooooooo. relic iron 98 yielded my first drop. Only a few more hours of this and I can start to farm void kills.

Lol that part of the quest was balls, I think I had over 200 relic iron when I got all 10 of the relics. Thank god for the ghost that showed relic iron and the hunter treasure seeking perk.

I have to agree that this is a bullshit mission. Less of this shit and more Black Spindle stuff bungie.

Rehsa

Posting for visibility from pages and pages ago:

DGAF King's Fall Blind Raid! It's looking like Friday, most likely... what time is best for people that didn't reply about their time, yet? I'm hoping early Friday especially with a UKer but let's see what everyone can do!

I just want to get confirmation from everyone except Frenden, because it seems there might be another person or 2 here that would like to join in. Also to setup a time once everyone lists their available.

1) xplicitone (open to any time)
2) Frenden (open to any time)
3) Pyrandes
4) Rehsa / Moridhin
5) darkshodan / darkshodan84
6) achamian / cptsupermarket (UK time)

alt) xir?

Hey man, saw this post earlier this morning but was trying to catch up with the thread to see if anyone responded. For me I probably won't be able to play until 7:30 Central and that is with talking to my wife tonight lol. Let me know what other people feel because I definitely want to try the raid blind. PM if there is a consensus as I might not see replies fast enough (GAF too fast)

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I got a mystery objective on Venus patrol that is ?OR?SES LO?TE? which I assume says "corpses looted" but I can't for the life of me figure out what to do. Anyone know?

Ophelion

The word cult is used correctly by bungie here, the word has been mutated over history and used as a sort of red herring ad hominem in ideological divisions. It's basically just a division. It's kind of dumb when you think about it, how can an accurate simplistic description for something bring it direct discredit or even be an insult?

Language is a living thing. All words are just symbols that holds the meaning the culture using them ascribes to them. You use them based on who you're using them on and you use them imprecisely at your own peril. That precision is based on the target's understanding, not your own.

*looks down at his nametag which reads "Hi! I'm a Warlock!"*

Homeboyd

I got a mystery objective on Venus patrol that is ?OR?SES LO?TE? which I assume says "corpses looted" but I can't for the life of me figure out what to do. Anyone know?
Kill enemies, pick up triangles. If you're killing fallen and nothing is happening, kill vex.

DarKshodaN

Posting for visibility from pages and pages ago:

DGAF King's Fall Blind Raid! It's looking like Friday, most likely... what time is best for people that didn't reply about their time, yet? I'm hoping early Friday especially with a UKer but let's see what everyone can do!

I just want to get confirmation from everyone except Frenden, because it seems there might be another person or 2 here that would like to join in. Also to setup a time once everyone lists their available.

1) xplicitone (open to any time)
2) Frenden (open to any time)
3) Pyrandes
4) Rehsa / Moridhin
5) darkshodan / darkshodan84
6) achamian / cptsupermarket (UK time)

alt) xir?

I am open for any time, just let me know when you guys want to do it, i have nothing to do at the weekend but yeah friday would be great :)

R0ckman

Language is a living thing. All words are just symbols that holds the meaning the culture using them ascribes to them. You use them based on who you're using them on and you use them imprecisely at your own peril.

*looks down at his nametag which reads "Hi! I'm a Warlock!"*

Well to me there is a big difference between a legitimate "cult" and a "brainwashing factory" lol. Not saying that it's inaccurate to call the later the former but the former is not always the later.

Its resources looted. Every planet has a secret patrol and I have been completing them in hopes of finding the trigger for the sleeper quest.

Need 2 for Oryx

1. Subtervotion
2. Evilkalimari
3. Pity
4. Androo

Please join if you know the mechanics. Let's get this knocked out in 1 or 2 tries.

1 hour for 1/10? You must be doing something wrong. I got my 10/10 in less than that.

Using a Ghost for pointing out the mats?

literally the worst decision anyone could ever make in this game. I'll pick a void sword when I go Warlock.

I am a farming machine. I have all my old routes down + ghost relic iron detection and my nightstalker radar. I am getting relic iron faster than ever, the drop rate is just pure ass for the relics. I am going to run out of vault space with relic iron before I finish this quest. hahaha

Got a blue 298, I share it between three characters, the next highest I have is 283...ghosts drops are rare as fuck.

Hot damn. Hold on to that guy. Guess I'll keep hoping. It seems like I've done a lot and I never get them. Maybe if I do a bunch of strikes in a row I'll get one.

that shit is like cheat mode for patrol

i only farm hadium flakes on my hunter
Yup it really is lol. Works great. Nightstalker Hunter is where it's at.

Oscar

Whats the vedict on zhalo supercell? Any good in pvp or pve?
It's a monster in PvE.

As for PvP, the iron sights + lightning animation make it difficult for me to focus on my targets in the Crucible from mid range so I'm struggling with it there.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
why won't that game give me a scout rifle? why?

I love them..need one and won't get one >.< all I get are ones with ilvl 266 or less..

deafmedal

Well, since normal posts have been unsuccessful in getting a group together I'll try a list (seems to have worked for xplicit)!

Blind raid tomorrow night around 7 PM CST, please PM if interested as the thread moves too fast for me :)

1. deafmedal
2. ori0n378e

Yoho!

Fuck me blind, I keep ending up at the bottom :(

Top Bottom