• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Need 1 for Oryx

1. Subtervotion
2. Evilkalimari
3. Pity
4. Androo
5. Chur

Please join if you know the mechanics. Let's get this knocked out in 1 or 2 tries.

SnakeEyes

Banned
indeed

so far I've seen

SABRE warlock helmet
Darkblade titan helmet
shield brothers titan gauntlets
psion flayers hunter cloak
taniks hunter cloak

theres also a red scout rifle that mentions cabal in the description I'm not sure which one that is related to .. treads upon stars i believe is the name

edit: heres a thread i found on reddit about them

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3lrync/ttk_strike_exclusive_gear_where_to_get_them/
I've gotten the DarkBlade Fusion Rifle.

Ophelion

I have to play through the whole ttk story to unlock patrol on the dreadnaught? I dont remember when i unlocked it on my main.

Pretty sure you can patrol dreadnaught from the point you put waypoint beacons down there from the story missions. I could be wrong though.

Oscar

That's interesting, I didn't know there were strike specific loot tables.

Gonna farm the Darkblade Helm tonight, I'm still rocking a Blue one.

Ophelion

quest on the reef :)? googled it but came up with nothing (or I did search wrong) .

Wolves of Mars? Helping Variks and Petra deal with the fallout from HoW. Complete all their quests and you get Boolean Gemini...you might need a certain rank in Queen's Wrath though. I'm not sure because my rank was already up from HoW.

Got Oryx down a second time; this time I was the one calling out stuff, and the group I was with had their first kill! I also got a 310 exotic (Chest of Alpha Lupi) that came up along with my kingslayer ghost shell. 20 of my fragments was consumed as well.

X-Frame

What did the Hot fix today do to the Dreadnaught chests?

It says now some chests can only be looted once per spawn. This means I can do laps around Mausoleum for Hadium Flakes anymore? I have to go back to orbit? Please tell me that's not true ..

Klyka

Banned
What did the Hot fix today do to the Dreadnaught chests?

It says now some chests can only be looted once per spawn. This means I can do laps around Mausoleum for Hadium Flakes anymore? I have to go back to orbit? Please tell me that's not true ..

There were some chests where you could like, loot them and then cross a border and immediately turn around and you could just straight up loot them again.
Now they will only respawn after a time.

deafmedal

Well, since normal posts have been unsuccessful in getting a group together I'll try a list (seems to have worked for xplicit)!

Blind raid tomorrow night around 7 PM CST, please PM if interested as the thread moves too fast for me :)

1. deafmedal
2. ori0n378e

Yoho!
New page repost since I'm a bottom feeder :p

X-Frame

There were some chests where you could like, loot them and then cross a border and immediately turn around and you could just straight up loot them again.
Now they will only respawn after a time.

It has been like that since Day 1 on any planet though. Leaving an instance before the chest has time to expire and then returning the game thinks it never was opened. This happens with actual planetary materials as well, though they hang around long when picked compared to chests.

If they finally fixed this I wonder why just on the Dreadnaught and not any other planet?

Klyka

Banned
It has been like that since Day 1 on any planet though. Leaving an instance before the chest has time to expire and then returning the game thinks it never was opened. This happens with actual planetary materials as well, though they hang around long when picked compared to chests.

If they finally fixed this I wonder why just on the Dreadnaught and not any other planet?

Probably cause only the dreadnaught has Hadium Flakes which you can use for stuff or trade to Eris for Moldy Shards.

Shito

Oh, got Taniks' cloak, while helping out my 2 friends on the weekly. It's quite nice.
Funny how now you can "cheat" the weekly by quitting the new ones that are too hard for low levels (they were both in their 240s), and "selecting" one you know you can complete even with such a handicap. Taniks strike really is one of my favourite I think, even at a disadvantage it remains doable if you have a good enough strategy and go through it slowly and meticulously.

Arrrammis

man, the one time I decide to give in to going fragment hunting using a website and destinyghosttracker is down. Anyone know of a similar site I could use?

LiK

If you wanna do Heroic Strikes, join on me. Going in 5. Just need 3 more for quest.

Edit: nm, joining someone for a quest. Hope they don't mind lol

gdt

I'm looking to do a nightfall, but I'm at 277 right now. Is that an ok level for it? I can do Bladedancer medic duty.

Ps4 gdt5016

R0ckman

Oh, got Taniks' cloak, while helping out my 2 friends on the weekly. It's quite nice.
Funny how now you can "cheat" the weekly by quitting the new ones that are too hard for low levels (they were both in their 240s), and "selecting" one you know you can complete even with such a handicap. Taniks strike really is one of my favourite I think, even at a disadvantage it remains doable if you have a good enough strategy and go through it slowly and meticulously.

Can I rerun this over and over for a chance at the cloak? Don't feel like going into the strike playlist.

Deku Tree

In the exotic sword 300 light strike... Who do you have to kill first? Darkblade? Or your warden?

Does killing Darkblade first despawn the warden and end the strike a failure?

Top Bottom