• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Ophelion

Are the year one strikes in the vanguard playlist at all? I wanna play the remixed base ones for sure.

Did a remixed Undying Mind strike from Vanguard. And Dust Palace. Both had cut out a lot of the ol' hurry-up-and-wait that was so common in Year One strikes.

Einhandr

Looking for 3 more for fresh clear. I'm going in blind but the other two have cleared it. Looking for three more who can deal decent damage, 290 light minimum and have snipers. Message me on PSN: Einhandr if you're up for it.

one more spot for oryx. anybody wants in? And can someone tell me what app or site I can use to check the calcified fragments? I don't know which ones I'm missing.

Lee

People are starting to get off work. We can stop talking about Destiny and actually start playing it.

GJIMy.gif

In the exotic sword 300 light strike... Who do you have to kill first? Darkblade? Or your warden?

Does killing Darkblade first despawn the warden and end the strike a failure?

Warden, you must kill the one with the shield that matches the element of your sword. Then kill boss within 30 seconds of killing warden.

looking for 2 people who want the fragment from the scent of the worm chest

stand on platforms to keep them visible, we do for each other, etc

join on me psn same as gaf

coy

Page littered with KF/Oryx requests and another 2.5 hrs of work+traffic. I love California but being Pacific Time Zone has its disadvantages.

Ophelion

looking for 2 people who want the fragment from the scent of the worm chest

stand on platforms to keep them visible, we do for each other, etc

join on me psn same as gaf

That's clever! I'm going to have to get a fireteam together to do this when I get home.

Page littered with KF/Oryx requests and another 2.5 hrs of work+traffic. I love California but being Pacific Time Zone has its disadvantages.

This Seattleite understands your pain. Wouldn't live anywhere else, but the pickings on team mates can get quite slim depending on how long it takes me to get on. I really need to start a West Coast GAF clan. We need to unionize.

Klyka

Banned
Potential trigger in the mission "Dreadnaught" found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSzufY9-IG8

My friend and I first found this on patrol where you can't interact with it and there are no enemies. We then checked it out during heroic mission and would you look at that!

The Ghost even says "when the time is right" (could mean Daily Heroic). He says it is marked for sacrifice so it could be a lesser Hive just like the stone next to the chest that damages you. Maybe those stones (and more?) can be used to summon a boss?

So we believe this has potential. Anyone agree?

Top Bottom