• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Lyonaz

Fuck yeah got my Dark-Drinker exotic void sword!
Did matchmatching and got a fireteam of 2 with the guy needing the void one also. Went pretty smooth at the boss.

Lightlevel 299 now. I'm gonna patrol the dreadnaught to farm some glimmer and engrams while testing out my shiny new sword.

Justinh

Is matchmaking not working for anyone else for the Undying Mind Strike (40)? I can't get anyone to join via MM but I was able to solo it earlier but it took forever and it doesn't show up as completed now. I know I did the right one because of the Taken enemies and the weird looking axis adds during the boss fight.

Am I doing something wrong, or do I need to make a fireteam? It does say matchmaking in the director so I'm not sure what's happening.

Ophelion

Potential trigger in the mission "Dreadnaught" found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSzufY9-IG8

My friend and I first found this on patrol where you can't interact with it and there are no enemies. We then checked it out during heroic mission and would you look at that!

The Ghost even says "when the time is right" (could mean Daily Heroic). He says it is marked for sacrifice so it could be a lesser Hive just like the stone next to the chest that damages you. Maybe those stones (and more?) can be used to summon a boss?

So we believe this has potential. Anyone agree?

It's certainly interesting. Might just be a fun easter egg, but after yesterday I want to believe...

I am open for any time, just let me know when you guys want to do it, i have nothing to do at the weekend but yeah friday would be great :)

Hey man, saw this post earlier this morning but was trying to catch up with the thread to see if anyone responded. For me I probably won't be able to play until 7:30 Central and that is with talking to my wife tonight lol. Let me know what other people feel because I definitely want to try the raid blind. PM if there is a consensus as I might not see replies fast enough (GAF too fast)

5 out of 6 confirmed!

DGAF King's Fall Blind Raid!

Friday, 7:30pm CST...

1) xplicitone (confirmed)
2) Frenden (confirmed)
3) Pyrandes (confirmed)
4) Rehsa / Moridhin (confirmed)
5) darkshodan / darkshodan84 (confirmed)
6) achamian / cptsupermarket (need confirmation 730pm CST works)

alt) xir (apt when? Does 7:30pm CST work if cpt can't make it?)

Svartnatt

That's clever! I'm going to have to get a fireteam together to do this when I get home.

This Seattleite understands your pain. Wouldn't live anywhere else, but the pickings on team mates can get quite slim depending on how long it takes me to get on. I really need to start a West Coast GAF clan. We need to unionize.

Sounds like a good idea, I usually don't get on til about 8:30 PM Pacific time. It's torture seeing all these posts fly by and being stuck here at work...

Warlock and hunter are now at 300, just need to finish the raid tomorrow then project Titan can begin

Had crazy drops from the start of the raid, from
totems I got a 305 ghost and 307 Fusion
from
warpriest the Rocket Launcher
with the
sisters and oyrx to finish tomorrow

All weapons are being fused to the spindle post nerf

deoee

Any raid teams for tomorrow looking for a lonely 295 hunter? I know the first boss and played up until to the second :|

pyrandes

Friday, 7:30 CST...

1) xplicitone (open to any time)
2) Frenden (open to any time)
3) Pyrandes
4) Rehsa / Moridhin (7:30 CST)
5) darkshodan / darkshodan84 (any time)
6) achamian / cptsupermarket (UK time)

alt) xir (apt when?)

7:30p CST should work for me. Gives me plenty of time to get back from work.

Dunlop

I posted about this last night but it is continuing today

My Hunter is 287, since hitting 287 all of my engrams become gear that is at least 20 light lower than what I have equipped. I've gone though about 20 now.

It's annoying the hell out of me cause I could have used those to level my warlock.

Am I supposed to be doing something different now to progress?

Shito

My Hunter is 287, since hitting 287 all of my engrams become gear that is at least 20 light lower than what I have equipped. I've gone though about 20 now.

It's annoying the hell out of me cause I could have used those to level my warlock.

No, just play the engram slot game and be patient: progression slows down *a lot* around this mark.
If you still don't have it, don't forget to do the CoO quest for a 300 artifact.

yeah, the higher level ones start becoming less frequent at that point.but theyll come. you just are not going to progress nearly as fast as you used to

Ophelion

Now, just play the engram slot game and be patient: progression slows down *a lot* around this mark.
If you still don't have it, don't forget to do the CoO quest for a 300 artifact.

Haha, in the process of trying to get a tier 3 rune last night so I could do the last part of that quest, I ranked up with Eris.

She gave me a 298 artifact with a pretty good perk. Close enough for now.

Kalamari

Fucking crucible is shit. If they didn't give players incentives to play (i.e. quests), the shit would be a barren wasteland.

Ophelion

Fucking crucible is shit. If they didn't give players incentives to play (i.e. quests), the shit would be a barren wasteland.

I know I'd never set foot there if it wasn't for some of the good loot they keep behind lock and key over in PvP land. Fuck crucible entirely.

Kyne

not gonna lie. not ever having to grind to level any kind of armor/gun up again is pretty nice.
20150924_175654_zpstdrxwexs.jpg

Top Bottom