• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Kyne

there is a mcdonalds hawks box ad on the top of my gaf page. Im hungry

oh boy, you still got to grind a little bit

any kind of gun telemetry + the redbull buff is 7 motes of light (for exotics, anything else is much less). Armor is a little more but not horrid as I can do multiple armor at a time.

WHAT!?

Why would it say "do it for this faction" then prompt to accept that factions allegiance?

Fucking hell

because that's their default welcome message if you're not pledged.

Truphenom

I can't keep up with this thread at all anymore, I don't even know what's the new hotness going on while I try to get my light above 296 : (

Strider

Yea I haven't done any exp grind for gear since TTK launched. Just use motes for the stuff I really wanna level up

I don't miss that grind from vanilla it used to take foooreeeeveeeer. It's why I was so pissed when they said we had to upgrade them all over again for TDB

Finally got my exotic void sword thanks to a concentrated effort of my clanmates. Can't believe people here have done it solo. Arc sword is definetely easier than the other two because of the mechanic.

G_Berry

Banned
any kind of gun telemetry + the redbull buff is 7 motes of light (for exotics, anything else is much less). Armor is a little more but not horrid as I can do multiple armor at a time.

because that's their default welcome message if you're not pledged.
Yeah I know but you would think.... forget it. Common sense out the window.

rc213

Any help here understanding the mechanics of the Sisters fight..

Wherever the dot is would be the last platform? The first platform counter clockwise will always be first? Runner always starts at the platform counterclockwise from the dot or 4?

Thanks

Almost have just enough marks to get a good primary. What would you recommend gaf- Year 2 bad juju, suros, or the hung jury scot from dead orbit?

Is matchmaking not working for anyone else for the Undying Mind Strike (40)? I can't get anyone to join via MM but I was able to solo it earlier but it took forever and it doesn't show up as completed now. I know I did the right one because of the Taken enemies and the weird looking axis adds during the boss fight.

Am I doing something wrong, or do I need to make a fireteam? It does say matchmaking in the director so I'm not sure what's happening.

I thought there was matchmaking for that as well, but I think thats an error. I don't think there is for that.

I did it solo too, was lame and took a bit of time. I didnt even know what I was supposed to do at the end, figure there would be a notification of some kind, but nope. Apparently, a specific enemy crawls out of the side of the map when an add wave spawns in. It happened toward the end, when the boss health was really low. I was just killing all the adds to play it safe and I guess I killed what I had to kill because I got a notification to pop up saying my quest was completed, or that part at least. And then I finished killing the boss, cus, why not at that point.

Rehsa

5 out of 6 confirmed!

DGAF King's Fall Blind Raid!

Friday, 7:30pm CST...

1) xplicitone (confirmed)
2) Frenden (confirmed)
3) Pyrandes (confirmed)
4) Rehsa / Moridhin (confirmed)
5) darkshodan / darkshodan84 (confirmed)
6) achamian / cptsupermarket (need confirmation 730pm CST works)

alt) xir (apt when? Does 7:30pm CST work if cpt can't make it?)

Sweet sounds good. Just started the Court quest, that is fun.. Trying to get lvled up a bit for tomorrow heh

Strider

Hung Jury really that good? Might as well pledge DO then and grab it. Already at the point where marks are kinda pointless...

Mindlog

Randoms invited me to Nightfall while I was grinding spin metal. Great coincidence that I was about to do my last Nightfall as the tedium of forging an Arc Blade grew on me. Happy coincidence and fun Nightfall.

The went back to farming.
Then went back to unlocking Crucible Weekly.

'On the Bright Side' is the worst medal in the game right?

Strider

It is awesome, yes.
Stats are really good, and the perks are insane.

I haven't even looked at it but I've been missing a scout rifle anyway. Always loved using VoC back in the day and I didn't get the Boolean because I wasn't rank 3 with the queen :(

Crucible is so bad...just saying in general.

Also, if I was a developer and I wanted players to quit my multiplayer activities, I would put in bounties/quests/achievements that required you to win games.

That is the perfect way to get people to quit matches.

Also, I don't know what happened since TTK came out, but my Voidwalker's melee is entirely worthless. Like, the kind of worthless that makes me think it's bugged somehow.

I used to get kills with it, every so often, and at the very least, do some kind of damage with it. Now, I can't unless someone has next to no health. I've also engaged in one on one battles where we both melee each other, both have full health, and I die to someone's melee (1 hit melee kill) and, using the death screen, can see that my melee did around 15% damage. How can my melee be so worthless and everyone else's be so useful?

I have to be missing something. Is that due to light? If so, I thought light didn't matter in normal crucible play...

I swear it was never like this before...

Ophelion

Oh you guys. Different strokes for different folks and all that. I'm not even that good but I sure enjoy it!

More power to ya, mate. I cast no judgement on people who enjoy it. You do you. I just wont be joining you without a mighty fine carrot dangled before me.

Shito

I haven't even looked at it but I've been missing a scout rifle anyway. Always loved using VoC back in the day and I didn't get the Boolean because I wasn't rank 3 with the queen :(
You'll love this one.
Triple tap and firefly, in a sexy Omolon skin.
It has no auto-fire mode, though, but I've always been one of the few who don't really enjoy it on a scout rifle... ^^

Top Bottom