• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So many exotic shards...

Same. Some people are saying just Valus. I could believe that. I didn't fight Valus last night.

I've never even got the Valus strike since TTK launched. I didn't even think it was part of the TTK strike playlists.

Dusknoir

I'm using my 3oC on the heroic strike rotation, each boss is dropping a single blue, two if I'm really lucky. Not even the Heroic strike continues modifier is working to get me legendaries. I've done 7 now.

I've been doing 36 level strikes and gotten the normal loot drops for the past few hours.

It's not broken for 3oC. In the reported on broken strike, 3oC loot, when triggered through RNG, is the ONLY loot that drops.

It's weird to see someone deploy the word "clearly" without thoroughly researching the actual problem through post exploration among this and other forums, imo rn idk

It's obviously anecdotal evidence, but It's just a little odd that I've been getting almost no loot over several Vangaurd strike list clears when I use the 3oC's. I did about 5 on my warlock and 7 on my Titan. The result has been the same every time. I guess we'll wait and see.

Dead

well not really...yet
I just got an exotic from a vanguard strik from 3oC, Taniks. Arms. Watch it be the same arms I just purchased from Xur

I've never even got the Valus strike since TTK launched. I didn't even think it was part of the TTK strike playlists.

if you get the taken remix, HOLY SHIT

best strike in the game.

oh and guys, luke confirmed something really interesting when talking about the Warsat encounter.

In the new/remixed strikes, every version in a modular encounter has a normal and hard version

so, for example, warsat could be hive normal, hive hard, taken normal, taken hard, fallen normal, or fallen hard

0_0

k1t4j

Tlaloc is pretty beast, when the super is full that thing handles and fires so fucking fast.

And the bonus of recharging my grenade on kills is amazing. Perfect fit for a sunsinger and my play style :D

vctor182

I love it.

I'm buying Y2 Hawkmoon tonight to have something to compare it to, but as of right now, AoS is my baby.

Precision kills means Firefly and plus one in the chamber? I'll take that.

Yeah I need to level it up, is it the only exotic weapon with Firefly at the moment?

this is a weird request, but I need one more fragment from my stolen rune and it needs to be krughor and volrog, so if anyone would help me out I would greatly appreciate it. If its not the combination I need I'll just leave the area and start again. I'll help out with your runes as well.

psn spaaaaaaaaace___

hEist

i can't stand this matchmaking system in pvp. 1 of 10 matches are fair, the rest is just worst team against all best of the best. fix this.

Lima

So I'm not really sure that the switch to PS4 was really worth it. I have the Rabbit which is a bit rubish and the exclusive PvP map is the hottest garbage around.
What else is there?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Looking to do Fears embrace for Touch of Malice. Anyone else need it?

Psn : Subtervotion

Please send me a msg on psn if you want in.

I need Fear's Embrace, but I won't be on for at least another hour so certainly don't wait for me if you got other folks ready to go.

So I'm not really sure that the switch to PS4 was really worth it. I have the Rabbit which is a bit rubish and the exclusive PvP map is the hottest garbage around.
What else is there?

A much larger player pool :p

My friend and I have just returned to Destiny with TTK having only played the vanilla game and no expansions. Needless to say we are very overwhelmed/confused with everything that has changed, is there anything I should watch/read to bring me up to speed?

What else is there?

A strike that people hate.

I added PS4 to my retinue, I didn't switch outright. I just did it to play with other people I knew. It's working out wonderfully.

matmanx1

Getting the sword kills in Crucible is actually pretty fun once you get how to cheese it (by hiding behind corners in third-person view).

I need to remember this tip. I'm doing pretty good with it so far, averaging two or three kills when I can get heavy but that is good advice to hold on to it even longer!

Wish they were good in crucible. Rather have everyone running around with sidearms.

Yeah no doubt. I would pay Bungie $5 for an exclusive "no-shotgun" Crucible mode. I would do it in a heartbeat.

Speaking of Crucible I booted up a couple of games via Remote Play (slow day at work) and went 1.2 KD and 1.3 KD in a game of zone control and rumble, respectively. Lots of grenade stickies and sword kills. And oh my the Hakke Lyudmila pulse with Counterbalance is MEAN!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So what's up with this Last Word quest?

1. I'm at 65%
2. I get a kill and then get killed quickly after
3. Now I'm at 64%
4. I pop my super and get two Golden Gun kills. My super runs out and I get killed by a heavy machine gun.
5. Now I'm at 65%
6. I get a kill and get killed quickly after
7. Now I'm at 63%

Is the only way to move upwards is to get multi kills?

So what's up with this Last Word quest?

1. I'm at 65%
2. I get a kill and then get killed quickly after
3. Now I'm at 64%
4. I pop my super and get two Golden Gun kills. My super runs out and I get killed by a heavy machine gun.
5. Now I'm at 65%
6. I get a kill and get killed quickly after
7. Now I'm at 63%

Is the only way to move upwards is to get multi kills?

i think it's you K/D ratio.

best pick your best playlist type.

i think Clash and Control are best because you can pick off the distracted enemy who are focused on other targets, objectives

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
i think it's you K/D ratio.

best pick your best playlist type.

i think Clash and Control are best because you can pick off the distracted enemy who are focused on other targets, objectives

Just went 2.67 and went from 70 to 72.
Only had 9 kills because in turtling up so bad.
I did this on my sons character last night and it took two games. I've played 8 so far on my own character

R0ckman

Its nothing new that publishers and set time HAVE to be met even when the devs are not happy. Its usually out of their direct control

It's a shame, I'd really like a nice balance, with publishers you have it where they force the devs to push out unfinished buggy messes. With indies sometimes games can just fall off the radar completely, constantly get delayed etc.

Top Bottom