• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

two new games and some flywheel bolts for my nissan

3385067a.jpg

My sk8ology mount arrived so I was able to finally place this up on the wall...

IMG_2961_zpsf080ddc9.jpg

And this banner for the garage...

IMG_2954_zpsca68294a.jpg

AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD a root canal :(

I'll bite. Why the hell do you have so much yen? If you're coming to Japan then I hope you bring your coin purse.

Fuck the Yen, the Caramacs and the Black Eyed Peas Experience are the important things in this stunning photo. Also, Neo Geo games are expensive.

Man, so sad the posters sold out so fast.

Sorry to hear that duder, but you gots to be in it to win it! I think Rorie might be bringing some to PAX, maybe? I think? Maybe?

isual

Fuck the Yen, the Caramacs and the Black Eyed Peas Experience are the important things in this stunning photo. Also, Neo Geo games are expensive.

Sorry to hear that duder, but you gots to be in it to win it! I think Rorie might be bringing some to PAX, maybe? I think? Maybe?

is this a booty call?

So early in April, yet so many nice things in already...

Project DIVA F 2nd blowout!

iboRCLYeOPYvFZ.jpg

i7BqPaa2vO0Ju.jpg

iVLWvw0qe25z0.jpg

idgWl9P4hH5pa.jpg

ibwf1BSbeOEJOL.jpg

izyakqw7TGZGh.jpg

icwELN7fead4o.jpg

ibjkOeCTUmbVfi.jpg

Azunyan <3

iB6LSYHOanjoo.jpg

ibiBsqEix7y7DX.jpg

iblEBWr3kZ8GgX.jpg

iH5zVBGsIYEsv.jpg

Playstation Gold Headset - Greatness Awaits, apparently... they're nice cans for the money, more comfortable than I expected them to be.

i53VZrAyvlhWm.jpg

AKIRA OST vinyl reissue - Delighted to get a copy of this, to go with my copy of the Ecophony Rinne reissue (also by Geinoh Yamashirogumi).

ibfzO3OdBVR3JQ.jpg

'virtual trip' Blu Rays - These are pretty much virtual helicopter tours over the Tokyo skyline, shot with extremely steady HD camera work at daytime and night. Incredible viewing, they can actually get a bit hypnotic!

iUi3pQGsTdAsw.jpg

meppi

I've seen some fucked up shit been posted in these threads in the past couple of years, from people proudly posting pictures of their new pair of socks to their freshly bought Happy Meals....

Well GAF, you brought it upon yourselves. I dare someone to try and beat this amazon order! :p

ibspQTein73HnE.jpeg

Will M

Finally found a decent condition Big Boss and had my copy of GZ come in. While I was shopping at one of the local electronics stores, they were handing out these neat books for DS2 and GZ. Have no idea what they say but they're super cool.

This is my purchases from March - Present.

16gb iPad Mini

Pro Tools 11 HD, first piece of software I have ever legally purchased.

I needed me some next gen goodness.

Razer Nostromo that I picked up second hand off a friend of mine. I will now be 70% better at wow because its Razer.

And I went to a snowboarding Festival at the end of last month. Where I purchased copious amounts of cheap tobacco and absinthe but I'm too lazy to post pictures.

Vexxan

xvoRovG.png

Now that I have a Vita I gotta keep it protected. It was a bit pricey but I bought one of these for my 3DS XL a while back and man, that quality.

The_Monk

Finally, some time to post just a couple of pick-ups for my good GAFfers:

inFAMOUS Second Son Love it.

VsnNfxbl.jpg

And this pick-up may be small, but I was very happy with it. Long, long time ago, around the end of 2011 I sent a letter to Remedy Studios in Finland. I sent this kind letter via the good old mail (post office) because I believe that is feels great when we receive something from mail instead of e-mail in these days of digital era (despite being way more expensive this way). Almost 3 years later they replied and sent me a neat post card with some really nice words in the back. They were very polite and kind and I find it funny that, after so many time I got this from them, all the way back from Finland! :)

7rtIdcJl.jpg

Sylver

Banned
And this pick-up may be small, but I was very happy with it. Long, long time ago, around the end of 2011 I sent a letter to Remedy Studios in Finland. I sent this kind letter via the good old mail (post office) because I believe that is feels great when we receive something from mail instead of e-mail in these days of digital era (despite being way more expensive this way). Almost 3 years later they replied and sent me a neat post card with some really nice words in the back. They were very polite and kind and I find it funny that, after so many time I got this from them, all the way back from Finland! :)
Oh wow! this is so great, congrats!.
Very nice movement by Remedy.

L.O.R.D

just pre ordered the game from GMG

50414c20-66f8-43d4-8030-ffdd1204fdbc_zpsbb0fe7b9.jpg

they removed the Credit when you buy it,but they send me a 25% discount voucher
now,,i gotta wait 20 days

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Very happy with this purchase. What a sexy piece of hardware, HTC have really outdone its self this year.

10011337_10203672864965102_810880092_n.jpg

oh that is a HOT phone!

I'm very heavily leaning towards upgrading to an HTC One this year. How are you liking it so far?
I hate iphones (had one for 3 years) and I'm over my Samsung Galaxy note 2 (Samsung has poor build quality/screen)

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Ordered a few small comic books...

And it's hard to tell exactly how massive Conan is since all of the books in this stack are Absolute/Library Edition sized, so here's a pic with Batman:DKR for scale:

So happy.

Sylver

Banned
Cowa is being republished here in Kanzenban edition (it was published time ago in bunkoban format) but the most important thing is finally Daizenshuu guides are being released in spanish/catalan, something I was waiting for long time. ^^.

Top Bottom