• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
I got a new cell phone.

jbyNuiVDbtqrHI.jpg
That is an awesome color of choice. It is sad that these don't show up in North America.
They do actually. The blue ones are available at Best Buy.

meppi

eZqxALe.jpg

All March, but I only bought Dynasty Warriors locally, so the rest arrived in April. 。◕‿◕。

Oh, very nice! Some Vita love! :)

Just ordered Dynasty Warriors myself. Couldn't pass it up for €25 at zavvi.nl even though I have the PS4 version already.

Last month pickup, but I wanted to share it anyway.

Bought my second Buell, a 2002 M2 Cyclone with only 8000 km on the clock:

imag10141us9i.jpg

And a couple of genuine Buell jackets of which this one definitely is the nicest:

10153278_102028725141rru0m.jpg

Nice, I always loved Buell's too bad HD killed it off. I always wanted to pick, up an XB9R. Still do actually lol. One day.

Yeah damn shame. Luckily there's this local company (here in the Netherlands, Twin Motorcycles IJsselstein) that even goes so far as to develop its own replacement parts should the supply of old Buell parts ever dry up.

If you ever do get around to buying a motorcycle though, Buell would be an excellent choice. I've driven quite a lot of bikes, but the Buells are without a doubt, and by quite a large margin, the most fun I've ever driven.

NotSelf

So I had to choose between PS4 and a longboard in the end it was cheaper it also got me off my ass and moving I already have a PC with a steam backlog so a PS4 can wait.

LL

tav7623

Edit: Not pictured SMB 3 (Wii U), Rusty's Real Deal Baseball (3DS), Crash Bandicoot 2 (PSN), Urban Trials Freestyle (PSN), Gotham City Imposters (PSN), Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PSN), Assassin's Creed (came with AC Revelations), Battlefield 4 Naval Strike Expansion Pack (PS3), and a 1 yr digital subscription to RETRO video game magazine,

Coda

image_zps6f65f8c2.jpg

Chun-Li figure off ebay. The detailing is quite nice on it, just wish the figure was bigger overall.

EdreyV

Neo Member

Shin Megami Tensei
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2
Persona 3
Studio Ghibli movie collection DVD
Summer Wars blu ray
PSVITA

LifEndz

251b72da-9ec1-4c90-a6a8-16ff0e751e3c.jpg

Asics Gel Nimbus running shoes along with a patella brace. Summer is coming and I could stand to lose a few pounds.

IMG_0526.jpg

Second Son is from March. Heard good things about the Gold wireless headset and the custom sound settings designed by game devs is intriguing.

themindkillah

Neo Member
Want that K70 keyboard! Let me know how it is. Great purchases all around, also!

Thanks! I am absolutely in love with the K70 keyboard. First of, I never had a mechanical one before. So the leap feels amazing. The one I was using before this one was an Steelseries Apex. Good but not great. I just love everything about mechanical. The sound, the feel... Highly recommended! :)

Why did you get a astro headset and a ps4 gold headset?

I know, I'm silly. I got the Astro A40 strictly for PC. I have a Turtle Beach PX5 for my living room. I got the PS Gold headset for my PS3/4 but mostly for my Vita. ;P.

Storm360

First time posting here

2vXeHh2.png

Apologies for the camera quality... I used my Vita

Some imports, I couldn't pass on Dark Souls 2 for the price I paid, FFX is from last month (and actually the limited edition, just all the extra's are elsewhere) and Saints Row IV i've had my eye on for a long time, however never really found it cheap enough to snap on.

Saroyan

Last month pickup, but I wanted to share it anyway.

Bought my second Buell, a 2002 M2 Cyclone with only 8000 km on the clock:

Nice bike!
I had a 2000 Buell X1 Lightning which I bought brand new, it was a limited edition red with white racing stripes and PM wheels. Unfortunately I sold it to buy my first house with my ex-wife.

Haha, nice.

tumblr_n3oh6cY3SU1qgmllto1_500.jpg

Decided to take quick pic of new purchases! :)

Why did you get a astro headset and a ps4 gold headset?

Thanks! I am absolutely in love with the K70 keyboard. First of, I never had a mechanical one before. So the leap feels amazing. The one I was using before this one was an Steelseries Apex. Good but not great. I just love everything about mechanical. The sound, the feel... Highly recommended! :)

I know, I'm silly. I got the Astro A40 strictly for PC. I have a Turtle Beach PX5 for my living room. I got the PS Gold headset for my PS3/4 but mostly for my Vita. ;P.

I still don't get why you picked them up both, unless it is for portability. Anyway, how are the PS4's headset compared to the Astro's?

kizito

Bought myself some nice présents :D

First of all, this brand new Wii U, sealed one. A good friend won it in a Mario Kart Tournament, and sold it to me 180 € sealed, I jumped on it, and am pretty happy with it even though I don't have much time right now for gaming.

Then, a few games : Theathrythm Final Fantasy, which doesn't convince me that much, DanganRonpa on PS Vita, and ZombiU to find some use for my new WiiU.
I didn't play that much to those games, but will when the summer arrives. I also got Titanfall and completed the first regen (lvl 50).

In the white box on the right, there is a watch. I wanted one soooo baaaad ! So I walked up in the shop, knowing that I would not leave without a watch, and that one stood out to my eyes, really, I fell in love at first sight with it. Was more expensive than my initial budget, but no regrets, as I get many compliments about it hahaha

To accompany that watch, a lighter :

Same color as the watch (Gunmetal) but a little bit clearer, the two fits so nicely, I'm really happy with those !

Kambing

Bought myself some nice présents :D

In the white box on the right, there is a watch. I wanted one soooo baaaad ! So I walked up in the shop, knowing that I would not leave without a watch, and that one stood out to my eyes, really, I fell in love at first sight with it. Was more expensive than my initial budget, but no regrets, as I get many compliments about it hahaha

My god... that watch is beautiful. Mind sharing what the model name is? I think i fallen in love. Congrats on the pickup by the way!

kizito

My god... that watch is beautiful. Mind sharing what the model name is? I think i fallen in love. Congrats on the pickup by the way!

Thank you ! As long as you don't live in Belgium (so I don't see too many people with the same haha), I can tell you which Watch is it, I send you the references, price, etc... by MP ;-)

Nice bike!
I had a 2000 Buell X1 Lightning which I bought brand new, it was a limited edition red with white racing stripes and PM wheels. Unfortunately I sold it to buy my first house with my ex-wife.

Thanks!

And man, suppose that must have been difficult. The other one I own is a blue 1999 X1 actually (which I bought last year), the love for that one runs deep.

Once my FF14 CE comes, I will post my CE's this month. Still though, great looking purchases!

Smashed my old Nexus 4 on the parking lot floor so picked up a Nexus 5.

Got it in Red.

Why does my upgrade have to be in the summer? I want an Android phone so bad!

Google

I've bought three phones since I entered my last contract.

Signed contract.
Bought Galaxy S3 for $220 from phone company
Smashed it while skateboarding
Fixed it for $350
Got bored of it
Bought Nexus 4 for $300
Smashed it while getting out of the car
Bought Nexus 5 for $400

I was an iPhone guy for the last few years but when I got a new plan, I decided to get the Galaxy Note 3 and i love it. There are some things that I would change about it but overall, I love it. I have huge hands (huge enough that I can use this phone with one hand), love to read/watch videos on my phone and have other Samsung devices that can be controlled by the Note 3. Plus, I love the screen (dat AMOLED and it's also pressure sensitve which makes drawing on Sketchbook for Note very nice). I also loved the ability to multitask i.e. watch a video while reading neogaf or checking other sites. As someone who was anti-android for years, I am impressed how much it has improved and makes me wish Apple would do some serious updating on their phone sizes and abilities. I hope you get the phone you want.

Google

I was an iPhone guy for the last few years but when I got a new plan, I decided to get the Galaxy Note 3 and i love it. There are some things that I would change about it but overall, I love it. I have huge hands (huge enough that I can use this phone with one hand), love to read/watch videos on my phone and have other Samsung devices that can be controlled by the Note 3. Plus, I love the screen (dat AMOLED and it's also pressure sensitve which makes drawing on Sketchbook for Note very nice). I also loved the ability to multitask i.e. watch a video while reading neogaf or checking other sites. As someone who was anti-android for years, I am impressed how much it has improved and makes me wish Apple would do some serious updating on their phone sizes and abilities. I hope you get the phone you want.

I just picked up a Note 3 also. I've wanted one for a while but just couldnt stomach the $800+ price.

But I thought fuck it - I'll see if I love it more than the Nexus 5 and if so sell the N5.

Your review sounds very positive though.

Deefuzz

It's been a big month!

Upgraded the iPad to an Air, got a smart cover along with it:

photo2_zps36a83c0b.jpg

Grabbed a nice sleeve for the iPad for travel.

photo3_zpsf38edf13.jpg

And finally I decided to get a new set of wheels!

photo3_zpsb16282cb.jpg

Top Bottom